Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 (58594 Views)

President Buhari Receives His Classmates On Sallah Homage (Photos) / Group Photo Of APC Presidential Aspirants / Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by SamOchuko: 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
sarrki:
The person behind the red dot is Peter
Obi. Check the date in the picture to see
the year he left secondary school.
Eventhough I'm near sure you are not
after the truth.

How do we know it’s Peter Obi and that it’s not James Awodu? We should just take your word for it abi? I don’t even think his secondary schooling is the issue, the issue is the discrepancy in the date on his certificates, a public holiday and a Saturday

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by SKYHIGHfx: 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

A tale of 2 Presidential Candidates ....

One got a 3rd Class in a useless course and he messed up where he governed for 8 years to the extent he is living in the State of a fellow contestant.

The other is a 1st Class graduate in Accounting. He definitely doesn't have a kiosk in a region that's so inhabitable that the indigenes all run away. He in fact is the landlord for these refugees.....

Anyone who chooses the 3rd Class dullard really needs a brain transplant.
30k per month

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by GeneralOjukwu: 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
SKYHIGHfx:

Skyhighfx to his papa
30k per month
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
See how he likes monkey
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by Pastoshizzy(m): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
Na photo dem dey show us...nooow!? How you wan revive dis comatose economy we wan dey hear for here. angry
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by sanpipita(m): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
Why is nairaland allowing unverified news spread everywhere, this isn't politics but witchcraft
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by lanrock(m): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nobody can't recognize anybody in this picture.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by Coolbreeze1988(m): 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
His is confirmed, but the other Man of the PeePoo doesn't have one

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by Dshocker(m): 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Go and verify....
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by atinga1: 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
I'm not sleeping grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by TA4TA4: 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Lol .... anyone doubting Obi at this point deserves à 60min fellowship with these my goons .... grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex__6LcJr8E
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by kunleiky(m): 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Rozross:
I knew this Peter Obi is deceiving Nigerians since I did background check on him
How explain please?
That he didn't go to school even when the picture of him and his classmates is staring at you?
School us please
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by Nosayer: 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

One got a 3rd Class in a useless course and he messed up where he governed for 8 years to the extent he is living in the State of a fellow contestant.

The other is a 1st Class graduate in Accounting. He definitely doesn't have a kiosk in a region that's so inhabitable that the indigenes all run away. He in fact is the landlord for these refugees.....

What then do you call the same first class graduate and his goons who chosed a NEPA bill certificate holder over a PhD holder?

No matter where you run, your dishonesty, insincerity and tight-fingered tendencies for truthfulness will keep catching up with you.... grin grin
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by aariwa(m): 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
I don’t know the point you are trying to make but when I was in secondary school we took group pictures yearly until graduation
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by drlateef: 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
If you want to know why mr integrity Peter Obi avoided putting dates in his CV, now you know. Evidence shows that he finished secondary school in Late 70s and spent about 9 years reading philosophy, only to come out with third class. That’s the truth he had been trying to hide.

A third class graduate wants to compete with a first class graduate for presidency. What an absurdity?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by JealousCobra(m): 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
sarrki:
The person behind the red dot is Peter
Obi. Check the date in the picture to see
the year he left secondary school.
Eventhough I'm near sure you are not
after the truth.

Paid Sabo, I can see that you are doing well..

Obi is your next president.
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by arantess: 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

A. One got a 3rd Class in a useless course and he messed up where he governed for 8 years to the extent he is shamelessly living in the State of a fellow contestant.

B. The other is a 1st Class graduate in Accounting. He definitely doesn't have a kiosk in a region that's so inhabitable that the indigenes all run away. He in fact is the landlord for these refugees.....

By the way.... the fake certificate Peter Obi is floating, once its verified to be false, he will blame his supporters. That's the plan.
what a dolt

you are all over the place
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by GeneralOjukwu: 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
arantess:

what a dolt

you are all over the place

Nah. My posts are meant for people with triple or at least double digit IQs.

The ones with microscopic ones will NEVER understand.

So I understand how you feel.

Everyone was taught how to capitalize the start of a sentence. Those who don't probably finished with less than a 3rd Class. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by TollMind: 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
LegendHero:
What is the usefulness of this to his fake certificate and GCE doc he submitted to INEC?

Peter Pandora the third class grade guy can only become Biafla president. Same guy that was trying to sell the dummy to Nigerians that certificate do not matter, so what should we do with his secondary school pics?

--The guy no get good qualification

--The guy no come still get track record.

Were the record?
Every time track record, track record!
Track record of looting abi
Is that the only English they gave you guys in your campaign class, what a mûmû man

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by specialmati(m): 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
Rozross:
I knew this Peter Obi is deceiving Nigerians since I did background check on him
grin grin grin grin grin grin then you are not smart because you can never be smarter than Nigerians APC has really messed with

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by seunmsg(m): 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
Obi was a university student in 1977 but graduated in 1984. Did he study medical and philosophy or what? grin grin grin
Indeed, God is wonderful. What God cannot do doesn’t exist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by owolabi5: 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
CAR PAPERS
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by adecz: 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
That is Kanu, not Peter Obi❗️❗️☹️☹️❓
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by PoliteActivist: 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chai!! This is finishing.
No one can find anyone who went to school with Amoda cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by tishbite42: 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Tinubu where ur own
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by PoliteActivist: 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Below is the pedigree of Mr. Obi
Now, compare to a known drug dealer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJEio2AqsKU

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by asanausana91: 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
Tinubu where is your picture

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by Minatouchiha(m): 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
Haba, una still de dis matter? It is well.
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by DukeofUmueri247: 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
SamOchuko:

How do we know it’s Peter Obi and that it’s not James Awodu? We should just take your word for it abi? I don’t even think his secondary schooling is the issue, the issue is the discrepancy in the date on his certificates, a public holiday and a Saturday
Certificates are issued on the day of convocation with the date of convocation day written on it...The question is "does Universities hold their convocations on Saturdays?? I believe the answer is "YES"
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by Seankhalifa: 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
Obi the old man... lol grin... I no fit see him face...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by Slynation(m): 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
All this things just to pepper Tinubu....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) / Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy / Boko-haram Attack- I Pulled Off My Dirty Uniform And Ran (Nigerian Soldier)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.