Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,867 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? (39069 Views)

Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) / My Cousins Wife Wants Me To Interfere Into Their Family Issues!!! / How Do I Break A Blood Oath I Took With My Late Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by saweide: 1:34am On Jun 19, 2023
Pls something is really bothering my mind and I pray I will find good advice here.

I reside in Port-Harcourt about 1 and half years ago Iost my cousin. He died of heart attack. After his death, his wife has been getting closer to me, always calling me and visiting me and am still single. I have had failed relationships in the past. I have been so unlucky with the kind of ladies I met. They are always violent and disrespectful which I dislike so much.

But during my cousins lifetime, she was so good, cool and caring to my cousin and they never had any misunderstanding and they married for just 6 years here in Port Harcourt before he died and they never had a child due to infertility on the side of the cousin. But now everyone like friends and family knows me and scared if I should make advances to her if they won't be saying things against me or should I just forget and look for another lady to marry.

Pls i need ur serious advise. She has fallen in love with me already.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by yrhuhfy113: 1:40am On Jun 19, 2023
NOTHING WRONG but pls do you due diligence in finding out properly about her thoroughly.
Being a widow is not a stigma
May God give you wisdom.

224 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Innobee99(m): 1:41am On Jun 19, 2023
Weird things are really happening in this life

How ur gbola go dey stand for ur late cousin's wife?

301 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by TemplarLandry: 1:44am On Jun 19, 2023
Hmm. Let God direct you.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:52am On Jun 19, 2023
Do you please!

Don’t give a Kentucky fried fvcks about what anybody thinks. Your happiness is the most important!

If you have genuine feelings for her, please go ahead.

161 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Ballzproblem2: 1:56am On Jun 19, 2023
make talk no circulate say na you and the lady kill your late cousin o ,I don talk my own.

510 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by statistics1(m): 3:01am On Jun 19, 2023
If your intentions are of good, pray and Related it with the elders in the family first before embarking.

149 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 3:13am On Jun 19, 2023
I am sure there are decent women out there you can get married beside your late cousin wife.
angry

176 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by fringz11(m): 3:35am On Jun 19, 2023
Marriage ends with death of a partner

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by MarketDispatch: 4:32am On Jun 19, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
make talk no circulate say na you and the lady kill your late cousin o ,I don talk my own.

Just me thinking maybe they mixed something in drinks for the dead Cousin since no child involved, to be able to play love

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by EmptyGarden(m): 4:35am On Jun 19, 2023
Well, since she’s the only woman left in the world… go right ahead. SMH! Na covetousness Dey worry you!

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Ireportlive: 4:39am On Jun 19, 2023
Just pray about it... And seek spiritual guidance

Everyone deserves happiness even a widow

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by GOFRONT(m): 5:00am On Jun 19, 2023
Jeromestark where are you. Jerome pls come and teach the Op how to go after a virgin and forget about the idea of going after a fairly used wife of a dead Cousin.

Haba!!......

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Ballzproblem2: 5:05am On Jun 19, 2023
MarketDispatch:

Just me thinking maybe they mixed something in drinks for the dead Cousin since no child involved, to be able to play love
😂
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by ITbomb(m): 5:14am On Jun 19, 2023
It's okay, just let the families know in time

4 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Caramia2020(m): 5:22am On Jun 19, 2023
What if what happens to your late cousin happens to u in 5 years time? Because of a woman u are now labeling your late cousin infertile not minding whether it's the woman that damage her womb during abortion like that other lady? Happiness is free but don't bring your complain to us later on when jungle mature. I believe you guys have started having sex. Continue.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by lecowas: 5:23am On Jun 19, 2023
Too many things to sacrifice make me wonder if it's worth it.

1)People might think U guys were having affair and poisoned ur cousin

2) you couldn't verify maybe she's part of the people who escalated ur cousins hypertension problem

3)How sure are you she would give u a child just like she never gave ur cousin

Just do what will make you happy without regrets. In this century, dying happily is a luxury cheesy

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Sammy101111(m): 5:26am On Jun 19, 2023
The way you type it shows that you both have been close together even when your cousin was alive and it shows that you’ve been having s€x with her don’t lie

You are not ashamed your cousin your blood relation wife . That was married to your cousins for 6 years that your cousin was sleeping with her you still want to continue from where he stop it is not good and you eat and drink with your cousin when he was alive now you are fu(king he’s wife when he’s late can you pray your own cousin to have S£x with your daughter answer me

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by duduade: 5:41am On Jun 19, 2023
You just an attention seeker going by the kind of threads you open

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by ObiaboAdoka(m): 5:58am On Jun 19, 2023
It's a normal thing bro. In my place u don't need to pay any form of bride price, u just perform some rituals with a cockerel, local brew drink (burukutu) nd some kola nuts. Then u can take her as ur wifey. But remember the ritual will be perform by the head of her late husband's clan nd not u in person.
My question, are u truly in love or lust toward the widow?

15 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Tinububalls: 5:59am On Jun 19, 2023
I know you have slept with her.
But marrying her might come with stigmatisation.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Fiscus105(m): 6:06am On Jun 19, 2023
Caramia2020:
What if what happens to your late cousin happens to u in 5 years time? Because of a woman u are now labeling your late cousin infertile not minding whether it's the woman that damage her womb during abortion like that other lady? Happiness is free but don't bring your complain to us later on when jungle mature. I believe you guys have started having sex. Continue.

Abi oooo, only want court of public opinions to validate what they have been doing in the secret, see how he labeled his cousin and made the wife innocent before public.

Anyway, man that has been having different failed relationship wants to marry widow of his cousin. Time will tell.

11 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by talented321: 6:17am On Jun 19, 2023
I don't like it.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by visaclick: 6:19am On Jun 19, 2023
Caramia2020:
as in eh i couldn’t believe my eyes. They both killed his cousin I don’t need any more evidences.

10 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by prosperouz(m): 6:26am On Jun 19, 2023
Fp
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Kingray10: 6:34am On Jun 19, 2023
This guy don go find trouble
You leave vetting when you go vet her and consult your family if it's appropriate, you went to nairaland to consult people that are not even in a relationship for advice.
Here you go, them say na you kill the man...
grin grin grin grin

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Kobicove(m): 6:40am On Jun 19, 2023
I don't think there is anything wrong with marrying the widow of your late cousin but just be aware that some people might start gossiping that you may have had a hand in his death undecided

6 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by UYEMDO35(m): 6:52am On Jun 19, 2023
My man! Don't let anyone misjudged u cuz u are in love with your late cousin's wife moreover We just gat only one life to leave.... If you know she will definitely makes you happy den go for her in as much u didn't have anything to do with your cousin's death and let people think whatever dey like.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by AsomStructures: 6:58am On Jun 19, 2023
Use ur tongue to count ur teeth. I won't say more than that

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by grandstar(m): 7:00am On Jun 19, 2023
saweide

Marry her. You and her tick all the boxes

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by SamOchuko: 7:29am On Jun 19, 2023
saweide:
Pls something is really bothering my mind and I pray I will find good advice here.
I reside in portharcourt about 1 and half years ago Iost my cousin he died of heart attack after his death her wife has been getting closer to me always calling me and visiting me and am still single i have had failed relationships in the past I have been so unlucky with the kind of ladies i met they are always violent and disrespectful which I dislike so much ,but during my cousins lifetime she was so good ,cool and caring to my cousin and they never had any misunderstanding and they married for just 6 years here in Port Harcourt before he died and they never had a child due to infertility on the side of the cousin but now everyone like friends and family knows me and scared if I should make advances to her if they won't be saying things against me or should I just forget and look for another lady to marry pls i need ur serios advise .she has fallen in love with me already

You can, people might want to run their mouth, do your best to ignore them, what is most important is you guys happiness, best of luck.

6 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by vincenteger: 7:30am On Jun 19, 2023
I think you should speak with your various families.
If they accept, then go ahead.
But if they don't, I think you...

Forget what people will say

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. / The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men / Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.