Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 (58615 Views)

President Buhari Receives His Classmates On Sallah Homage (Photos) / Group Photo Of APC Presidential Aspirants / Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by aljharem(m): 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
The idiot even went to Kings college
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by Funflipper: 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Brendaniel:
I will say the truth here :

It is really an insult to have people like Atiku and Tinubu contesting for a leadership position which Peter Obi is also contesting, it is only in Nigeria such has happened and after Peter Obi has won in 2023 it is going to end, the type of people that should be contesting with Peter obi are:

1. Osinbajo
2. Pat Utomi
3. Tony Elumelu
4. SLS
Not thieves like Tinubu and Atiku who have nothing to offer.

Please remove pat utomi from that list. gosh!
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by Funflipper: 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
kunleiky:

How explain please?
That he didn't go to school even when the picture of him and his classmates is staring at you?
School us please

His unn certificate is fake. take a look at how "December" was printed in a different font size and not bolded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by NwokoloOwa: 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
Na so e dey start.

But we need to interrogate the happenings. Why should Obi declare only secondary school certification to INEC? I hope he hasn't started this dibious nonsense by our politicians as they play safe to minimize dangerous exposure that could be weaponised. The Salisu Buharis Toronto University degree saga comes to mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by famouscargo4u: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
sarrki:
The person behind the red dot is Peter
Obi. Check the date in the picture to see
the year he left secondary school.
Eventhough I'm near sure you are not
after the truth.

No proof, the picture is not even clear.
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
duro4chang:
That's politics for you. Buhari also faced his own even Tinubu too.
it's just pure nonsense na coz many obidients question tinubu education background when clearly he submitted his degree from Chicago university... Sebi Obi pplle can see how Petty it looks like to focus on irrelevant things... No matter how pple painted PMB black he won twice so doing that to tinubu means nothing and yes Obi and labour aren't contenders for next year elections

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by Burgerlomo: 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
sarrki:
If you want to know how many boyfriends your maaama had before your dad just join politics

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by Mypeople2(m): 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
sarrki:
after the truth.
He is still agile and less than 80 years compared to the other great grand papas from PDP and APC
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by duro4chang(m): 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
it's just pure nonsense na coz many obidients question tinubu education background when clearly he submitted his degree from Chicago university... Sebi Obi pplle can see how Petty it looks like to focus on irrelevant things... No matter how pple painted PMB black he won twice so doing that to tinubu means nothing and yes Obi and labour aren't contenders for next year elections
I don't understand your last statement
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by hope4nigeria(m): 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nightwolf1:
Show us Tinubu's pictures with his classmates. grin

Oh I forgot. His classmate is one wrap of cocaine grin
we know Tinubu is mad but cigarettes doesn't make person bad. Obama dey smoke cigarettes
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by phemmyfour: 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
sarrki:
after the truth.
Why didn't he tender his first degree
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by Timmi: 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
sarrki:
after the truth.

So from the information cited that Obi obtained his GCE in 1986 and this 1977 picture you posted, can we then imply that the man spent at least 9-years in school to pass his GCE?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by owobokiri(m): 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Agbado master,oya,show us your own grin
The only person the military stole his certificates and also stole the school structure grin
He can't even mention the names of his primary and secondary schools cos the military stole the schools too grin
And killed the classmates thereafter
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by pasuma(m): 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
Reason why e graduated in 1984 and GCE in 1986... Una never see anything, shebi una dey run mouth. It's time to play defense angry angry angry grin grin

sarrki:
after the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
You saw the year but you couldn't see "class 4A". Seems agbado has caused you partial blindness.
sarrki:
after the truth.
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by chandini435: 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
Show us Tinubu's pictures with his classmates. Oh I forgot. His classmate is one wrap of cocaine Show us Tinubu's pictures with his classmates. Oh I forgot. His classmate is one wrap of cocaine ...
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by Bigchristo: 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
sarrki:
after the truth.
It’s only. Fool that will be using touch to find an opportunity to discredit a credible person like Peter Obi, only the way he speaks alone can also tell you he is a learned person, not to talk of what his campaign office did by publishing his certificate yet some slowpoke still want to argue if una too doubt that guy make una him and your favorite Agbado and cassava candidates along side that ole that has converted Nigeria wealth into his group of companies called Atiku let’s see if Obi will not beat them hands down in electoral debates, some people are just brainwashed in this country
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by Bigchristo: 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Funflipper:

His unn certificate is fake. take a look at how "December" was printed in a different font size and not bolded.
You be mumu those fonts are same na too much garri dey worry your eyes cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by fredoooooo: 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
Na chibike dem dey call Obi, una head no correct cheesy
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by MN07: 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
MAYBE WE ARE DESCENDANTS OR AGENTS OR WARRIORS OF THE DEVIL AFTER ALL.

What if we the people born on this earth were also chased/casted by GOD for going against or rebelling against GOD for one reason or the other and damned to redeem ourselves back to heaven.

What if there is still a war ongoing in the heavens and each time an Angel of the devil gets defeated he gets casted away (Born) to earth to redeem him/herself back to heaven.

What if we used to be rebellious angels fighting against the creator before being born (Casted) to share same earth with the Devil.

WHAT IF.....
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by Devil1Messenger: 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
sarrki:
after the truth.
Tinubu has no classmate
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by EmeksG(m): 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
I knew this Peter Obi is deceiving Nigerians since I did background check on him
Okay let's see your fact check

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by Versal: 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hahahahaaha. The next president is CLEAN
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by Treadway: 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
drlateef:
If you want to know why mr integrity Peter Obi avoided putting dates in his CV, now you know. Evidence shows that he finished secondary school in Late 70s and spent about 9 years reading philosophy, only to come out with third class. That’s the truth he had been trying to hide.

A third class graduate wants to compete with a first class graduate for presidency. What an absurdity?
lol. Pa Tinubu did not graduate with a first class. He never said he did, and you have no proof of his phantom first class or even that he admitted to being one. Y'all just spreading that lie with glee.
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by Amalekki: 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
Yes. This is what happens when you childishly latch on irrelevant things even when the constitutional requirements are clear. You latch on Buhari’s document, you latch on Tinubu’s, you create your own personal academic requirements for political office. Now your preferred candidate is the subject you are blowing grammar trying to sound learned.
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by Tareq1105: 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
Class Group picture doesn't mean you graduated. I have people that took part in nysc orientation program, made friends, had pictures but travel out of the country without completing the program. Some carry fake nysc certificate about as long as they run their personal business who's going to challenge them.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by Treadway: 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
Amalekki:
Yes. This is what happens when you childishly latch on irrelevant things even when the constitutional requirements are clear. You latch on Buhari’s document, you latch on Tinubu’s, you create your own personal academic requirements for political office. Now your preferred candidate is the subject you are blowing grammar trying to sound learned.
I'm a PO supporter, but him/his media aide were really stupid for that pathetic attempt at puerile sensationalism. He met the requirements as far as INEC is concerned, submit your docs and face front. So what, he has a thirdie or pass, the current President had F9 parallel in waec and still did his two terms. He has done well as a governor, and as a businessman, why still be insecure about a degree grade? I was and still am quite disappointed

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by laughitall(m): 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
Period007:

Show us pictures of Thiefnibu Primary and secondary school certificates

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by Amalekki: 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
Treadway:
I'm a PO supporter, but him/his media aide were really stupid for that pathetic attempt at puerile sensationalism. He met the requirements as far as INEC is concerned, submit your docs and face front. So what, he has a thirdie or pass, the current President had F9 parallel in waec and still did his two terms. He has done well as a governor, and as a businessman, why still be insecure about a degree grade? I was and still am quite disappointed
Exactly! The constitution is clear and he met the requirements. Simple.
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by Treadway: 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
hope4nigeria:
we know Tinubu is mad but cigarettes doesn't make person bad. Obama dey smoke cigarettes
Obama ATI Michelle ma n fa igbo...dem dey smoke weed. Even one of their daughters, Malia I think, dey smoke weed.
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by Dmeji4444(m): 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko-haram Attack- I Pulled Off My Dirty Uniform And Ran (Nigerian Soldier) / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack / Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.