Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? (9446 Views)

How Will You React To This (pics) / How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss / If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 18, 2011
Guys pretend to be tough, impervious to pain, but the ironic thing is that the male E[/b]go is as fragile as an Egg esp when it connotes to Romantic issues.
In a Situation where a Dude gets assaulted by a Lady possibly a [b]Slap
or Some other despicable tort, it intends to portray a weak Image of the Man and offends his Personal dignity. In this critical stage, the Male ego is brought to light as it represents what may be called reason and common sense, It's also the source of defense
mechanisms, which explains why it manifests itself in protective measure[b]s[/b] -- In other to make a statement for yourself as a Man, what would be your reaction/decision Per Say to a Lady's Assault? undecided

N/B : I've not been assaulted eva in my Life by a Lady {Excluding NL where they even get to Spit on Me grin}, therefore our opinions on this could count in a great waY for Me and evryother Dude! cool
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Dyt(f): 8:49am On Oct 18, 2011
dey walk down 2 tk cigar n alcohol
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 18, 2011
[size=14pt]Carry ya thread go Crime section abeg! I dey find loff, you dey ask me to chop slap, come tell you how slap be! Na wa o! [/size]
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 18, 2011
[size=14pt]Any way, NOTHING go make me beat woman. If she slap me, i go waka comot for im face, because i sabi vex too as a human bean. If na my girlfriend, i go put am for probation, if na my wife, when she don cool down, we go get some serious yarnings. . .

# But i still dey reason why any woman go slap me!. . E nava happen before sha, and e no go happen!. . .
[/size]
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 18, 2011
Sexkillz We Guys are Loads of Inexplicable Character and happen to Do Unxpected at times.

Most Guys wont beat a Lady who happen to assault them {Of Which am among them}, they'll rather handle such cases professionally and such measures are the Prime reasons i tend to see here on this thread! cool cool
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 18, 2011
[size=14pt]^^Some guys no dey tolerate Gallivanting bullshitology sha! If woman slap dem one, na three she go chop!. . .[/size]
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by skydeep(f): 10:30am On Oct 18, 2011
I cant even slap a guy. That is a rude attitude. undecided. Giving him a punch is preferable. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 18, 2011
^^ Lol!

You could get sued for that Lady! tongue tongue

sexkillz:

[size=14pt]^^Some guys no dey tolerate Gallivanting bullshitology sha! If woman slap dem one, na three she go chop!. . .[/size]

Yup. . .Seen lotta of them do that, it aint really Advisable! undecided undecided
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by ikooko(m): 10:44am On Oct 18, 2011
What rubbish,
Being a fool should not be misconstrued for being a gentleman.
If a lady/woman is manner-less to slap me under whatever guise, she had better prepared for the consequences.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by slimyem: 11:55am On Oct 18, 2011
never slapped a guy before but i plan on experimenting it pretty soon-just for the experience.:p
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by zealot4me(f): 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Any way, NOTHING go make me beat woman. If she slap me, i go waka comot for im face, because i sabi vex too as a human bean. If na my girlfriend, i go put am for probation, if na my wife, when she don cool down, we go get some serious yarnings. . .

# But i still dey reason why any woman go slap me!. .  E nava happen before sha, and e no go happen!. . .
[/size]

wait till i com slap u  grin
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by MMM2(m): 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2011
op she know dey fear face angry anyway such things only happen 2 poor guyz embarassed
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2011
^^ grin grin grin

slimyem:

never slapped a guy before but i plan on experimenting it pretty soon-just for the experience.:p

Hehe. . .Jxt Praying Ur xperiment yield a Positive result cheesy Some Guys can be heartless and wouldn't mind beating u as if u were of same gender wiv him embarassed
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2011
zealot4me:

wait till i com kiss u   grin
[size=14pt]Do sharp sharp abeg! Man pikin dey wait!. . .[/size] cool
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by MrCork17: 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2011
Whaaaat? I will summersalt 3 times in the air and land wit a backhand slap on her jaws angry
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by slimyem: 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2011
El Guapo:

^^ grin grin grin

Hehe. . .Jxt Praying your xperiment yield a Positive result cheesy Some Guys can be heartless and wouldn't mind beating u as if u were of same gender wiv him embarassed
beat me for what.the slap wont be for no just cause.it'd definitely be a well-deserved one.got a number of annoying guys around these days,
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by lindabon: 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2011
skydeep:

Giving him a punch is preferable. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

@Post, I've never slapped a guy b4, neither have I slapped a girl sef. And no mate of mine, "boy/girl" has slapped me . . I no like trouble oooo abeg! grin grin grin
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Wislet(f): 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Whaaaat? I will summersalt 3 times in the air and land wit a backhand slap on her jaws angry
If no be you, who else? Abeg somersault am 50 times, so dat by de time u recover, she go use ur bombom do football-----> straight to pluto.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2011
@Slimyem -- Only if they admit they're annoying, trust Guys to be always right in their absurd acts! lipsrsealed

@Linda -- Thats it, Could still be Forced to change ur Life's credo about Slapping Or assault when u bump on a hell of a Character.

Mr, Cork:

Whaaaat?  I will summersalt 3 times in the air and land wit a backhand slap on her jaws angry

LmaO! grin

Corky don't tell me u've been to China before, cos Only Jet Li does that shocked grin
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Demdem(m): 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2011
I doubt if this can ever happen to me. if it does i doubt if i will do anything undecided will simply walk off. Does that mean i am weak?
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Ikroberts: 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2011
When a lady insult me i will keep quiet live.
because i don't always talk i believed in actions
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nayah(f): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2011
El Guapo qué tal mi hermano?
No need to slap, violence means weakness for me, explanations are enough
Actually a lot of guys prefer leaving to control themselves than talk, which is the best way to behave in this case
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2011
i*l just walk away. . .

But sumhow*sumhow. .

I*l make her cry.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2011
woman don slap me before o, na play we they play o i just waka comot, kan threathen am for outside school, kai akata girls no good o, if u carry one for house, na everyday, she go dey dash u slap
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by DaDoctor: 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2011
IS THIS ACTUALLY ON THE FRONT PAGE?

MOD WHY NA?
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by delekan(m): 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2011
I just ignore it and leave the scene as long as it is from a lady don't take it serious
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by jonex70(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2011
Better  to leave her alone. She must be  looking for  death to slap me.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nakingson: 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2011
Display simple maturity, take a walk of course!

But wait a moment, what on earth will make
a sane guy (i mean a guy in his right mind)
argue or get involved in anything that can
bring quarel or such things that can lead to
assault on him by a lady?

If for any reason at all it happens, walking away
is the best option. As a matter of fact she and even
people around will salute & respect your courage for life.

Those of us that are HAPPILY married will
draw better wisdom & understanding here.

Goodluck everyone.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by MrsChima1(f): 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2011
Igbo men , Koyoke, and MBJ are known women beaters.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by DaDoctor: 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Igbo men are known women beaters.

MY LOVE. WHY ARE YOU USUALLY UNLUCKY IN MOST CASES? cool cool
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by MrsChima1(f): 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2011
Da Doctor:

MY LOVE. WHY ARE YOU USUALLY UNLUCKY IN MOST CASES? cool cool

Guilty?
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Igbo men , Koyoke, and MBJ are known women beaters. 
am yoruba, went to my village for six month, saw a man who brought out belt, and spanked the shiit out of his wife, i had to go and call my uncle!  it depends on individuality, sum ppl just get crase like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

. / See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories / Don't Give Up On Your Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.