Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? (36388 Views)

Reno Omokri: What Is Happening In Nigeria Today First Happened In Afghanistan / Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian / When Will The Beef Between NEPA And Rainfall Ever Come To An End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by ceejayluv(m): 7:28am On Sep 23, 2022
maasoap:

Degree certificate that has no school stamp grin grin grin
Besides, he's not contesting with Buhari but with Tinubu and Atiku who are far better financial experts than him
Unn graduates have uploaded their certificates online here confirming it's the same format. Or do you want to pretend you didn't see them?
Reno specifically compared his degree to a Nepa Bill certificate- a testament of his folly.

OBI is the most literal financial expert among them having held high positions in different FINANCIAL institutions and businesses.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by fluffybaby(f): 7:29am On Sep 23, 2022
dechriscool:
The True Story of Rhino…RENO OMOKRI
A story of an ungrateful house husband who turned social media hero… Read the rise and fall of Rhino:
l

This sounds like the Reno I follow on Tweeter. At first he spoke like a lover of Christ but then when situation calls he becomes a devil behaving how Christ would never encourage one to behave. I believe he uses that pastor image to enchant people into losing guard until he accomplishes his mission
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by Obidient1: 7:31am On Sep 23, 2022
PresidObi:
Peter Obi is really tormenting these people with achievements after achievements grin

Reno is panicked and fighting for his daily bread, and losing very well.

We all will vote for Peter Obi, whether Reno faints inside his vomit.

Obi is coming grin
. Don't mind those Enemies of Progress like Reno they will soon die of HBP.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by maasoap(m): 7:44am On Sep 23, 2022
ceejayluv:

Unn graduates have uploaded their certificates online here confirming it's the same format. Or do you want to pretend you didn't see them?
Reno specifically compared his degree to a Nepa Bill certificate- a testament of his folly.

OBI is the most literal financial expert among them having held high positions in different FINANCIAL institutions and businesses.

Obi, a financial expert where Tinubu and Atiku are? Abeg, stop the joke. Let's clear the issue about his abracadabra certificate first. "Obi ti fi ose yii Zombiedients sha!"
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by luizpippo(m): 7:48am On Sep 23, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Have you found Obi's 3rd class certificate yet? The only man on earth to have GCE Degree. Hahahahaha

You must have thought Obi personally typed that one INEC's portal grin

That INEC typist didn't put a slash between the two certs is a thing of joy to you.

Una dull sha grin grin cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 23, 2022
BJanta:

How many households like that are in Nigeria , cos how many Ibos are in Nigeria to make Obi win ,when the Southeast is smallest in everything in Nigeria- population, landmass, electoral population, economic value or relevance and IGR . No Iboman can be president in this nation. Fight for your Biafra very , very well and just leave.
And you think a Yoruba man can be president. You are the real foolish goat.
Presidency was dashed to obasanjo to compensate for abiola.
Yoruba man can never rule this country
The north is likely going to continue to rule.
This election is Atiku, unless u like deceiving urself
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by Johnrake69: 7:56am On Sep 23, 2022
omenka:
Those who licked Reno's ass for a living just months ago, calling him "Buhari's tormentor", how market? Today, the chicken's come home to roost. grin grin grin

Obi is indeed a dullard. grin

There's no body in your tribe that is alive today with better CV than Obi. That's a fact.

Fidelity Bank he chaired at the age of less than 40 is one of the big banks today even as the likes of Union Bank failed despite pensioners Money.

A dullard that chaired the board of securities and exchange commission saddled with the responsibility of over seeing Nigerian financial market worth atleast $80 Billion at the time. Dullard must have another meaning in your dictionary. Internet troll
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by wealthgoddess: 7:57am On Sep 23, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chai nawa so person that has NEPA bill is equivalent or equal to someone that spent 4years in the university and graduated with a second class degree. Is it that the brain given to most of you are not functioning
E shock me I swear. The fool is losing his sense. If you want to criticize someone at all cost you will end up making a fool of yourself. I have lost my admiration for that idiiot

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by Honchoslim16(m): 8:00am On Sep 23, 2022
Listen to this lame a$$ Motivational Speaker at your own Risk!
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by DKM123: 8:00am On Sep 23, 2022
How does this make any sense?!

So coming out with a 2nd class University degree is now so bad that according to Rhino, 2nd class is the same thing as not having a degree.

It means 90percent of Nigerian University graduates are useless because they had 2nd class degrees and lower.

Why is this post even given any relevance at all in the first place. We know nairaland has been bought by Tinubu but even at that, this makes no sense whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by Johnrake69: 8:02am On Sep 23, 2022
maasoap:

Obi, a financial expert where Tinubu and Atiku are? Abeg, stop the joke. Let's clear the issue about his abracadabra certificate first. "Obi ti fi ose yii Zombiedients sha!"

What does Tinubu and Atiku know about Financial management?

Aside from business administration Tinubu claim he read in Chicago state university what other training has he acquired since 1970's?

You want to compare him with former chairman of Fidelity Bank that the bank is still doing well till this day or former board chairman of Securities and Exchange commission saddled with the management of Nigerian financial market worth over $80 Billion at the time?

Lagos holds more than 16% of the total of Nigeria's debt profile. Tinubu's people always shouting he increased IGR but he left more than #100 Billion in debt by the time he left office in 2007. Anambra today is still one of the least indebted state in Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by Firsthero: 8:02am On Sep 23, 2022
Your entire generation will never reach 3rd quarter of his wealth with your whole degree and decree. Mugu �
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by EagleNest(m): 8:04am On Sep 23, 2022
At least he went to university and never lied that he had philosophy degree 3rd class. And he had improved so much academically over the years that he could teach Reno et'al in Economics and Government. He has attended Ivy colleges for advanced degrees, and have chaired the affairs of companies and state.

Nigerians youths should pls compare and contrast Peter Obi's credentials (he publicly declared it) with Buharis' credential that Reno mentioned, or Tinubu & Atiku credentials that he didn't mention. Transparency is antidote of lies.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by scana042: 8:06am On Sep 23, 2022
SMALL � GOAT
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by olisaEze(m): 8:09am On Sep 23, 2022
dechriscool:
The True Story of Rhino…RENO OMOKRI
A story of an ungrateful house husband who turned social media hero… Read the rise and fall of Rhino:

Like I’ve always said, Rhino is not who he says he is….

First of all, his real name is Bemi**o…

I will start with the most recent lie he told…

24 hours ago, Rhino claimed that he bought his house in USA before joining the President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration.

Well, the truth is that RHINO HAS NEVER BOUGHT A HOUSE IN THE USA….

The said house was bought by his ex-wife, Tuokpe Onuwaje in 2009. The house, 1*41 ******* street, Brentwood, California belongs is Tuokpe Onuwaje’s family home.
Rhino was a house husband in the house – Rhino had no job, no career but the well established Onuwaje’s family in the USA welcomed him and accomodated him.
Rhino was doing “pastor pastor” so the Onuwaje family trusted him and started exposing him to their network.

For your information, the Onuwaje family is well established in California. The matriarch of the Onuwajes , 81 year old Mama Ayo Onuwaje is still living at the Brentwood home which Rhino claims he bought.

Rhino was broke and broken when Tuokpe Onuwaje picked him up. How did he reward Tuokpe? I’ll get to that.

Through Tuokpe’s elder brother, Godwin Onuwaje (May his soul rest in peace), an Igbo man, Barr. Emeka Maduewesi picked interest in Rhino. This connection would later link Rhino to late Oronto Douglas who was then SSA on Strategy to then President Goodluck Jonathan.

In 2010, Rhino quickly conjured a skit tittled “Emeka” to advocate for a better Nigerian branding. This was probably done to convince or fool Emeka Maduewesi into introducing him to the upper echelon.

Well, Rhino always has a way of using people – especially Igbos. He would later interview Oronto Douglas. That was his entry point into the Goodluck Jonathan administration. It was Oronto Douglas that first asked him to run errands for him and then proceeded to get him on Presidency’s payroll.
Rhino jumped on the offer – a proof that he was unemployed in the USA and found the opportunity of earning N1 m per month ($2000) a big financial breakthrough. Rhino’s job was to manage the Facebook and Twitter account of Mr. Jonathan. Slowly, he would label himself Spokesman of the President – a subtle way to exaggerate his role in the presidency.

With his new found job, Rhino started displaying his real character. He quickly forgot the years Tuokpe worked her a** off to feed, clothe and shelter him. He has become a big fish in Abuja. He would later be accused of making sexual advances at friends of Tuokpe – yes, Natasha Akpoti is Tuokpe close friend. For your information, Natasha Akpoti deleted her accusations to respect her friendship with Tuokpe and not because Rhino threatened lawsuit. Natasha was also planning to get married at the time she made the accusation and didn’t want to drag the name of her royal husband to be into the mud with a shameless Rhino. Now you know why the post was deleted. But again, Rhino took credit for something Tuokpe’s influence accomplished – this is what he has done over the years, taking credit for what Tuokpe achieved including claiming ownership of their Brentwood home.
At this point, I make bold to challenge Rhino to show evidence that he owns the Brentwood California home. In fact, let Rhino show evidence of ownership of any asset anywhere in the world.
The first time Rhino ever got a job in his life was when Oronto Douglas sneaked him into Jonathan’s administration. Unfortunately, this season revealed his true self to his ex-wife who realised that her “pastor pastor” House husband had an alleged double identity, alleged double sexuality, and confirmed double tongue. She would later dump him to focus on raising her kids who were abandoned by their father.
It will shock you to know that Rhino never invested a cent from his time in the job…. Upon leaving office, Rhino returned to the USA only to discover that he was now homeless.
That was when he started his Rhino- Around the World. He started a nomadic homeless life – using his new found fame to get free swimming invitations to several rivers in the world. Someone said that Rhino lives off women and that his travelling is funded by “rivers” he is swimming around the world.
Rhino’s travelling is actually a vagabond lifestyle – a survival Strategy he devised to hide his homelessness. Everyone thought he was traveling round the world on a global tour and thus nobody cared to ask about Tuokpe and the children at home.
His trip took him to an Ethiopian river. Rivers in Ethiopia do not encourage life jackets so what happened was a reproduction of another river from the Ethiopian river. Rhino’s world collapsed. He had been caught. First, he tried to hide it. But with people like Charles Awuzie, his double life was exposed. However, the birth of the new Nigerian-Ethiopian beauty gave Rhino something he hasn’t had in a long time – a home.
So as we speak, if you check the transparency tool on Rhino’s page, you will discover that it says something like “this page is managed by one person who lives in Ethiopia….USA… Nigeria.” Rhino now spends most of his time in Ethiopia – once again, housed by his Ethiopian woman and forgotten by his family in California. He owns no house in Ethiopia. He owns no house in USA. He sleeps from hotel to hotel as he travels for Poi across the world – bankrolled by his “rivers”.
My question is this – Rhino, at 48, when will you stop living a double life? This thing of a double life is not new – Ms. Wendell (daughter in-law of the Onuwajes) was the first to expose his tendency to live a double life. If you doubt me, just google his name and add Double identity and see what comes up.
This is just a piece of the iceberg….
I challenge Rhino to dispute any information I exposed here….
In all his years in the USA, he owned no house, no business, no job and only used “pastor pastor” to manipulate those around him.
Ask Rhino about Emeka Maduewesi – the Igbo man who helped him in life. Emeka is 100% Obidient today. In fact, I went to Emeka’s wall and saw where Emeka said those supporting Atiku are hungry for food. I knew Emeka had Rhino in mind.
I’ll stop here as I wait for a DEAR CHARLES AWUZIE and then the screenshots, documents etc will start rolling.
For now, I want you to know that Rhino is not who he claims he is…. He is broke, broken and uses women. This is why he publicly despises women, objectifies their body and advises men not to give girls money because he actually takes from women, he hardly gives to women. He However gives to men – if you know, you know.

Our name is Charles Awuzie. We are legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Always expect us.

This is A MAN who is ranting about Peter Obi certificate.A con criminal

E clear say David Hundeyin dey visit Nairaland! Attack Obi at ur peril!! grin
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by clockwisereport: 8:18am On Sep 23, 2022
RHINO OMOCKERY
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by smartemperor042: 8:29am On Sep 23, 2022
Foolish comment!

You will still cry in suffering when you make the wrong choice out of sentiments.

Throwback:
Yekpaaa!

Really Obi is a cunning hypocrite ooo.

So all this while Buhari and then Tinubu were being scrutinised, Obi just kept quiet knowing he had a skeleton in his own wardrobe.

Obi is a very dull boy. 3 days training in Egypt will not solve Nigeria's problem.

We the youths will vote wisely and vote on past performance.

We will not vote for a promise, especially coming from a desperate political prostitute who refused to die for APGA as promised.

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by whirlwind7(m): 8:34am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:
Yekpaaa!

So all this while Buhari and then Tinubu were being scrutinised, Obi just kept quiet knowing he had a skeleton in his own wardrobe.
Obi is a very dull boy. 3 days training in Egypt will not solve Nigeria's problem.

We will not vote for a promise, especially coming from a desperate political prostitute who refused to die for APGA as promised.

It is "skeleton in a cupboard"

Meanwhile, what is this skeleton that you refer to?
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by Johel(m): 8:36am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:
Yekpaaa!

When it's time you will realise how foolish you have been.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by dollytino4real(f): 8:41am On Sep 23, 2022
Dis man go soon enter market with clean boxers, his family beta check his drugs to know the one to change
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by SOFTSKILL: 8:53am On Sep 23, 2022
PresidObi:
Peter Obi is really tormenting these people with achievements after achievements grin

Reno is panicked and fighting for his daily bread, and losing very well.

We all will vote for Peter Obi, whether Reno faints inside his vomit.

Obi is coming grin

Shamelessness at hyper rate. You cant impose "Him Tu Lie" on Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by Patriotsleague: 8:53am On Sep 23, 2022
franchasofficia:
I am almost a first class graduate but some of my course mates today that graduated with 3rd class are doing far better than me in many areas of life; financially, etc, some have even gotten PhD and going for third course in other fields of study.

A lot of things make people get low grade in their first degrees and some later pick up and become better than the first class graduates.

You guys giving attention to Reno on this are all fools because if you ever passed through university or Polytechnic or even College of Education, how can anybody make you to mock someone that graduated with second class lower result which I can boldly say is the result 70 to 75% of Nigerian graduates comes out with if you take away bribing and sorting of lecturers.

Nigerian youths una mumu never do, wait until another old criminal becomes your next President, una go pay 5million bribe to secure visa to Ivory Coast, Gabon, Mali to japa from Nigeria after electing criminals and failures as usual
Obi is a bigger criminal than Tinubu. Go check the facts. Tinubu only issue was about Alpha beta, but believe me they are doing a good job to ensure Lagos earns large taxes. You are the foolish bigot. Obi has not achieved anything worth commending him for, he has not helped anyone, why should I vote him?

You must be stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by SOFTSKILL: 8:56am On Sep 23, 2022
whirlwind7:

It is "skeleton in a cupboard"

Meanwhile, what is this skeleton that you refer to?

We understand him very well. Please provide us with the certificate, the one signed between Monday and Friday
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by mecuries(m): 9:01am On Sep 23, 2022
I'm not a fan of any of the parties involved in this election but I've come to notice....Why are all the other parties bashing Peter Obi? Like you don't see PDP trashing APC or vice versa.. it's always either PDP bashing LP or APC bashing LP.... what do they have against Peter Obi and LP?
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by franchasofficia: 9:01am On Sep 23, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Obi is a bigger criminal than Tinubu. Go check the facts. Tinubu only issue was about Alpha beta, but believe me they are doing a good job to ensure Lagos earns large taxes. You are the foolish bigot. Obi has not achieved anything worth commending him for, he has not helped anyone, why should I vote him?

You must be stupid.
Criminals and treasury looters supporting their godfather, we understand shocked
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by Patriotsleague: 9:02am On Sep 23, 2022
franchasofficia:
Criminals and treasury looters supporting their godfather, we understand shocked
Empty headed bigots supporting their fellow.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:11am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:
Yekpaaa!

Your mama suppose swallow you
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:31am On Sep 23, 2022
Be OBIDIENT and YUS-full reno omoanakhogherie
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by whirlwind7(m): 9:33am On Sep 23, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

We understand him very well. Please provide us with the certificate, the one signed between Monday and Friday

Sigh.
Harebrained folks still roaming cyber space.
Have you seen what's been trending since yesterday?
Scores of people whose certificates were signed on Saturdays are posting them online.
Next question: why are those certs signed on a weekend??
Well, the simple answer is, they are signed on the days convocation ceremonies are held for the graduands.
Convocations are generally hosted on Saturdays.

I don't need to post mine here to convince you. If you've got graduates in your lineage, ask them to show you their certificates.

Meanwhile, whose duty is it to prove that the cert is false?
You, the accuser or Peter Obi?
Peter Obi has produced his cert. You said it is fake, but you want me to help you provide proof grin

Is Idiöt your middle name?
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by udeh3(m): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2022
Reno really has no sense. Thank God for Dr Charles exposition.

So, he Reno doesn't know the difference between a NEPA bill and a degree. I thought he will argue that he didn't go to school or he even graduated with a third class

A lower division degree that achieved what nobody in your family has ever achieved before he was even 50

Achieving this feats with his lower division certificate and you with a first class honor managed to be an assistant media adviser to the president means Peter Obi is just a rare genius. This brings me to the fact that he deserves more honors don't you think so!

God bless Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by udeh3(m): 10:00am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:
Yekpaaa!

See as you're just displaying your foolishness outside. If Obi has no certificate, uptill now, you think he still be running? UNN is just hours from here. As at 2days ago, the VC of UNN said they received over 14,000 enquiry to authenticate Obi's certificate. Infact, it's in the school records that Obi won 6 different awards for the school. He also sponsored about 6 other students while he was a student in same school. Just a Google search will help clear your ignorance. Sadly, none of your candidates source of wealth or upbringing can be traced

In other words, go and verify
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? by Bianda24: 10:03am On Sep 23, 2022
Ehya.... Since Reno does not know the difference between Bubu' Nepa bill and the in- coming President Peter Obi's first degree certificate in Philosophy, who will enlighten him on the difference now? I can't waste my time schooling a supposedly educated man like Reno. Let someone else, who has the time to tutor him. Lol!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) / Man Shares Photos Of His Soldier Brother Killed By Boko Haram / FG Moves To Establish Two New Agencies Despite Fund Paucity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.