Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,272 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey (2301 Views)

Xenophobic Riots Erupt In Zambia Over Ritual Killings / The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya / 3 Young Asians Die In Birmingham Riots Defending Father's Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by tpia5: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2011
nolongTing:

I wonder why the British government censored the IRA leadership for years? lol! Fake freedom indeed.

Starkey is not offensive because there is no such thing as the Black race and youngsters do not try to speak patio he is a pensioner completely out of touch as always.

what the f.ok are you doing here now you st.u.pi.d muva f.ok.er? This topic is beyond your basic comprehension level. Now go back to the ROMANCE section and talk about your PINK panties you smelly tranny! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by nolongTing: 1:15am On Aug 23, 2011
tpia@:

what the f.ok am I doing here now I am a st.u.pi.d muva f.ok.er? This topic is beyond my basic comprehension level. Now I will go back to the ROMANCE section and talk about my PINK panties I am a smelly tranny! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by tpia5: 1:20am On Aug 23, 2011
nolongTing:

@ my mama

what the f.ok did you have me for you st.u.pi.d muva f.ok.er? Life is beyond my basic comprehension level. Now I will go back to the ROMANCE section and talk about my PINK panties I am a smelly tranny! grin grin grin grin

grin
Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by nolongTing: 2:32am On Aug 23, 2011
tpia@:

@ my papa

what the f.ok did you have me for you st.u.pi.d muva f.ok.er? Life is beyond my basic comprehension level. Now I will go back to the ROMANCE section and talk about my PINK panties I am a smelly tranny!

Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by tpia5: 2:38am On Aug 23, 2011
nolongTing:

@ my lineage

what the f.ok did you have me for you st.u.pi.d muva f.ok.ers? Life is beyond my basic comprehension level. Now I will go back to the ROMANCE section and talk about my PINK panties I am a smelly tranny!

grin
Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2011

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Terrorist Attacks In Paris / Obama Heckler Refuses To Apologize In The House / IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Concealing Launchers In Mosques (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.