Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,726 members, 7,837,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

We Need To Stop Tolerating Some Bad Behaviors From This Female Genders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Need To Stop Tolerating Some Bad Behaviors From This Female Genders (1506 Views)

What Is The Bad Habit You Are Tolerating In Your Relationship? / Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. / The Truth Is Finally Out. These Female Genders Ehh! Fear Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need To Stop Tolerating Some Bad Behaviors From This Female Genders by Deicide: 10:10am On Nov 19, 2023
I am talking about females that are above the age of 18, because they are no longer kids!

You and a guy that you have been seeing agree to go on a date, you agree on the date and where to meet up. The guy pays for your transport and arranges everything. Only for you not to show up? And even worst, you didn't call or text to say "oh I would not be able to make it for so so so reason.....". If you know you didn't have plans of meeting the guy, why agree in the first place? I know that plans can change mid-way and something might have come up, but to call or text is a problem? Sometimes the guy would even call just to check how far, hope this girl is ok? It is either they don't pick the phone or it doesn't go. It is only until the next day when you call her that she would start giving you bullshit excuses.

Guys, feel free to drop other bad behaviors that irritate you from this gender.
Re: We Need To Stop Tolerating Some Bad Behaviors From This Female Genders by immortalcrown(m): 10:12am On Nov 19, 2023
A complicated world! Girls have many bad habits, men also have theirs. So, let every gender try to do good always.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To Stop Tolerating Some Bad Behaviors From This Female Genders by Theweekend: 10:20am On Nov 19, 2023
immortalcrown:
A complicated world! Girls have many bad habits, men also have theirs. So, let every gender try to do good always.
no be lie
Re: We Need To Stop Tolerating Some Bad Behaviors From This Female Genders by Qatar2022: 10:55am On Nov 19, 2023
Deicide:
I am talking about females that are above the age of 18, because they are no longer kids!

You and a guy that you have been seeing agree to go on a date, you agree on the date and where to meet up. The guy pays for your transport and arranges everything. Only for you not to show up? And even worst, you didn't call or text to say "oh I would not be able to make it for so so so reason.....". If you know you didn't have plans of meeting the guy, why agree in the first place? I know that plans can change mid-way and something might have come up, but to call or text is a problem? Sometimes the guy would even call just to check how far, hope this girl is ok? It is either they don't pick the phone or it doesn't go. It is only until the next day when you call her that she would start giving you bullshit excuses.

Guys, feel free to drop other bad behaviors that irritate you from this gender.
When you knack her and start your own shakara she will tag all men scum

12 Likes

Re: We Need To Stop Tolerating Some Bad Behaviors From This Female Genders by Quality20(m): 10:59am On Nov 19, 2023
But I tot u guys prefer girls with dirty ashewo vibes more than the good ones

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To Stop Tolerating Some Bad Behaviors From This Female Genders by Amb1045(m): 11:01am On Nov 19, 2023
Women world is scary. They feel they’re smarter than guys. Just don’t be too nice too bad to people. Be semi toxic to them. Always para for women

7 Likes

Re: We Need To Stop Tolerating Some Bad Behaviors From This Female Genders by Deicide: 11:44am On Nov 19, 2023
What has that got to do with anything
Quality20:
But I tot u guys prefer girls with dirty ashewo vibes more than the good ones
Re: We Need To Stop Tolerating Some Bad Behaviors From This Female Genders by 1Sharon(f): 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2023
So you paid an olosho and she refused to come

1 Like

Re: We Need To Stop Tolerating Some Bad Behaviors From This Female Genders by Lee99: 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2023
This OP is pained, never ever send her money to come, you can always reimburse her when she comes, she should borrow from a friend or her POS customer, when you see her you can transfer to whoever she borrowed from, you men should stop acting stupid because of konji

10 Likes

Re: We Need To Stop Tolerating Some Bad Behaviors From This Female Genders by Disruptor: 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2023
Who get time for girls this hard period

Na so I dey tell one let's meet the next day, fix time
Come remind am the next day, she come tell me say she will not be available, no explanations.

I just leave am on read.

Others too. Them no dey beg girl this period.
Talk more of paying for Tfare and others.
Omo guard your resources man

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Stop Tolerating Some Bad Behaviors From This Female Genders by Deicide: 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2023
You should know better
1Sharon:
So you paid an olosho and she refused to come
Re: We Need To Stop Tolerating Some Bad Behaviors From This Female Genders by 1Sharon(f): 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2023
Deicide:
You should know better

Really grin

1 Like

Re: We Need To Stop Tolerating Some Bad Behaviors From This Female Genders by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2023
You guys enable these sets of girls yet come here to complain, why will you invite a girl on a date then pay her fare to meet you there? Common sense should have told you that if she really wanted to be with you or go on a date with you, you wouldn't have to coerce her with t-fare, she will willingly transport herself there to spend quality time with you, so stop the whining, be a man, and try to handle relationships better.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need To Stop Tolerating Some Bad Behaviors From This Female Genders by BrighterSyde: 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
You guys enable these sets of girls yet come here to complain, why will you invite a girl on a date then pay her fare to meet you there? Common sense should have told you that if she really wanted to be with you or go on a date with you, you wouldn't have to coerce her with t-fare, she will willingly transport herself there to spend quality time with you, so stop the whining, be a man, and try to handle relationships better.

Seems you leaned a thing or two from our last convo. Now be a good girl and say thank you to me 😁

1 Like

Re: We Need To Stop Tolerating Some Bad Behaviors From This Female Genders by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2023
BrighterSyde:

Seems you leaned a thing or two from our last convo. Now be a good girl and say thank you to me 😁

Who be this one? I do not wish to be familiar with any (m) moniker here,

So pls, fvck off.

1 Like

Re: We Need To Stop Tolerating Some Bad Behaviors From This Female Genders by Exceed15: 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2023
I don't even arrange on date. What for? Na woman dey important like dat?
Re: We Need To Stop Tolerating Some Bad Behaviors From This Female Genders by BrighterSyde: 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Who be this one? I do not wish to be familiar with any (m) moniker here,

So pls, fvck off.

lol…we familiar already sweetheart…temper temper 😂…its a new week…
Re: We Need To Stop Tolerating Some Bad Behaviors From This Female Genders by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2023
BrighterSyde:

lol…we familiar already sweetheart…temper temper 😂…its a new week…

We are not familiar and can never be familiar....but then.....have a good week.

1 Like

Re: We Need To Stop Tolerating Some Bad Behaviors From This Female Genders by BrighterSyde: 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

We are not familiar and can never be familiar....but then.....have a good week.

Sweetheart we are getting familiar already. Will take some time but we will get there…soon you’ll know who I am my love…
Re: We Need To Stop Tolerating Some Bad Behaviors From This Female Genders by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2023
Una still dey go dates ??
Lol

My own dates na for house .. My bedroom to be specific...
Wahala for modern woke generation Men

1 Like

Re: We Need To Stop Tolerating Some Bad Behaviors From This Female Genders by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2023
BrighterSyde:

Sweetheart we are getting familiar already. Will take some time but we will get there…soon you’ll know who I am my love…

I'm married undecided

With kids undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: We Need To Stop Tolerating Some Bad Behaviors From This Female Genders by BrighterSyde: 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

I'm married undecided

With kids undecided undecided

Damn!!! I don’t do married women. Bye 👋
Re: We Need To Stop Tolerating Some Bad Behaviors From This Female Genders by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2023
BrighterSyde:

Damn!!! I don’t do married women. Bye 👋

Adios.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prolonged Sex And Male Fertility / Why This Happening To Me Everywhere? / 21 Years Old Girl Tells Her 65 Years Old Boyfriend To Shut Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.