Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,531 members, 7,854,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

Rochas Foundation Pupil Heads To M.I.T. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Foundation Pupil Heads To M.I.T. (5938 Views)

Kogi Poll: Wada Heads To Court / CCT Trial: Saraki Heads To Supreme Court / Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Foundation Pupil Heads To M.I.T. by freshmind: 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2011
Naija pastors are busy buying private jets and charging over half a million naira as tuition fee for their private universities. How many Nigerians can afford over half a million naira as tuition fee alone?
Re: Rochas Foundation Pupil Heads To M.I.T. by HighChief4(m): 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2011
^^^Dont mind those slowpokes, I dont even blame them anymore, but the brainwashed members that keep donating their money
Re: Rochas Foundation Pupil Heads To M.I.T. by emmaco24(m): 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2011
God bless Rochas for this.Giving hope to the hopeless.
Re: Rochas Foundation Pupil Heads To M.I.T. by LoveKing(m): 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2011
reading the article gave me goose pimples.

Nigerians should start asking those greedy mofo pastors what they do with all the tithes and offerings. Show me any one that has done what Rochas has done (apart from T.B.J sometimes)
Re: Rochas Foundation Pupil Heads To M.I.T. by dabrake(m): 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2011
SEFAGO:

Kedu? Wetin do you that you are directly conversing to  SEFA"GOD"?

You sure u still no dey Yaba Psychiatry hospital?

Are you ok?

How you fit convince your psychiatrist that your craze craze don reduce enough to let you out into the real world?

Dont you know that before you talk to God you usually go through an intermediary?

Anyways I am magnanimous, and I have forgiven you for your trangressions.

PS: I was asking if the poster davidif who last posted in 2010 was alive aka where has he been. Remember year 2010 when you got carted to the Psychiatric hospital because you were having a conversation with a goat and trying to chat it up to have s/e/x with you but the goat no gree, and you tried to violation it and got caught by animal control.

Learn how to write properly mate, and dont text-speak when you are talking to God!!! Its not proper

beer parlour analysis.
", ,and you tried to VIOLATION it and got caught by animal control , " Shey u sabi speak english nah. Btw, wetin im mean?gree, and you tried to violation it and got caught by animal control.

Learn how to write properly mate, and dont text-speak when you are talking to God!!! Its not proper

[quote][/quote]
beer parlour analysis.
", ,and you tried to VIOLATION it and got caught by animal control , " Shey u sabi speak english nah. Btw, wetin im mean?
Re: Rochas Foundation Pupil Heads To M.I.T. by alldone(m): 11:18am On Aug 17, 2011
Rochas is doing well, better than mst rich people that use thier money for themself and family only.
Re: Rochas Foundation Pupil Heads To M.I.T. by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 17, 2011
God bless Rochas, Congratulations to the young man!
Re: Rochas Foundation Pupil Heads To M.I.T. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2012
hmmm nice thread. smiley
Re: Rochas Foundation Pupil Heads To M.I.T. by EkoIle1: 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2012
lol @ AGIPA people and their scam especially from imostate blog......

gullible people....lmao
Re: Rochas Foundation Pupil Heads To M.I.T. by katordidi(m): 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2013
Greenpro:

Internet connection is only available to the rich in Nigeria. My Friend came from Ghana to visit he was greatly surprised how MTN and others are milking us in Nigeria through data service.
Are u for real?
Re: Rochas Foundation Pupil Heads To M.I.T. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2013
divinereal: The Rochas Foundation Colleges are non profit, non-religious, non-governmental humanitarian organisations providing free education to the poorest of the poor.

The foundation has established 5 schools in different locations in Nigeria, namely Kano, Jos, Owerri, Ibadan and Ogboko where over 5,000 poor children are receiving comprehensive FREE education including free meals, free tuition, free boarding, free uniforms, free medical care and free learning materials.

Another example of a secular non profit smiley
international agencies skip this whenever they're compiling their distasteful reports about Nigeria..
Re: Rochas Foundation Pupil Heads To M.I.T. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
The is the same Rochas the Igbos are saying is a bad man because he shows to the whole Nigeria he's not bigoted. His fellow Igbos hate him because he say things the way he sees them without spinning the truth. Rochas doesn't whine, complain, give excuses or spin like some Igbos do. For that; he is a "traitor" to these Igbos.

Shame on those Igbos who think Rochas is "back stabbing" them for being a true Nigeria.
Re: Rochas Foundation Pupil Heads To M.I.T. by biolabee(m): 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2013
i am inspired by ekwah's story
i hope u bless others when u get there'
Re: Rochas Foundation Pupil Heads To M.I.T. by annita19(f): 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2013
Aww Ekwa cry I'm glad you're ok now. Keep up the hard work and dedication in your education. God bless the USA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Don't Lagosians Use Pedestrian Bridges? / Top 8 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents / Where Does The Revenue From Lagos Toll Gate Go???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.