Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,103 members, 7,852,740 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick (7849 Views)

Depressed Because Of The Size Of Your Breast, D.ick And Hips? Get In (pics) / How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O / Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Anon22: 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
Spiker777:

Yeah ketoral has a cream too.most labs will tell you is Staphylococcus and put you on Antibiotics,please don’t fall for that scam it has nothing to do with antibiotics.Ketoral is very effective and use high dosage like I told you before.Take 400mg in the morning then 400mg in the evening.Use 1 boxers per day and when washing your boxers, wash with very hot water.Avoid condom sex for a while too.
OK bro.. Thanks alot, I appreciate
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by TheOldGods: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
Tezzi:
I have the same problem nd it as u just explained please tell me what to do I will really appreciate
sorry oo. Buy ivemectin tablet and permethrin +5%) cream. That's all you need. Soak all your clothes in hot water, wash them, and leave outside for 3days, but if you have to wear anyone, make sure you iron it well too. Buy insecticide for things you can't wash. Buy a strong insecticide oo, no raid. Spray in all your rooms, every corner and places you always stay which you can't wash. Recommended to bring out your bed out too. Your girlfriend will also need same thing. If you're leaving with your family, warn them to stay off your things for now. And watch them too, if they have it, same treatment.

1 Like

Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by kelspinall(m): 11:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
sorry,no dey dive raw bro
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Teller00: 6:39am On Sep 25, 2022
Bro buy becham apicloux, tertraycyclin,flagin,clorophenical and Yahoo gin. Mix it together and drink. Give your babe also if you like her o.
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 11:10am On Sep 25, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin You don go fvck rozross abi?
She dun infect you see b4?
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Pzpropertylimit(m): 11:43am On Sep 25, 2022
Use AZITHROMYCIN 500mg
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Tezzi(m): 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
Thanks bro I will check it out nd give u update
TheOldGods:
sorry oo. Buy ivemectin tablet and permethrin +5%) cream. That's all you need. Soak all your clothes in hot water, wash them, and leave outside for 3days, but if you have to wear anyone, make sure you iron it well too. Buy insecticide for things you can't wash. Buy a strong insecticide oo, no raid. Spray in all your rooms, every corner and places you always stay which you can't wash. Recommended to bring out your bed out too. Your girlfriend will also need same thing. If you're leaving with your family, warn them to stay off your things for now. And watch them too, if they have it, same treatment.
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Lawly: 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
[quote author=Psych412 post=116959022][/quote]

grin grin grin
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by ysgs: 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
Anon22:
I had to create a new Acct for this
I had sex with my girlfriend and I noticed this blisters on my dick after some weeks coupled with some itches on my thighs and bum... I have used different anti biotic drugs but I dnt see any changes... Any body with any help on how to make this thing go away... I will appreciate
.This herbal cleanser will clear it. You may reach 09078362447
WhatsApp 07018251533

1 Share

Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by incandescentena: 10:58am On Feb 10, 2023
AdamuKD:
grin You don go fvck rozross abi?
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? / Another Us-based Lady Claims Dangote As Her Sugar Baby With Picture Evidences / Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.