Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,445 members, 7,846,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

... So I Decided To Start This Thread To Vent Some Bad Energy For Efe Carter !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... So I Decided To Start This Thread To Vent Some Bad Energy For Efe Carter !!! (411 Views)

We Need To Stop Tolerating Some Bad Behaviors From This Female Genders / Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony / Use Sand To Take Away Bad Energy In Your Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... So I Decided To Start This Thread To Vent Some Bad Energy For Efe Carter !!! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
That guy is so boring. Yeah, I'm talking about EFE CARTER, It's embarrassing to watch clips of a grown man with grey hairs in his butt-hole dancing half naked across social media shamelessly.

This is not me trying to spoil another man's hustle. U don't do desame crap repeatedly and expect people to find it entertaining or amusing. Dancing around childishly like a kid without home training.

He should get creative and try something else. He's boring !!!

grin

Re: ... So I Decided To Start This Thread To Vent Some Bad Energy For Efe Carter !!! by chatinent: 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
But I feel Carter is comely, and fun regardless.

Wetin you go wan talk about Shanks?

1 Like

Re: ... So I Decided To Start This Thread To Vent Some Bad Energy For Efe Carter !!! by Simplyvic18(m): 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
Carter Efe don hear wee 4 9Ja people hand sha
Re: ... So I Decided To Start This Thread To Vent Some Bad Energy For Efe Carter !!! by Greatest0011: 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wetin be una problem sef, make the guy go thief?? Why this criticism? He found something to live by and u come here dey rubbish him trade. Omo!!
Re: ... So I Decided To Start This Thread To Vent Some Bad Energy For Efe Carter !!! by Zonefree(m): 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
chatinent:

There's nothing comely or fun about that guy. I dislike his yeye dance moves. He should try and be creative as a content creator not just dancing naked on the streets of Lagos.
Re: ... So I Decided To Start This Thread To Vent Some Bad Energy For Efe Carter !!! by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Who be that again..?

Nigerian or ghana ?

Efe sounds Nigerian sha..
Re: ... So I Decided To Start This Thread To Vent Some Bad Energy For Efe Carter !!! by virginprincess(f): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
Zonefree:

There's nothing comely or fun about that guy. I dislike his yeye dance moves. He should try and be creative as a content creator not just dancing naked on the streets of Lagos.
But at least that dancing naked brought him favour and fortune,so stop sounding jealous because yours hasn't bring you any.
Re: ... So I Decided To Start This Thread To Vent Some Bad Energy For Efe Carter !!! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
Greatest0011:
Wetin be una problem sef, make the guy go thief?? Why this criticism? He found something to live by and u come here dey rubbish him trade. Omo!!

Re: ... So I Decided To Start This Thread To Vent Some Bad Energy For Efe Carter !!! by Zonefree(m): 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
virginprincess:
But at least that dancing naked brought him favour and fortune,so stop sounding jealous because yours hasn't bring you any.

I know why you're pained.
Re: ... So I Decided To Start This Thread To Vent Some Bad Energy For Efe Carter !!! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
virginprincess:
where is the dignity in that? That's pure show of shame.
Re: ... So I Decided To Start This Thread To Vent Some Bad Energy For Efe Carter !!! by virginprincess(f): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
Nairaland men should stop being jealous,that guy is making money just by dancing naked on the street yet jobless men are here complaining about another man's success and source of livelihood.
Re: ... So I Decided To Start This Thread To Vent Some Bad Energy For Efe Carter !!! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
virginprincess:
Nairaland men should stop being jealous,that guy is making money just by dancing naked on the street yet jobless men are here complaining about another man's success and source of livelihood.
u mean he's stupid enough to choose that as a career path? We all can dance with a camera pointing at us... but we are civilised and educated and grown-up... there's no way a parent will allow their kids embarrass their surname like that!!!!
Re: ... So I Decided To Start This Thread To Vent Some Bad Energy For Efe Carter !!! by virginprincess(f): 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
BadRadio:
where is the dignity in that? That's pure show of shame.
A popular comdemian once said..to make money in Nigeria you must act crazy,that is exactly what Efe is doing and it is working for him.
Re: ... So I Decided To Start This Thread To Vent Some Bad Energy For Efe Carter !!! by virginprincess(f): 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
BadRadio:
u mean he's stupid enough to choose that as a career path? We all can dance with a camera pointing at us... but we are civilised and educated and grown-up... there's no way a parent will allow their kids embarrass their surname like that!!!!
At least he has achieved something with his madness,you, what achievement has your civilization and education brought to you.
Re: ... So I Decided To Start This Thread To Vent Some Bad Energy For Efe Carter !!! by virginprincess(f): 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
Zonefree:

I know why you're pained.
I should be the one telling you that,hating on another man's source of income,Enemy of progress.
Re: ... So I Decided To Start This Thread To Vent Some Bad Energy For Efe Carter !!! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
virginprincess:
At least he has achieved something with his madness,you, what achievement has your civilization and education brought to you.
I'll rather be a nobody in my own right than put up a show of shame without a second thought !!! Like wtf !!!
Re: ... So I Decided To Start This Thread To Vent Some Bad Energy For Efe Carter !!! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
virginprincess:
A popular comdemian once said..to make money in Nigeria you must act crazy,that is exactly what Efe is doing and it is working for him.
what Efe is doing is beyond craziness the guy lack ideas... he doesn't have sense
Re: ... So I Decided To Start This Thread To Vent Some Bad Energy For Efe Carter !!! by virginprincess(f): 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
BadRadio:
I'll rather be a nobody in my own right than put up a show of shame without a second thought !!! Like wtf !!!
Then remain a nobody and stop complaining about another man who wants to make it in life.

1 Like

Re: ... So I Decided To Start This Thread To Vent Some Bad Energy For Efe Carter !!! by Nemesis0147(m): 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
chatinent:

i think shank is trying but you see this carter and ogb recent.

Omor e no be their calling.
Re: ... So I Decided To Start This Thread To Vent Some Bad Energy For Efe Carter !!! by virginprincess(f): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
BadRadio:
what Efe is doing is beyond craziness the guy lack ideas... he doesn't have sense
Oga stop hating,how he chooses to live his life is non of your business.

1 Like

Re: ... So I Decided To Start This Thread To Vent Some Bad Energy For Efe Carter !!! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
virginprincess:
Then remain a nobody and stop complaining about another man who wants to make it in life.
and why have u suddenly decided to defend that guy... u know him

(1) (Reply)

Quick One Before She Goes To Work (video) / Simple UK Based Medical Doctor In Depression Due To Romance Scam / Business Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.