Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 (58613 Views)

President Buhari Receives His Classmates On Sallah Homage (Photos) / Group Photo Of APC Presidential Aspirants / Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by goaldynman(m): 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
LegendHero:

Stop lying.

--Obi got a third class certificate.

--He has no track record.

Only useless & hopeless Tinubu urchins like you are still carrying false propaganda that Obi has 3rd class!

Sink it into your dumbskull that Obi has Second class!!

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by rusher14: 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
E no get graduation picture?

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by VTJN(m): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Treadway:
I'm a PO supporter, but him/his media aide were really stupid for that pathetic attempt at puerile sensationalism. He met the requirements as far as INEC is concerned, submit your docs and face front. So what, he has a thirdie or pass, the current President had F9 parallel in waec and still did his two terms. He has done well as a governor, and as a businessman, why still be insecure about a degree grade? I was and still am quite disappointed
seriously I'm so disappointed. This will make some people have a change of mind about him sincerely

None of these politicians are saint. They're all the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by Proudlyomonna: 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
LegendHero:
What is the usefulness of this to his fake certificate and GCE doc he submitted to INEC?

Peter Pandora the third class grade guy can only become Biafla president. Same guy that was trying to sell the dummy to Nigerians that certificate do not matter, so what should we do with his secondary school pics?

--The guy no get good qualification

--The guy no come still get track record.

You don't even understand what you are doing, come 2023 your President will either be Peter Obi or Atiku as for tinubu he will not see shishi.
Sebi him don tell the whole World se Nija Christians can go to hell abi we sha see how he intends to become President with just SW votes.
2023 will be anything but APC this I can assure you with all certainty.
And before you ofcus insult your late father as usual, just know that your late father will be disappointed in your insulting other people's father bcus he died when you were very very little grin grin grin grin
Our Prayer now is may APC never happen to Us again.
E no go better for APC and all their supporters.

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by Goke7: 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
Amalekki:
Yes. This is what happens when you childishly latch on irrelevant things even when the constitutional requirements are clear. You latch on Buhari’s document, you latch on Tinubu’s, you create your own personal academic requirements for political office. Now your preferred candidate is the subject you are blowing grammar trying to sound learned.

e shock me o grin
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by goaldynman(m): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
VTJN:
seriously I'm so disappointed. This will make some people have a change of mind about him sincerely

None of these politicians are saint. They're all the same

What is the problem with you fools!

You Tinubu urchins think you can deceive Nigerians by lying against Obi?!

Obi BSC certificate doesn't have any issue! You fools are just creating issues in the air like headless chickens!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by walefresh3(m): 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
sarrki:
The person behind the red dot is Peter
Obi. Check the date in the picture to see
the year he left secondary school.
Eventhough I'm near sure you are not
after the truth.

NAA him certificate we want to see...

Confirm padorama bigoted personified POLITICIAN.... HIMTULIE Chief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by VTJN(m): 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
goaldynman:

Obi BSC certificate doesn't have any issue! You fools are just creating issues in the air like headless chickens!!
hahahaha Obi the GCE man grin grin
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by Ak75: 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
Who can you recognize in this pix? Show me OBI among them.
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by goaldynman(m): 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
Treadway:
I'm a PO supporter, but him/his media aide were really stupid for that pathetic attempt at puerile sensationalism. He met the requirements as far as INEC is concerned, submit your docs and face front. So what, he has a thirdie or pass, the current President had F9 parallel in waec and still did his two terms. He has done well as a governor, and as a businessman, why still be insecure about a degree grade? I was and still am quite disappointed

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by assholemods: 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nightwolf1:
Show us Tinubu's pictures with his classmates. grin

Oh I forgot. His classmate is one wrap of cocaine grin
See as you dey fool and embarrass yourself! Is that how cocaine is used? Dullard!
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by walefresh3(m): 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
I knew obi has nothing to offer ... But you are supporting him because is an ibo man...

We dey wait for the election campaign to start soon...

Obi the failure will not win

Obi is your typical Igbo Criminal - trust them at your own peril
Peter Obi as a matter of urgency should
address these allegations because they're very weighty and I know a couple of them to be true

I got this on African History Archive

1. Those who knew Peter Obi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

2. His brother in-law who incidentally is one of the hirelings used by him for his nefarious drug trafficking business is currently languishing in jail in far away London. This is the major cause of strain between Obi and his in-laws. It is on record that his closeness to Dubem Obazie was the because he Dubem served jail term for drug trafficking because of Peter.

3. Obi should explain his relationship with former Military Administrator, Governor lbim Princewill and Col Earnest Kizito Attah of Cross River State whom he helped as a conduit to fleece Cross River State government thus contributing to the under development of the state.

4. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra the
circumstances surrounding his father's
death which remains his best kept secret. Before then we can reveal that Obi's father was drowned to death by Obi's associates in the drug trade whom he short-changed in a business deal prompting the mafias to kill the old man whom they drowned bounded hands and feet with bricks round his neck.

5. Given the level of insecurity in Anambra state, "Saint" Peter Obi should explain how he expends his security vote since it is on record that he collects over 470 million naira per month as security vote (220 million naira from Local Government and 250 million Naira
from the state FAC accounts)

6. Just as Peter Obi professes his Catholicism for political expediency, we ask him to summon the moral courage and explain to Catholic faithful his relationship with the Olumba Olumba Obu (000) Cult sect where his wife is a known member. It is also on record that Peter Obi met the wife at a night club in Auchi. The lady had two children from two different men -an Albino and a Ghanaian. The affirmed Catholic is yet
to wed his wife in the church.

7. Obi is yet to explain the mystery behind the 250 million naira that was found in the possession of his aides. He is yet to produce the contractor and publish the contractual agreement that stipulates that this very contractor will be paid in cash and also a reference to any other known precedents. Not even the famous late Barkin Zuwo of Kano State paid contractors in cash.

8. Obi should explain why he has continued to loot the resources of the state using his brother, Ndibe Obi, Ejike Onwusogbulu and a certain Chidi Agbapu -a Lagos based stock broker as a conduit for money laundering while the vouths in Anambra remain unemployed;

9. Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

10. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by Nightwolf1: 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
hope4nigeria:
we know Tinubu is mad but cigarettes doesn't make person bad. Obama dey smoke cigarettes

Cocaine by the way
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by Nightwolf1: 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
assholemods:

See as you dey fool and embarrass yourself! Is that how cocaine is used? Dullard!

Agbado demented urchin, keep crying.

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by adetayo234: 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
duro4chang:
That's politics for you. Buhari also faced his own even Tinubu too.

And Buhari turned out to be a failure.

Buhari and Tinubu belong to the same party of failure. Tinubu said he is coming to build on Buhari's legacy.

What's Buhari's leagcy if not a legacy of failure?
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by assholemods: 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nightwolf1:

Agbado demented urchin, keep crying.
I Nightwolf1 is a demented urchin, I will keep crying.

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by Nightwolf1: 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
assholemods:

I Nightwolf1 is a demented urchin, I will keep crying.

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by HITsquad: 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
Christ the king college, ugwuta road, onitsha... Best government secondary school in the south East that year, along side side DMGS!
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by WithFact: 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ah!!!
Obi fall ma hand. Uneducated filled the political space.... Amazing the kind followers grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by jamace(m): 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

A tale of 2 Presidential Candidates ....

A. One got a 3rd Class in a useless course and he messed up where he governed for 8 years to the extent he is shamelessly living in the State of a fellow contestant.

B. The other is a 1st Class graduate in Accounting. He definitely doesn't have a kiosk in a region that's so inhabitable that the indigenes all run away. He in fact is the landlord for these refugees.....

Anyone who chooses the 3rd Class dullard really needs a brain transplant.

By the way.... the fake certificate Peter Obi is floating, once its verified to be false, he will blame his supporters. That's the plan.

Origin Of Bola Tinubu

Yekini Amoda Ogunlere of Iragbiji, Osun State stole the travelling documents of Late Miss Bola Tinubu in order to travel to the USA. Hence Yekini Amoda Ogunlere transformed into Bola Tinubu.

The late Miss Bola Tinubu was the daughter of Baba Kafaru Tinubu of Lagos State.

GO AND VERIFY

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by Bovis(m): 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
sarrki:
after the truth.

*PETER OBI ON CNN: MY CANDID VIEW*

Dr Uche Diala

I made special effort to attentively watch the Labour Party candidate, Mr Peter Obi's interview live on CNN to the end. I have also objectively watched the recorded video at least 4 times since last night and it has only left a bitter taste in my mouth.

First, surprisingly I am less miffed at Mr Peter Obi than I am at the anchor, Zain Asher who is; as she said Nigerian, Igbo and from the South East; even though I know she only throws in those identities whenever she thinks it serves the purpose of her career at CNN or her preferred narrative.

That interview clearly showed that Zain is not very current on issues concerning the country she calls her own. Apart from ignorantly or deliberately over exaggerating or misrepresentating the true state of things in Nigeria, she obviously knew her interviewee well and was conscious to feed him red meat to further the narrative she wanted to sell about Nigeria and he; as expected lapped it all up, mindless of the fact that it is the same country he seeks to lead.

Agreed that a politician will say anything to help his or her ambition but to essentially throw your nation under the bus on an international media; especially with lies, half truths and exaggerations is as unpatriotic as it is unintelligent.

Whatever I might think about Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, he would have had enough maturity, experience and emotional intelligence to know how to answer those questions without throwing the nation under the bus. Not to talk of Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu who is the master of emotional intelligence himself.

Let Me Be Clear:
It is okay to rail against the incumbent government, its policies and programs and then state your own policies and programs, what you would do differently and HOW; to draw a contrast. I mean that is what America politicians do; especially when speaking to an international audience.

That someone always comes across behaving like a foreigner or a non Nigerian who has not been part of whatever has been of Nigeria; good and bad; trying to present himself as the only saint and a messiah coming from outside of Nigeria and the Nigerian system to salvage Nigeria is as laughable and insulting as it should be a cause for concern to all patriotic and well meaning Nigerians.

Talking About Questions ...

Even as I lowered the bar on my expectations from the interviewee; having listened to him on sundry issues; including on climate change, ASUU strike, insecurity, infrastructure, power, economy etc, I must confess that he managed to take 'no-show' a notch higher in that interview.

First, his penchant for taking the 'third person' approach to questions. For a direct question of 'what would you do'?, he would answer "You do ...", when it should be 'I will do ...'. Then he does not say what he would do and how.

Fortunately or deliberately, he has been picking interviewers who deliberately won't or can't take him to task. So he gets away with that.

Then, listen to his submissions or responses on some of the specific issues that arose in that CNN interview.
"You have to deal decisively with the issue of security ...". HOW?

"You have to start pulling people out of poverty as quickly as possible ...". HOW?

"You have to reduce aggressively cost of governance and then deal with the issue of corruption ...". HOW?

Then ...
"What is your plan to transform Nigeria from a consumption economy to a production economy"? In view of the fact that Nigeria has being a net importer of petroleum products in spite of being Africa's largest producer of crude oil.

He answers: ".. there's no reason why our refineries cannot work .., ... there's no reason why we should not encourage private sector to build refineries and operate them and they are not rocket science. It can be done as quickly as possible. You can use today to decide to
remove the fuel subsidy, use the resources to support critical areas of production, from critical infrastructure, to education, supporting investments in refinery which will be like I said done within a shortest possible time". Tell me something I don't know please.

Wait A Minute ...

What Exactly Have We Been Doing In The Last 7 years?

The Dangote Refinery is a private refinery being built in Nigeria right before our eyes and we know how it has progressed and the speed;
even with maximum commitment and concerted attention being given to it by Alhaji Aliko Dangote, the Dangote Group and the Nigerian government. That is actually the "shortest possible time"; if you are not living in a make believe world like Mr Peter, that is.
Mr Peter Obi has access to Aliko Dangote as a fellow millionaire and Nigeria elite (never mind the pretence) that most of us do not have. How difficult is it for him to approach Dangote for a free lecture?

Furthermore, in the last seven and half years, Nigeria has more private Modular Refineries in building than at any other time in Nigeria’s history; all with the Buhari government's full support.

The licenses for most of those refineries were issued and the fees collected by past administrations but none was built. Indeed the 10,000bpd Duport Modular Refinery in Edo State is being facilitated by the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB), a FG Agency.

Then '"you can decide today to remove fuel subsidy ..". Like seriously? How? Without the appropriate measures in place like completing the ongoing holistic repair of our state owned refineries and the Dangote Refinery as well as the Modular Refineries being built?
Not to mention the Petroleum Industry Act which has been signed into law by President Muhammadu Buhari to give legal, structural and administrative framework and teeth to all that needs to be in place before sustainably and realistically removing fuel subsidy;
bearing the average Nigerian in mind.

If serious governance and re-building Nigeria out of the rot it has being in for decades were are as simplistic and kindergarten as Mr Obi keeps presenting, then why do we need a messiah? Anyone would have done it.
Mr Peter Obi said, past Nigerian leaders have always been elected "based on ethnicity, religion, my turn, connection or one form of bias or the other, ... or structure which always says structure of criminality ...". Interesting.

It is left for objective Nigerians to say which of these that he mentioned that he has not exploited as a Governor and in his current quest to become President of Nigeria.

He further says; in his usual apocalyptic and messianic manner that Nigeria is next to "collapse" and postures himself as the only messiah without who Nigeria will be buried. He then dwells on insecurity in and the plight of the North while conveniently forgetting that his
South East; including his home state Anambra is even more unsafe and under developed today than many places in the North.

Sincerely, all these would have been fantastic if we were looking for a philosopher, an impressionist or a chronicler-in-chief of our woes and not a President and Commander-in-Chief.

These are some of the reasons that I remain convinced; even after this un-disappointing CNN outing that the combination of Bola Tinubu and Kashim Shettima; without any primordial sentiments are better for Nigeria going forward.

The more I objectively listen to Mr Peter Obi and look at my check list, the more I realise that most of the things he merely talks about without any how-to-dos; security, production, economy, agriculture, power, re-equipping the security agencies, security architecture,
education, health, infrastructure, oil and gas etc are already being tackled verifiably by the Buhari administration.

So no better persons out of what we have on offer to take those forward than two people who not only know and acknowledge those realities and verified efforts but who equally have the "commitment, integrity, competence, commitment and track record" and I dare add patriotism and belief in Nigeria to build on them going by "what they have done in the past" viz Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Kashim Shettima Mustapha.

In all, I am glad that the Labour Party candidate pointed out that Nigeria needs a leader that you can "... look at what he has done in the past ...", with "character, competence, capacity and commitment to do the right thing ...".

These indeed are the crux of the matter and I urge Nigerians to listen to him and do the needful; devoid of primordial sentiments and emotions. In the end; beyond the semantics and noise, it is our collective lives and future that are at stake in next year's election.

Finally, back to our sister Zain Asher, I will not blame her or CNN too much for not knowing the exact situation of things with Nigeria today beyond what they see on social media and from fifth columnists.

What has the Nigerian government done in recent times to tell our real story and trajectory to the world? How many features have we had on CNN in the last 7 years?
Will we send someone like @AjuriNgelale or @fkeyamo (forget people like me) to go on CNN and factually counter the many lies, half truths and mischaracterisation of Nigeria bandied in that interview? Even if we have to pay for it?

It is a matter of national truth, pride and honor; beyond partisan politics and election.

Patriotic Nigerians, the ball remains in our court. We have been served.

#GodBlessNigeria

©️ Uche Diala
Credit @uchediala

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by duro4chang(m): 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
adetayo234:

And Buhari turned out to be a failure.

Buhari and Tinubu belong to the same party of failure. Tinubu said he is coming to build on Buhari's legacy.

What's Buhari's leagcy if not a legacy of failure?

You are spewing trash!
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by Musauzor(m): 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
Bola BATstard Tribulation who only rode to power on the coattails of NADECO cannot, will not and must not rule Nigeria. It has been signed and sealed by the Heavenly Host. He will be so shocked that he will go into irreversible coma. Mark today's date.
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by Spandau: 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
seunmsg:
Obi was a university student in 1977 but graduated in 1984. Did he study medical and philosophy or what? grin grin grin
Indeed, God is wonderful. What God cannot do doesn’t exist.

Kadoso Mutairu! Accept your defeat and go and curl up in some cave in the Ekiti mountains or hills. Your sources of info are faulty.
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by pquaver(m): 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
sarrki:
after the truth.

So you want us to believe this random person is obi.. That is Emeka kalu.. Carry this your photo comot. we want original certificate.. This no proof. When Buhari brought his own picture did you accept it.. Abeg comot this nonsense.. U carry Emeka kalu picture say na Peter obi.. Mind yourself ooo
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by adetayo234: 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
duro4chang:
You are spewing trash!

Yeah. I expect that from a Tinubu dog
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by duro4chang(m): 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
adetayo234:

Yeah. I expect that from a Tinubu dog
Talking rubbish on Nairaland has no value. What is the essence if our education? I think education is supposed to make us better persons.
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by JOemmy(m): 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Obi also need to show the pictures of his time in unn on to put doubters to shame.
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by nony43(m): 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
LegendHero:
What is the usefulness of this to his fake certificate and GCE doc he submitted to INEC?

Peter Pandora the third class grade guy can only become Biafla president. Same guy that was trying to sell the dummy to Nigerians that certificate do not matter, so what should we do with his secondary school pics?

--The guy no get good qualificatio

--The guy no come still get track record.

Cry more bro. Drag him to court if you are not okay. Where is BAT’a cert we will manage a fake cert.
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by nony43(m): 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
LegendHero:

Stop lying.

--Obi got a third class certificate.

--He has no track record.

Bring his third class cert let’s see. Even if na pass we like it like that.
Re: Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
duro4chang:
I don't understand your last statement
let it be clear next president is either Atiku or tinubu... Obi ll only be president online

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack / Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb / 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.