Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

Should I Ask My Girlfriend If She Is Still A Virgin Over Text!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Ask My Girlfriend If She Is Still A Virgin Over Text!! (1190 Views)

Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / 10 Things You Should Never Say To A Guy Over Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Ask My Girlfriend If She Is Still A Virgin Over Text!! by Lovekeg: 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
So I’m dating this girl we have been for a couple of months now. Met her a virgin, the day we did some smooching and romancing I found out she was still a virgin..

But I’m just having this funny feeling because is been up to a month we haven’t seen she is always busy of recent and can’t make up time for us to see..

I’m just thinking of asking her later on today through text if she is still a virgin!

What do you think guys??
Re: Should I Ask My Girlfriend If She Is Still A Virgin Over Text!! by Hollybratt(m): 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
You are freet to ask him but don't listen to peter obi's supporters

Re: Should I Ask My Girlfriend If She Is Still A Virgin Over Text!! by Lovekeg: 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hollybratt:
You are freet to ask him but don't listen to peter obi's supporters

So should I ask her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Ask My Girlfriend If She Is Still A Virgin Over Text!! by longetivity(m): 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
There are some topics some fOOliSh people brings here that makes me feel like giving them HOT slaps through my phone

OP WTF sad

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Ask My Girlfriend If She Is Still A Virgin Over Text!! by Hollybratt(m): 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
Lovekeg:

So should I ask her?
Stop smoking weed
Re: Should I Ask My Girlfriend If She Is Still A Virgin Over Text!! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
Don't worry. God willing , you'll be more sensible and conscious in the New Era angry undecided

We await the great emperor, "The Unity"
Re: Should I Ask My Girlfriend If She Is Still A Virgin Over Text!! by funshint(m): 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
Lovekeg:
So I’m dating this girl we have been for a couple of months now. Met her a virgin, the day we did some smooching and romancing I found out she was still a virgin..

But I’m just having this funny feeling because is been up to a month we haven’t seen she is always busy of recent and can’t make up time for us to see..

I’m just thinking of asking her later on today through text if she is still a virgin!

What do you think guys??
Don't be stupid!
Re: Should I Ask My Girlfriend If She Is Still A Virgin Over Text!! by Christiansimon: 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
What A Great Choice Op.. Just Go Ahead. I Did This And My Relationship Is Still In Tact
Re: Should I Ask My Girlfriend If She Is Still A Virgin Over Text!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Lovekeg:
What do you think guys??

better to ask her exactly what makes her so occupied that she has no time to see you... the fact that your gf could still be a virgin, doesnt mean she couldnt be cheating dating some other guy.
Re: Should I Ask My Girlfriend If She Is Still A Virgin Over Text!! by Lovekeg: 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

better to ask her exactly what makes her so occupied that she has no time to see you... the fact that your gf could still be a virgin, doesnt mean she couldnt be cheating dating some other guy.

Very true I’m suspecting she is even dating another guy currently
Re: Should I Ask My Girlfriend If She Is Still A Virgin Over Text!! by Temiel(m): 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
You don't deserve to be in a relationship.
Y'all gon be forming smart ass but y'all be acting dumb like pigs.

Is that the next thing you should asking her...
Omo, I tire for many people on this nairaland. Just dumb as the word I can't use.

Kai!
Re: Should I Ask My Girlfriend If She Is Still A Virgin Over Text!! by Temiel(m): 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
Christiansimon:
What A Great Choice Op.. Just Go Ahead. I Did This And My Relationship Is Still In Tact

cheesy grin cheesy grin

I'm pretty sure OP won't understand you.
Re: Should I Ask My Girlfriend If She Is Still A Virgin Over Text!! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
Don't. It may destroy your chances of sexing her if she's lost it. You'll find out when you sex her. She'd still be tight anyway.
Re: Should I Ask My Girlfriend If She Is Still A Virgin Over Text!! by Lovekeg: 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
Shoodboi:
Don't. It may destroy your chances of sexing her if she's lost it. You'll find out when you sex her. She'd still be tight anyway.

Okay thanks for the advice I’m just thinking she is seeing someone else and I might be correct

Just praying that the guy that might have disflower her don’t have big gbola because me I’m average

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask My Girlfriend If She Is Still A Virgin Over Text!! by Guderian(m): 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
Pls ask her if you have good intentions for her
Re: Should I Ask My Girlfriend If She Is Still A Virgin Over Text!! by Jeon(f): 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
What!
Are you trying to take the virginity and run away?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Ask My Girlfriend If She Is Still A Virgin Over Text!! by InfinityFabric: 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
It's not as if you're NOT also going to fornicate with her na.
She's not your wife nor are you planning to marry her.

That question is only for potential wives, the one we go see their family next day or next week. As for the street rats, well you know the answer.
Re: Should I Ask My Girlfriend If She Is Still A Virgin Over Text!! by Lovekeg: 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jeon:
What!

Are you trying to take the virginity and run away?

I want to be the first to taste the cunt cool
Re: Should I Ask My Girlfriend If She Is Still A Virgin Over Text!! by Jeon(f): 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
Lovekeg:

I want to be the first to taste the cunt cool

And I pray for her to be a very wise girl so that she can perfectly put all those Street hoe niggas in their rightful place.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Ask My Girlfriend If She Is Still A Virgin Over Text!! by Lovekeg: 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jeon:

And I pray for her to be a very wise girl so that she can perfectly put all those Street hoe niggas in their rightful place.

I would have fvcked her but couldn't penetrate then I never know the tricks to take enter. Just praying another sharp guy never do the work for me grin
Re: Should I Ask My Girlfriend If She Is Still A Virgin Over Text!! by Jeon(f): 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
Lovekeg:

I would have fvcked her but couldn't penetrate then I never know the tricks to take enter. Just praying another sharp guy never do the work for me grin

Then she's foolish and in the level of the street hoe niggas.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Ask My Girlfriend If She Is Still A Virgin Over Text!! by Lovekeg: 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jeon:

Then she's foolish and in the level of the street hoe niggas.

Lol why do you say so?
Re: Should I Ask My Girlfriend If She Is Still A Virgin Over Text!! by Christiansimon: 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Temiel:

cheesy grin cheesy grin

I'm pretty sure OP won't understand you.
sure i trust u that understand. op mind is not here with us

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask My Girlfriend If She Is Still A Virgin Over Text!! by Verifiedtrader(m): 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
That won’t make sense.

(1) (Reply)

What's Does This Means....who Understands This / Telling Nigerian Men You Can't Cook Doesn't Scare Them Away Anymore / I Have Become The Monster She Made Of Me And She My Prey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.