Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

My Cousins Wife Wants Me To Interfere Into Their Family Issues!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousins Wife Wants Me To Interfere Into Their Family Issues!!! (658 Views)

Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Saw This In My Cousins Bag A Night Ago. (2) (3) (4)

My Cousins Wife Wants Me To Interfere Into Their Family Issues!!! by udofia234(m): 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
I traveled to akwa ibom and I had no other place to stay but that of my younger bro(cousin), though I did not notice anything when I got there until today when he locked her out , only for me to come back from an interview to see her outside crying, she then told me my brother beat her even when she's pregnant at first and she lost the baby as a result of that and now she's pregnant again the guy still beats her mercilessly, but all this I did not witness it cos the lady told me all, that even the mother had spoken to him severely but is either he slaps the mom, or beat her up or scold her! after telling me all this I told her I won't interfere because I'm just a visitor and that he he could beat up his mom for advising him , he can also throw my things out and I have no where to stay for now, guy but sincerely I pity the lady sha oo! I did not want to talk becos u know women after small sex now she will start vomiting every thing I said. guys help out I don't know what to do oo! the father is late , even when the man is alive he doesn't listen to him at all oh!!!

Re: My Cousins Wife Wants Me To Interfere Into Their Family Issues!!! by Kollins11: 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
I know you want to help but this is NOT your problem, but your cousin's wife problem. How can a grown woman allow herself to be abused in such manner? Your werey cousin even beat up his mother. Lol.

Well, if eventually you want to help, just do what I say. It's very simple. Very very simple. You people need to make your brother to channel his energies into something else. Put salt in his car engine (if he has one), he will have a week to battle with mechanics.

After that week, put salt in his generator, he will battle to buy new generator.

After that week, throw his ATM card into toilet, let him find time to apply for another card with his bank, then flush down his checkbook down the toilet.

In the height of it all, he will gently complain to his wife about his problems and that's when the game begins...

Recommend a pastor for him to see for counseling and make sure you inform the pastor before hand to tell him the problems he's facing is because he abuses his wife. He's gonna change for good. Trust me!

That's how nature plays us, you don't have to wait for nature. Take Charge of your life, by hook or by crook.

Re: My Cousins Wife Wants Me To Interfere Into Their Family Issues!!! by SandraIkuboR(f): 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
Well,I still think it's better you mind your business let each family deal with their matters themselves

If I was also in your shoes,i would definitely mind my business
Re: My Cousins Wife Wants Me To Interfere Into Their Family Issues!!! by Ahmed0336(m): 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
Re: My Cousins Wife Wants Me To Interfere Into Their Family Issues!!! by udofia234(m): 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kollins11:
I know you want to help but this is NOT your problem, but your cousin's wife problem. How can a grown woman allow herself to be abused in such manner? Your werey cousin even beat up his mother. Lol.

Well, if eventually you want to help, just do what I say. It's very simple. Very very simple. You people need to make your brother to channel his energies into something else. Put salt in his car engine (if he has one), he will have a week to battle with mechanics.

After that week, put salt in his generator, he will battle to buy new generator.

After that week, throw his ATM into toilet, let him find time to apply for another with his bank, then flush down his checkbook down the toilet.

In the height of it all, he will complain to his wife about his problems that's when the game begins. Recommend a pastor for him to see for counseling and make sure you inform the pastor before hand to tell him the problems come because he abuses his wife. That's how nature plays us, you don't have to wait for nature. Take Charge of your life, by hook or by crook.
Re: My Cousins Wife Wants Me To Interfere Into Their Family Issues!!! by PerfectStranger(m): 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kollins11:
Put salt in his car engine (if he has one), he will have a week to battle with mechanics.

After that week, throw his ATM into toilet, let him find time to apply for another with his bank, then flush down his checkbook down the toilet.

In the height of it all, he will complain to his wife about his problems that's when the game begins. Recommend a pastor for him to see for counseling and make sure you inform the pastor before hand to tell him the problems come because he abuses his wife. That's how nature plays us, you don't have to wait for nature. Take Charge of your life, by hook or by crook.
Your future wife go see shege for your hand

Re: My Cousins Wife Wants Me To Interfere Into Their Family Issues!!! by udofia234(m): 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
bro the thing tire me oo!! if anyone annoys him in his work place , he comes home and pass the anger his pregnant wife, beating her until blood comes out of her body!!!

Kollins11:

Re: My Cousins Wife Wants Me To Interfere Into Their Family Issues!!! by udofia234(m): 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
Well,I still think it's better you mind your business let each family deal with their matters themselves

If I was also in your shoes,i would definitely mind my business

yes oh! I have no other place to stay for now until I get an apartment!!! so on a low key
Re: My Cousins Wife Wants Me To Interfere Into Their Family Issues!!! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
Re: My Cousins Wife Wants Me To Interfere Into Their Family Issues!!! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
Just mind your business Op.

Re: My Cousins Wife Wants Me To Interfere Into Their Family Issues!!! by AfroKnight: 11:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
You have done the best you can do. You didn’t blame her for her predicament and you didn’t advise her. Good.

She will be offended. That’s normal. Anyone who reports to you expects you to take their side. Staying neutral is often interpreted as taking sides with the other person. Don’t be bothered.

How To Easily Attract Without Wasting Your TIME And MONEY On Woman / Man Shares Wild Viral Of Big Breaasts Lady / "Pray For My Waist": Actress Tumbles To The Ground While Acting On Set