Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Why I Will Never Help A Nigerian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Will Never Help A Nigerian (380 Views)

NEVER Help A Poor Nigerian. You Will Regret It / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Never Help A Nigerian by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
I went to place bet in betking shop. I meet few guys arguing about nation league predictions.
I saw his ticket. 20 odds
he staked 1600 naira
I offered him advice to remove shelbourne from his game selection.

The idiot decided to scold me to mind my business. I shaa didnt want to fight so I literally mind my business.

I went and played my 8 odds and played his 20 odds and removed shelbourne over 1.5.

I just check the ticket and shelbourne played 0-0. The only game that cut his 20 odds.

He just lost 32,000. Me i won 6k and 2k
Re: Why I Will Never Help A Nigerian by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Morale of story.
If I see a Nigerian doing something the wrong way. I will keep quiet and watch them destroy themselves.
If the answer is A
And i see a Nigerian select B
I will keep quiet and watch them fail miserable.
Because if you try to help or correct them
They will begin to insult or fight

Even if a Nigerian is about to hang themselves in suicide.
I will bring chair, and sit down and watch while eating chin chin.
I will never help or intervene for Nigerian stranger again. Never
I will intervene Only for my family members at home.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Help A Nigerian by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
And you played his games (remix)
Re: Why I Will Never Help A Nigerian by Zee0007: 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
Why are you so hurt than the person that loss?

Oga, rest!
Re: Why I Will Never Help A Nigerian by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
And you played his games (remix)
Yeah after he scolded me, i jejely go write down the games i saw in his ticket. Nice selection
But he bleeped it up by adding Ireland club shelbourne to score over 1.5 goals.
Shelbourne play 0-0.
If he listened to me, he would have won like 26k
Re: Why I Will Never Help A Nigerian by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
Zee0007:
Why are you so hurt than the person that loss?

Oga, rest!
I'm hurt that I tried to help a stranger but instead he attack me and scold me infront of people.. now he is paying the price..
I chop 8k but it's far better than him that lost 1600 stake and 32,000 winnings.

I'm very happy he lost,
Tomorrow I make sure he is around when i collect my winnings from cashier.
E go pain am well well grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Help A Nigerian by Zee0007: 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

I'm hurt that I tried to help a stranger but instead he attack me and scold me infront of people.. now he is paying the price..
I chop 8k but it's far better than him that lost 1600 stake and 32,000 winnings.

I'm very happy he lost,
Tomorrow I make sure he is around when i collect my winnings from cashier.
E go pain am well well grin grin

Lolzz. Most times, the cure of the pain lies inside the pain. Next time, when you speak he will pay rap attention.

But using the "I told you" guilty card isn't great at this point. I think you should avoid any shey I told you. It might take an ugly turn.

Nice winning. More greens for you.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Hookup In Abuja / Apologies Thread / "I Know He Bought It For You" – Lady Seizes Her Boyfriend’s Alleged Side Chic’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.