Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? (36387 Views)

Reno Omokri: What Is Happening In Nigeria Today First Happened In Afghanistan / Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian / When Will The Beef Between NEPA And Rainfall Ever Come To An End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by zomby(m): 3:23am On Sep 23, 2022
BuharisBoy:
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1572963109190631424?t=THotino46LUY_mZ-tTzbWg&s=19

NEPA certificate, Buhari and Peter Obi all fall into the same category.
It will be a deadly mistake to replace a confused man (Buhari) with a muddle-headed man (Peter Obi)
In my opinion, Peter Obi is not intelligent enough to lead our country, Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by toprealman: 3:30am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:
Yekpaaa!

Really Obi is a cunning hypocrite ooo.

So all this while Buhari and then Tinubu were being scrutinised, Obi just kept quiet knowing he had a skeleton in his own wardrobe.

Obi is a very dull boy. 3 days training in Egypt will not solve Nigeria's problem.

We the youths will vote wisely and vote on past performance.

We will not vote for a promise, especially coming from a desperate political prostitute who refused to die for APGA as promised.

2nd class lower in his era is almost the same as a first class in whatever Uni you are in.
Show your result and prove me wrong!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by Treasure17(m): 3:37am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:
Yekpaaa!

So all this while Buhari and then Tinubu were being scrutinised, Obi just kept quiet knowing he had a skeleton in his own wardrobe.

Obi is a very dull boy. 3 days training in Egypt will not solve Nigeria's problem.

We will not vote for a promise, especially coming from a desperate political prostitute who refused to die for APGA as promised.

What type of kindergarten reasoning is this?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by boystrong1002: 3:55am On Sep 23, 2022
We young people will vote wisely and vote for past achievements. Play free fun, lol beans game that helps you relieve stress,
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by Hydroxide(m): 4:05am On Sep 23, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Who are the Nigerian youths you people are really talking about .I'm just watching you guys capitalizing on Nigerian youths votes.
after what happened in lekki tollgate, you are still expecting votes from the youth? Well, na only Yoruba unenlightened youth like you go vote Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by Hydroxide(m): 4:10am On Sep 23, 2022
ChukwuObe:

When he was doing it against Buhari and Tnubu, many of you fools were hailing him. Now he is no more your friend because he tells you the truth. Only a fool and idiot will believe Reno in the past when he was criticising Buhari but will not listen and believe the same man now on Peter Obi
so NEPA bill and 2nd class lower are the same in the real sense of the word? At least Reno is getting paid for saying rubbish in that post, but you agreeing with him even when you never chop, makes you a bigger fool. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by Dave2011: 4:11am On Sep 23, 2022
dechriscool:
The True Story of Rhino…RENO OMOKRI
A story of an ungrateful house husband who turned social media hero… Read the rise and fall of Rhino:

Like I’ve always said, Rhino is not who he says he is….

First of all, his real name is Bemi**o…

I will start with the most recent lie he told…

24 hours ago, Rhino claimed that he bought his house in USA before joining the President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration.

Well, the truth is that RHINO HAS NEVER BOUGHT A HOUSE IN THE USA….

The said house was bought by his ex-wife, Tuokpe Onuwaje in 2009. The house, 1*41 ******* street, Brentwood, California belongs is Tuokpe Onuwaje’s family home.
Rhino was a house husband in the house – Rhino had no job, no career but the well established Onuwaje’s family in the USA welcomed him and accomodated him.
Rhino was doing “pastor pastor” so the Onuwaje family trusted him and started exposing him to their network.

For your information, the Onuwaje family is well established in California. The matriarch of the Onuwajes , 81 year old Mama Ayo Onuwaje is still living at the Brentwood home which Rhino claims he bought.

Rhino was broke and broken when Tuokpe Onuwaje picked him up. How did he reward Tuokpe? I’ll get to that.

Through Tuokpe’s elder brother, Godwin Onuwaje (May his soul rest in peace), an Igbo man, Barr. Emeka Maduewesi picked interest in Rhino. This connection would later link Rhino to late Oronto Douglas who was then SSA on Strategy to then President Goodluck Jonathan.

In 2010, Rhino quickly conjured a skit tittled “Emeka” to advocate for a better Nigerian branding. This was probably done to convince or fool Emeka Maduewesi into introducing him to the upper echelon.

Well, Rhino always has a way of using people – especially Igbos. He would later interview Oronto Douglas. That was his entry point into the Goodluck Jonathan administration. It was Oronto Douglas that first asked him to run errands for him and then proceeded to get him on Presidency’s payroll.
Rhino jumped on the offer – a proof that he was unemployed in the USA and found the opportunity of earning N1 m per month ($2000) a big financial breakthrough. Rhino’s job was to manage the Facebook and Twitter account of Mr. Jonathan. Slowly, he would label himself Spokesman of the President – a subtle way to exaggerate his role in the presidency.

With his new found job, Rhino started displaying his real character. He quickly forgot the years Tuokpe worked her a** off to feed, clothe and shelter him. He has become a big fish in Abuja. He would later be accused of making sexual advances at friends of Tuokpe – yes, Natasha Akpoti is Tuokpe close friend. For your information, Natasha Akpoti deleted her accusations to respect her friendship with Tuokpe and not because Rhino threatened lawsuit. Natasha was also planning to get married at the time she made the accusation and didn’t want to drag the name of her royal husband to be into the mud with a shameless Rhino. Now you know why the post was deleted. But again, Rhino took credit for something Tuokpe’s influence accomplished – this is what he has done over the years, taking credit for what Tuokpe achieved including claiming ownership of their Brentwood home.
At this point, I make bold to challenge Rhino to show evidence that he owns the Brentwood California home. In fact, let Rhino show evidence of ownership of any asset anywhere in the world.
The first time Rhino ever got a job in his life was when Oronto Douglas sneaked him into Jonathan’s administration. Unfortunately, this season revealed his true self to his ex-wife who realised that her “pastor pastor” House husband had an alleged double identity, alleged double sexuality, and confirmed double tongue. She would later dump him to focus on raising her kids who were abandoned by their father.
It will shock you to know that Rhino never invested a cent from his time in the job…. Upon leaving office, Rhino returned to the USA only to discover that he was now homeless.
That was when he started his Rhino- Around the World. He started a nomadic homeless life – using his new found fame to get free swimming invitations to several rivers in the world. Someone said that Rhino lives off women and that his travelling is funded by “rivers” he is swimming around the world.
Rhino’s travelling is actually a vagabond lifestyle – a survival Strategy he devised to hide his homelessness. Everyone thought he was traveling round the world on a global tour and thus nobody cared to ask about Tuokpe and the children at home.
His trip took him to an Ethiopian river. Rivers in Ethiopia do not encourage life jackets so what happened was a reproduction of another river from the Ethiopian river. Rhino’s world collapsed. He had been caught. First, he tried to hide it. But with people like Charles Awuzie, his double life was exposed. However, the birth of the new Nigerian-Ethiopian beauty gave Rhino something he hasn’t had in a long time – a home.
So as we speak, if you check the transparency tool on Rhino’s page, you will discover that it says something like “this page is managed by one person who lives in Ethiopia….USA… Nigeria.” Rhino now spends most of his time in Ethiopia – once again, housed by his Ethiopian woman and forgotten by his family in California. He owns no house in Ethiopia. He owns no house in USA. He sleeps from hotel to hotel as he travels for Poi across the world – bankrolled by his “rivers”.
My question is this – Rhino, at 48, when will you stop living a double life? This thing of a double life is not new – Ms. Wendell (daughter in-law of the Onuwajes) was the first to expose his tendency to live a double life. If you doubt me, just google his name and add Double identity and see what comes up.
This is just a piece of the iceberg….
I challenge Rhino to dispute any information I exposed here….
In all his years in the USA, he owned no house, no business, no job and only used “pastor pastor” to manipulate those around him.
Ask Rhino about Emeka Maduewesi – the Igbo man who helped him in life. Emeka is 100% Obidient today. In fact, I went to Emeka’s wall and saw where Emeka said those supporting Atiku are hungry for food. I knew Emeka had Rhino in mind.
I’ll stop here as I wait for a DEAR CHARLES AWUZIE and then the screenshots, documents etc will start rolling.
For now, I want you to know that Rhino is not who he claims he is…. He is broke, broken and uses women. This is why he publicly despises women, objectifies their body and advises men not to give girls money because he actually takes from women, he hardly gives to women. He However gives to men – if you know, you know.

Our name is Charles Awuzie. We are legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Always expect us.

This is A MAN who is ranting about Peter Obi certificate.A con criminal

I have always known Reno as a good for nothing, lowlife individual whose rantings are being bankrolled by his corruption-filled principal Atiku!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by placeofallure(f): 4:14am On Sep 23, 2022
PresidObi:
Peter Obi is really tormenting these people with achievements after achievements grin

Reno is panicked and fighting for his daily bread, and losing very well.

We all will vote for Peter Obi, whether Reno faints inside his vomit.

Obi is coming grin

Who is "We" ? Speak for yourself Oga Ade!
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:28am On Sep 23, 2022
Why is this one losing sleep

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by zomby(m): 4:39am On Sep 23, 2022
PresidObi:
Peter Obi is really tormenting these people with achievements after achievements grin

Obi is coming grin

Obi is coming to where? May be Anambra?
Nigerians can’t afford to allow another empty keg to lead this great nation.

The more I listen to peter Obi, the more it is confirmed that the man simply doesn’t have what it takes to lead a nation… More like a younger version of Buhari.

May God bless Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by smyo(m): 4:50am On Sep 23, 2022
Reno don chop his stolen money finish, he is now a blogger working for Apc and Pdp to remain relevant and for appointment but God pass him. Run away soldier

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by kingsceemark(m): 4:58am On Sep 23, 2022
This criminals knows what's ahead of them, that's the reason all of them are ranting everywhere, they knows where they are going after 2023 election when Peter Obi takes over from our dead walking president buhari, plenty of this criminals are going to the prison, Reno and Festus Keyamo should be preparing for their prison Agbada

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by ogundeleai(m): 5:07am On Sep 23, 2022
Interesting, No matter how any tribe write in Nigeria they will surely include Yoruba word along.. The same thing applicable to musicians... Something is unique about the tribe.. Be that as it may, don't let us forget òbí did not possess any university certificate, genje loun lo..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by kingsceemark(m): 5:09am On Sep 23, 2022
ogundeleai:
Interesting, No matter how any tribe write in Nigeria they will surely include Yoruba word along.. The same thing applicable to musicians... Something is unique about the tribe.. Be that as it may, don't let us forget òbí did not possess any university certificate, genje loun lo..

True talk my friend, including skull mining

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by Starhearts: 5:09am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:
Yekpaaa!

Jagaban all way
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by walefresh3(m): 5:18am On Sep 23, 2022
PresidObi:

Obi is coming grin

Ode tell your pathological furking coward to go and fullfil his promise for APGA First.... Ojukwu his waiting for him on reckon day

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by AustinX(m): 5:19am On Sep 23, 2022
You people can say whatsoever you like, I can truly tell you that all of those candidates no one come close to Obi in anyway. For the very first time I come out. All this people who have nothing to offer. OMG. Obi is the man for us, we don't need much conviction, is the heart. We accept it and we will push for it.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by shortIGBOman: 5:23am On Sep 23, 2022
Peter Obi's certificate and Nepa bill are like 5&6 grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by mamaafrik(m): 5:28am On Sep 23, 2022
Reno is a full brain,his destiny has been bought.
Fook

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by mamaafrik(m): 5:29am On Sep 23, 2022
Reno is a dull brain,his destiny has been bought.
And this one will have kids like this.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by xevove2061: 5:32am On Sep 23, 2022
MasterJayJay:
"Academic IQ is very different from financial IQ. Try to develop both. But if you must have only one, then choose financial IQ. Many people with Masters and PhDs are roaming the streets and seeking jobs in companies founded and owned by non graduates with financial IQ. So be very careful before you call someone a ‘blinking illiterate’. Amancio Ortega is.hardly literate, yet he employs over 5,000 graduates.
Cosmas Maduka is not very literate, yet he employs over 300 graduates. Both these men can possibly buy all the schools you attended and still be stinking rich. So don’t let your degree make you arrogant!"

Reno said this when his brain was working well.

But his hatred for Peter Obi has damaged his brain.

Reno Mockery don kolo.

Reno's brain was never working properly for logic and morality. He sells his soul to the highest bidder. The difference between him and FFK is that FFK does his for food, while Reno does it as a full time job. Anybody who thinks Reno was ever sensible has forgotten his time on Nairaland and at the presidency. Let him Present his current paymaster, Atiku's certificate to us..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by Benwallt(m): 5:38am On Sep 23, 2022
Reno really dealt with obi sha. That guy is a chronic partypooper. Though obi will not win this election, not even close but I hope Reno gets served after the election. The guy knows his mate. He knows his nxt door neighbour over there could be someone that benefited from Tunubu goodwill
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by Patriotsleague: 5:42am On Sep 23, 2022
But it's funny though, after all the ranting by Obi's clowns, about Tinubu's certificate, intelligence, but Obi too ain't smart, a P in in such a weak course means you are very dull, now I see why Obi talks vaguely and ambiguously. He is intelligent among flaat heads, because of their low intelligence. Obi is really dull, he talk a lot but hardly makes real sense.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by gidgiddy: 5:49am On Sep 23, 2022
Reno Omokiri is something else. Does this man think before he posts?

So what Reno is telling people like me who spent 4 years in the university is that the second class lower we suffered to achieve is equivalent to NEPA bill?

Why is this man so senseless?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by saysugar(m): 5:49am On Sep 23, 2022
Lol mumu what’s achivement?
PresidObi:

Obi is coming grin
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by 9japride(m): 5:53am On Sep 23, 2022
You guys should understand that Reno is working tirelessly to instill bad governance in the country so that he can return back to Nigeria to continue benefiting from government money. Ole, always fighting against the betterment of the country.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by Ceejay94: 5:58am On Sep 23, 2022
Must everybody have first class? Remember, that you have first-class doesn't mean you are the most brilliant. He is highly educated that's what matters and he has proven it. I don't know why some people are bent on keeping this country in darkness

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by olakan22: 6:00am On Sep 23, 2022
This guy keeps sinking low.
Most graduates in Nigeria leave school with 2.2.
There're so many things wrong with that assertion

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by Ceejay94: 6:00am On Sep 23, 2022
saysugar:
Lol mumu what’s achivement?
you have eyes but you can not see. Blind fool
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by Zorn: 6:07am On Sep 23, 2022
omenka:
Those who licked Reno's ass for a living just months ago, calling him "Buhari's tormentor", how market? Today, the chicken's come home to roost. grin grin grin

Obi is indeed a dullard. grin
You can't support Tinubu without acting stupid truely.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election / CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) / Man Shares Photos Of His Soldier Brother Killed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.