Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,460 members, 7,861,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) (23217 Views)

Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction / Lagos Uses Concrete Pavement For 18km Eleko Epe Junction / Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) by ATLIEN2027: 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
CHOPUP411:

Pls which jandor

grin grin grin
Re: LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) by Sleekfingers: 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
Dadadididacontr:
They will soon cry over this post.
Dem no gree comot for lagos, but they abuse lagos.

Yeyeriti.

I tire o. They are calling lagos a slum. But they keep coming to lagos like dump site flies everyday

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) by dele1727: 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
grin grin grin

I see some people mentioning Ambode..
The person that abandoned the project his predecessor started?

Imagine if sanwolu was that foolish...or even a Buhari is that stupid...who will suffer for it?

1 Like

Re: LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) by Khaysee: 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nice one
The government has play its role

Men clothing jeans 6500 denim
Shirt cotton 4500

1 Like

Re: LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
Well done
Re: LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) by Konjiboii: 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
Good thing I've got my land situated at a promising location, this part of Lagos is going to be the new sort after location. Forget lekki and VI, Ikoyi, if you need choice land send me a DM.

1 Like

Re: LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) by SugarGirl44(f): 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Viraltrends123:

You guys like wahala ehnnn. That's how Obi was about causing war by proving on camera that if he doesn't win, igbos will leave Lagos, it will greatly affected Yorubas, and Yorubas will suffer. Imagine.

He really said so??
The audacity!!
These ibos think too highly of themselves sha.
People that we've been praying for to leave, they're still doing shakara...Orisirisi...

If they don't leave, thunder will fire all of them starting from that naanu obi.
Nonsense!!

3 Likes

Re: LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) by Patriotsleague: 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Viva Lagos.

1 Like

Re: LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) by Haywhy3579: 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
ambode would av done this for long if not for JAGABAN selfish interest.
If Ambode had completed 8yrs tenure and tinubu is contesting, u will still change the music. Unstable set of people

5 Likes

Re: LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) by Patriotsleague: 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jostoman:
God bless JANDOR for teaching them how to do the right thing.

LAGOSIAN JANDOR is coming.
Dumb people talk dumbly.

2 Likes

Re: LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) by anonimi: 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Jandor ko, Landor ni.
The mumu will be lucky to win one local govt.

In the way that PDP won 5 representative seats in 2015 with 45% votes i.e. 659,788votes in the governorship despite Oba Akiolu's genocide threat?
Not all Lagosians are Thiefnuibu's mumu. Not all Lagosians want his looting to continue.

godsboy4eva:
Igbos living in Lagos were told on Sunday to vote for the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Mr. Akinwumi Ambode, or else they will die in the lagoon.

A visibly angry Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, in an unconcealed threat, stated that he was not ready to beg the Igbos, but if they repeated what they did on March 28 when they voted for the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), President Goodluck Jonathan, then they should be ready for the consequences.

The governorship elections are scheduled to hold on Saturday, and it is believed that Igbo residents in Lagos will vote for the PDP candidate, Jimi Agbaje, just like they did during the presidential and National Assembly elections that led to the victory of PDP candidates of Igbo origin and from Delta State in three federal constituencies in Lagos.

The victory of the non-indigenes of Lagos, THISDAY gathered, has not gone down well with the Lagos chapter of the APC.

Speaking at a meeting with Igbo leaders in the state, according to an online news medium, Freedom Online, the first class monarch, who failed to recognise the cosmopolitan nature of Lagos, said: “On Saturday, if anyone of you goes against Ambode who I picked, that is your end. If it doesn’t happen within seven days, just know that I am a bastard and it is not my father who gave birth to me.

“Jonathan is my son and I speak to him everyday. By the grace of God, I am the owner of Lagos for the time being. This is an undivided chair. The palace belongs to the dead and those coming in the future.

“On Saturday, if anyone of you, I swear in the name of God, goes against my wish that Ambode will be the next governor of Lagos State, the person is going to die inside this water.

“I’m not ready to beg you. Nobody knew how I picked Ambode. Jimi (Agbaje) is my blood relation and I told him that he cannot be governor in Lagos for now. The future belongs to God. I am not begging anybody, but what you people cannot do in Onitsha, Aba or anywhere, don’t do it here.

“If you do what I want, Lagos will continue to be prosperous for you. If you go against my wish, you will perish in the water.”

The monarch said anybody against Ambode did not wish the state well, adding, “I am for the progress, growth and development of Lagos. Ambode is highly cerebral, he’s a symbol and he is going to deliver the message which I, the Oba of Lagos, have said. And he will govern the state for another eight years.

Source: Thisdaylive.com

itubaba001:
Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/

A 45-year-old resident and father of three, Mr.Fatai Lamide told PUNCH HealthWise that no building in the community has toilet facilities.

The Oyo State-born mechanic said, “We don’t have toilet in this area, including our compound. This canal that you see serves as toilet to all of us living in this area. We defecate inside nylon and throw it inside the canal.

“For people that don’t want to use nylon, they have a special bucket that they use after which they pour it inside the canal too.

https://punchng.com/cholera-outbreak-looms-in-lagos-communities-as-residents-use-canal-lagoon-as-toilet/

Lawmaker scores Lagos Water Corporation low

A Lagos State lawmaker, Mr Saka Fafunmi, on Thursday expressed dissatisfaction at the performance of the state Water Corporation.

Fafunmi, a member of the Lagos State House of Assembly (LAHA), said in Ikeja that the corporation had not been able to justify statutory allocations to it.

The lawmaker, who represents Ifako-Ijaiye Constituency 1 at the assembly, spoke to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN).

He said that the corporation had the capacity to generate much fund internally through water rates but had relied solely on government funding because of poor performance.

'' Anyone that is using water will be willing to pay for it; the corporation has not been giving us water.

"Is there any new community that Water Corporation has given water? People depend on boreholes; even government estates have industrial boreholes.

"Why do we keep pumping money into an agency that does not give us the desired results?'' he asked.

He noted that the Adiyan Waterworks was located at Ifako-Ijaiye, where many of the residents had resorted to digging boreholes as a means of getting water.

''A lot of people are falling sick because they don't drink clean water.

''In the same compound, where you have sewage, is where you have a borehole.

''There is no way you can manage the sewage that it will not leak and pollute the water; everyone drinking such is drinking contaminated water,'' he said.

The lawmaker urged the corporation to increase water reticulation and supply to residents.

From: http://www.punchng.com/politics/lawm...rporation-low/
https://repository.upenn.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1056&context=mes_capstones;Ensuring

1 Like

Re: LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) by funshint(m): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
All these cement road construction always drag time. They would have completed that road a long time if it was Asphalt. Look at that Ikorodu-Ogijo road too....only God knows when that one will be completed too.
Re: LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) by SugarGirl44(f): 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
happney65:
Craneburg on this one too. They deliver near perfect job. Currently Doing the 76KM Iseyin Ogbomsho road and the Ibadan Circular road . Saw the road they delivered in Ogun state too. The road maddeen. Guess they will do the same here too

That company is too much aje.
Even the road they did in Epe during Ambodes tenure doesn't have a single pothole till now.
I give it to them and I hope they maintain the standard.
Julius beger got nothing on them.

3 Likes

Re: LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) by anonimi: 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Selfish interest, how. Even if he would have done it in his 2nd tenure, Sanwoolu is already doing it in his first tenure, so how is it selfish interest again.

You guys like wahala ehnnn. That's how Obi was about causing war by proving on camera that if he doesn't win, igbos will leave Lagos, it will greatly affected Yorubas, and Yorubas will suffer. Imagine.

If you are not a big, fat, bloody liar, why don't you share the video?
Orishirishi oshisko oniró gbogbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) by anonimi: 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
obembet:
Developer over to u.. na we built Lagos.. we dey Wait.

They will still come here and complain, blame Tinubu for thier misfortune.

Anyway, am not here for Tinubu... Am here to beg u all to support Atiku.

Only reasonable man among 3 major candidate.

Indeed, Atiku is the best of the bad options.
Obasanjo should stop wailing and being an ingrate of an old man.

SHOCKER: Atiku ‘saved Obasanjo from near bankruptcy’ before 1999

Atiku was reportedly asked to join a team to Ogun to inform Obasanjo that he was going to run for the highest office in the land.

According to the book, “when Atiku and Obasanjo discussed the call to serve as president, Obasanjo said he could not be president because he was a nearly bankrupt ex-convict. Atiku, through General [Aliyu] Gusau, paid money into Obasanjo’s account to begin his financial rehabilitation.

“Head of State Abdulsalami Abubakar helped out by granting him an unconditional pardon. Atiku put everything he had at his disposal to support Obasanjo’s emergence as the PDP presidential candidate and, when he joined the ticket as the vice-presidential nominee, continued to make his assets available to Obasanjo and the campaign.

https://www.thecable.ng/shocker-atiku-saved-obasanjo-near-bankruptcy-emerged-president

1 Like

Re: LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) by deavicky(m): 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Honestly Tinubu real try for that rood. I pass there that day I was impressed.
Re: LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) by Viraltrends123: 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
anonimi:

If you are not a big, fat, bloody liar, why don't share the video?
Orishirishi oshisko oniró gbogbo
Watch itz and look for the full video. Hating tribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhKvYDSZHkA
Re: LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) by SugarGirl44(f): 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
Developers nuisances over to you.
Come and tell us how your forefathers have been contributing the money meant for this road to Jakande and marwa.
Awon isonu omo.

1 Like

Re: LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) by deavicky(m): 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
obembet:

why are u beging for a reasonable man?. Anyway I see ur definition of reasonable.

1 Like

Re: LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) by Pabloma: 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Wereeeeeee tutuu
Re: LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) by baralatie(m): 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
dmill:
They should expand the road from lakowe to awoyaya, the early morning traffic is terrible
Re: LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) by ATLIEN2027: 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
anonimi:

In the way that PDP won 5 representative seats in 2015 with 45% votes i.e. 659,788votes in the governorship despite Oba Akiolu's genocide threat?
Not all Lagosians are Thiefnuibu's mumu. Not all Lagosians want his looting to continue.

Ranting of another Peter Obi tuary brainwashed Zombidient IPOB terrorist monkey
Re: LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) by Addme: 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
obembet:

This was your comment some days back.
So what has changed?

obembet:
LP is going to win that State, Our movement is too strong
Re: LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
Great, Eko o ni baje.

That axis is one of the best locations in Lagos Island where you can invest in landed properties and be sure of good returns on your Investments.

Talk of fast value appreciation and potential to be earning rental incomes, you sure have best bet when you buy from any of beauty Estates.

Infact, there are some of the Estates that are facing that Lekki Epe Expressway directly like:

ITUNU ESTATE: 20m per plot at 500sqm size
DELIGHT ESTATE: 26m per plot size of 500sqm

The above mentioned Estates are directly facing Express that people are seeing when driving along the road.

They both have C of o that are subject to personal searching and confirmation.

When you invest here, you invest in lifetime Investment opportunities.

For physical Inspection, enquiry and how to secure your plots, call or Whatsapp the attached phone number.

Re: LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) by anonimi: 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Watch itz and look for the full video. Hating tribe

Do you ear problems like Tinubu's Buhari or what is your issue with hearing what was said clearly
Stop spreading lies that only show the depth (or absence thereof) of your integrity.
Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) by obyno82: 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Selfish interest, how. Even if he would have done it in his 2nd tenure, Sanwoolu is already doing it in his first tenure, so how is it selfish interest again.

Tell then to check 2008 to 2014 Nairaland comments talking about Peter obi, they will say No.

See a 2012 thread about him sef https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Is it that you were fed with Hyena breast milk. How did Obi imply that if he loses igbos will leave Lagos? He simply read a message circulated by your own BAT supporters and you are here yarning dust.
Re: LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) by goldieloc633: 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
If you know any Ghanaian, show them this forum. Nice fast with good load time
Kizyte17: The site is doing well .com.

Re: LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) by pinkgoodies(m): 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:

Shatap Baskat. Ambode dat is from Epe no do am in first tenure. Den sanwolu dat is not from dat axis is fixing it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Nigeria And Neighbours Chad, Cameroon And Niger Celebrate Victories / Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen / A Day-Old-Baby Whose Mother Has No Where To Go After Demolition Of Lagos House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.