Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,698 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo (4616 Views)

Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? / Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. / Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Michelle70(m): 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
Conner44:

For what? To what end? undecided
shows u have no answer and i was right
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
Seema Yoruba's are taking this election as a tribal thing and they will suffer the fallout for ages to come.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by onez: 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
If you know OP and his agbadorian English, u won't be surprised if he didn't go to university.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by 4teenblaq: 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
Michelle70:
this is on friday na

Yes!! The point is the result was award/issued the day of graduation!
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by sarrki(m): 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
Seema Yoruba's are taking this election as a tribal thing and they will suffer the fallout for ages to come.

Ipob miscreants are easy to identify by their words

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Conner44: 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
Michelle70:
shows u have no answer and i was right

Anything to make you sleep better at night while being blissfully ignorant is my specialty wink

Now go to bed, the tooth fairy is coming grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by LeoDeKing: 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
4teenblaq:

Take a look at this..
So which day is 30th November 2018?

You see your life?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Michelle70(m): 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
4teenblaq:

Yes!! The point is the result was award/issued the day of graduation!
hmm, i have no issue with PO, Atiku or Tinubu but arent u guys getting too emotional over these thieves?

They fvcking dont even care about u guys

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by slivertongue: 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
CandyOps:
Of course, the certificate should bear the date of his matriculation which is usually on a Saturday! Are you dumb or something?

You should go and verify! No be say them say.

Abi your school dey do Matric or Graduation on Monday? This sounds like a post from an Agbadorian

They lack what to campaign with. If they were right they would sued him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Period007(m): 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

A graduate of marketing in a university of technology, lol. So you attended a school that issues certificate outside their founding mandate and you consider yourself a graduate.

As if that is not enough, you got 2 class, and lower for that matter.

I now understand why Peter Obi is your hero.
Jumping and shifting goal post.
Oga you no go school, go rest

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Sparrk007(m): 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
Leave obi and sell your sleeping candidate

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by plaindealer: 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
Period007:

Oga where is the certificate,which school did he attend.

A thief who erased his first 30years of life will never rule this country

Pandora = GCE A-Levels. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by N3TRAL: 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Peter Obi you're supporting is an Idoma man abi?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by mycar: 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
Michelle70:
certs is not issued on convocation day o
What's done on that day?
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Nonsense.

Even if they put you inside hellfire, you'll still deny it. Is it not obi you're supporting undecided
shatap
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Salvador1: 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
Urchins orgasms are too much in this thread.

Tinubu touts/bandits cum cum smelling everywhere.

How I wish I can nuke this place so as to delete these miserable fools at once.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Toluwanise247(m): 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
lhordspy:
Bad decoder....

Wisdom brother, wisdom will not kill you

A very bad work at certificate forgery. No school stamp, never seen where results are issued on saturdays.

All it could have taken is just an Alt+f** with some other keys on corel draw, select fish head and use a rectangle shape in cutting a blank part of the certifcate and use in covering the place you want to edit.

Use the same also in picking out figures and letters from other results and placing it accordingly on the results you want to edit.

As simple as ABC.....

But sha....

Its official: Peter will be eating watery beans in a maximum security cell very soon.

Obi the criminal

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Michelle70(m): 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
mycar:

What's done on that day?
convocation is done on that day.

cert is issued after u have "convocated" and done clearance
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Period007(m): 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
plaindealer:

Pandora = GCE A-Levels. grin grin

You can't answer my questions
You don shift goal post.

Na only lies and propaganda full your head
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Michelle70(m): 10:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
MolarT:
When is it supposed to be issued? Did U go to the university at all? When was ur own university convocation done and certificate issued? People will just talk wah … go check ur own certificate and see if it’s not on a Saturday…!!
sarrki is not wrong here.

Cert is issued after convocation.
U will finish ur clearance before u even get ur certificate.

Senate even get to sidon for the cert matter first before them begin issue am

Na wa o, ona deh talk like say we no go the school.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by lexylaw40: 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
lhordspy:
Bad decoder....

Wisdom brother, wisdom will not kill you

A very bad work at certificate forgery. No school stamp, never seen where results are issued on saturdays.

All it could have taken is just an Alt+f** with some other keys on corel draw, select fish ...uhead and use a rectangle shape in cutting a blank part of the certifcate and use in covering the place you want to edit.

Use the same also in picking out figures and letters from other results and placing it accordingly on the results you want to edit.

As simple as ABC.....

But sha....

Its official: Peter will be eating watery beans in a maximum security cell very soon.
has you don kill am...mmm prison . No p he will play tennis with kanu for prison

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by 4teenblaq: 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
Michelle70:
hmm, i have no issue with PO, Atiku or Tinubu but arent u guys getting too emotional over these thieves?

They fvcking dont even care about u guys

Even if obi is a thief, at least he is lesser than the three.. We need someone that handle the economy.. Things are really bad now and we don't want thieves with their recklessness in spending the national funds. We need someone to put it in good use.

Imagine, someone working close to ten years now in a company receiving the same salary.. And the economy is going bad daily ...

I can't even stock my house because price of items are hiked.

If this nation falls into the wrong hands again, we are just as good as the Venezuelans and Zimbabweans.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by 4teenblaq: 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

So which day is 30th November 2018?

You see your life?
it is on Friday.. You should be asking yourself, what day was the graduation? And so acting funny.
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Period007(m): 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
Michelle70:
sarrki is not wrong here.

Cert is issued after convocation.
U will finish ur clearance before u even get ur certificate.

Senate even get to sidon for the cert matter first before them begin issue am

Na wa o, ona deh talk like say we no go the school.
Certificates are ready and shared 100% on convocation day,we go school too
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Michelle70(m): 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
Period007:

Certificates are ready and shared 100% on convocation day,we go school too
maybe its different for different schools.

But in my school.
before exams and record go print ur cert for u, u must have finished ur clearance which comes after convocation
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by mycar: 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
Michelle70:
convocation is done on that day.

cert is issued after u have "convocated" and done clearance
You are wrong. Even if you haven't participated in any or your school never did for you, you can ask others that did what happened on that day, convocation day is the certificate issuing day, if you decide to pick your certificate another day, the date of convocation is the official date. Your certificate could have been signed and kept for you since the person that signs it will not be always available to hand it over to each and everyone one every time.
As you can see , there should not be different date for each and everyone.
You should however not be ashamed, just be obedient and everything will work out for you.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Viscuz: 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
Michelle70:

But in my school.
before exams and record go print ur cert for u, u must have finished ur clearance which comes after convocation

Unn and UI

Are very fast

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Michelle70(m): 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
mycar:

You are wrong. Even if you haven't participated in any or your school never did for you, you can ask others that did what happened on that day, convocation day is the certificate issuing day, if you decide to pick your certificate another day, the date of convocation is the official date. Your certificate could have been signed and kept for you since the person that signs it will not be always available to hand it over to each and everyone one every time.
As you can see , there should not be different date for each and everyone.
You should however not be ashamed, just be obedient and everything will work out for you.
i may have forgotten some details, no be today i leave school. "it has tay" lol

But i thought u cant do ur clearance if u dont convocate.

And its after clearance that i got my own certificate o.
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by OKOATA(m): 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
Mr you are the tribal one here with your rubbish talk, I be Yoruba but not into all these urchin rubbish. Most of the urchins are Yoruba Muslims and you should have known by now, stop stroking a tribal thing here.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by sexysegxy: 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
Bad Nigga, lol
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Period007(m): 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
Michelle70:

But in my school.
In University of Nigeria,Nsukka, if your name is included in the convocation list, your certificate is ready for collection during convocation. Just bring your clearance paper, collect your certificate and go.
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Viscuz: 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
Michelle70:
i may have forgotten some details, no be today i leave school. "it has tay" lol

But i thought u cant do ur clearance if u dont convocate.

And it after clearance that i got my own certificate o

After convocation yes results are processed, but unn and UI starts processing your results once you drop pen and sign with marker on your shirts .

It won't take a week ,if you finish your clearance including medicals to get it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking: Peter Obi And Ifeanyi Okowa ( PDP) Attend Same Church, See How Church / Shege Pro Max Reaches Nigerians In UK / Son Of Kogi State Governor Owns N5bn Hotel In Abuja (summer Set Continental)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.