Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack (73320 Views)

Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter / Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis / PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Guyman01: 9:00am On Sep 24, 2022
The North is tired of deception, Obi is real and doesn't play to the gallery and it's not a hypocrite like most Nigerian politicians.

The vast fertile land in the north is the new crude oil. Peter Obi.
The message is sinking in, the farmers will return to their farms and produce more, the herdsmen will produce more cattle and milk without clashes with farmers and locals and make Nigeria a net exporter of meat, it's POssible

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Rawtruth1: 9:00am On Sep 24, 2022
Wike cost SE the ticket. Atiku and other Northern candidates agreed to step down for the SE candidates in condition that Wike must drop out too and support SE candidate.
Wike refused and even forced Obi out of the party.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Uncletony(m): 9:01am On Sep 24, 2022
OdefaGirl:

If you meant what you type..... May you be the one to consistently and successfully fail Bro
Please show him love coz he is speaking out ignorance, try to bring him close. One day his eyes will open and he will do the right thing

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by fredoooooo: 9:03am On Sep 24, 2022
post=116959364:
Obi is uniting Nigerians while others are playing tribal politics
Mr unity grin
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Flo36: 9:04am On Sep 24, 2022
Garba the recognize Yahoo politician who deceived his friends and Fan's to buy him presidential form,we know the rest of the story.

They thought it was business as usual ( lying, rigging and buying votes).

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by VERDA: 9:06am On Sep 24, 2022
plaindealer:
Btw, the first picture is fake and the rest are Pandora hanging out with some unknown, irrelevant and inconsequential characters in kano..

Pandora dull no be small.. grin

Take paracetamol for your chest pain, you go dey alright lol

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by OdefaGirl(f): 9:06am On Sep 24, 2022
Uncletony:

Please show him love coz he is speaking out ignorance, try to bring him close. One day his eyes will open and he will do the right thing

I still left some love for him.... grin grin That was why I started with "if he meant it" and still called him Bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by EzeJustme(m): 9:07am On Sep 24, 2022
GTkester:
2023 is the year northerners will tell their overlords that they not illiterates anyways.
Somebody should go and check Reno Omokery BP
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by CSTRR: 9:07am On Sep 24, 2022
The greatest losers in this is the pdp.

They had the big fish but they lost it in search of a phantom whale with two heads.

And it is not as if they didn't know.
Peter obi was very popular even while in the pdp, but Dollars blinded them.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Kingxchange44: 9:08am On Sep 24, 2022
plaindealer:
lol.., ipob bots and trolls parading and talking shitt while impersonating northerners..

Losers... grin

You go wail tire so tey you go dey enjoy your tears, cus this tears dey sweet die, be like I go use bread chop am grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:09am On Sep 24, 2022
plaindealer:
lol.., ipob bots and trolls parading and talking shitt while impersonating northerners..

Losers... grin

AFONJA MUSLIM. YOU GO CRY TIRE. YOUR WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH HAS NOT FULLY STARTED. SHAMELESS IGNORAMUS.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Benitoh: 9:09am On Sep 24, 2022
You see why I so much like Peter obi, he's not desperate and he doesn't pretend.

Unlike his rivalry called bat that is extremely and dangerously desperate.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by jaxxy(m): 9:09am On Sep 24, 2022
The North wants Peter obi for a New Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Inosky: 9:09am On Sep 24, 2022
Mümù talk. I'm happy for the replies. Many Northerners and Nigerians are wiser now.

Peter Obi is an tsunami, God's chosen. Okwute (Rock) of Africa. He's heading to Aso Rock villa next year. Haters should get it on their brains.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 9:10am On Sep 24, 2022
[color=#000099][/color][quote author=plaindealer post=116959561]

I see, Pandora met with some villagers too. grin
[/quote

Go hawk your gala before customers finish

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by daygee12: 9:10am On Sep 24, 2022
kollinz1234:
Omor see better breakfast served.

The 2023 general elections will be a protest vote and it can only favor Peter Obi. Obi will gain a decent vote from the north (a sympathy vote) due to northerners who still believes in equity and Justice).

I do not have much to offer, but I and my family will vote Obi

Obidatti 2023

Stop deceiving urself bro it won't save u from reality

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by VERDA: 9:11am On Sep 24, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Wike cost SE the ticket. Atiku and other Northern candidates agreed to step down for the SE candidates in condition that Wike must drop out too and support SE candidate.
Wike refused and even forced Obi out of the party.

Lol...all these Una lies, so you were in the meeting? Deceitful beings

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by bhella10: 9:12am On Sep 24, 2022
Adamu Garba or garbage goofed. Obi did well by not changing cloak. He has his own signature and he maintained it. Garba should respect other people's culture too.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Kingosytex(m): 9:12am On Sep 24, 2022
plaindealer:

I see, Pandora met with some villagers too. grin

Oyetola and some other people were also mentioned in the Pandora papers but I've never seen anyone refer to them as Pandora. I'm I missing something?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Konjiboii: 9:13am On Sep 24, 2022
Everything that comes out of this retard is gutter infested, to think this imbe wanted to run for presidency.

I shudder at the thought.

I like the fact most replies are from northerners themselves, they can smell the bullshit

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Eriokanmi: 9:18am On Sep 24, 2022
plaindealer:

Losers... grin
Ha! See painnnnn

Even with such clear northern accent? Lo mu shępę dię with alomo bitters, then take a deep sleep. you'd be alright. grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by ezegold4we: 9:19am On Sep 24, 2022
Pete Obi is brand New engine

Atiku is used engine

Tinubu is abandoned engine,

Dear Nigerian voter, Which engine will u take as your choice come 2023 presidential election?

Drop your tribal and religious mindset and make good use of your Brain and Sense for once,,

You Have been voting for criminal's and Destiny killier's in the name of my tribe and my religion, where has it lead you and your Future to? No nation has ever developed by playing religious and tribal politics, It's Time to vote for competency, capacity and credibility,

Vote wisely, vote for Obi/Datti.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:20am On Sep 24, 2022
JAGS001:
I just saw obidient movement in Minna right now lol they will soon come here to post 1m match for obi in Minna Niger state, meanwhile all of the people I saw are igbo's and not upto hundred grin grin

You went to ask each of them where they are from?

Without bigotry what else do you have on your sleeves ?

Nigeria what a country.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by EdiskyHarry: 9:23am On Sep 24, 2022
Ommo this thing is getting to a very high level o

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by bewla(m): 9:25am On Sep 24, 2022
GTkester:
2023 is the year northerners will tell their overlords that they not illiterates anyways.
Now you are dinning with them oooo
If obi loos don't swear for them and call the names oooooooooooo
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Luiz321: 9:25am On Sep 24, 2022
OdefaGirl:
I love this kind of news in the morning.....So peaceful and hopeful.

Nigeria will be the Giant again.

God bless Peter Obi
God bless the good people that wants this change all over the country.
God bless Nigeria
hello Odefa how’re you today?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by pakirisuitesphc(m): 9:25am On Sep 24, 2022
Please let us break the yoke once and for all, talk to your family and friends about Peter Obi, the man still better than Atiku and Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 24, 2022
i have decided i will vote peter obi,but i pray may his supporters not make me change my mind before the election time. the way they insult people and show tribalism is out of this world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:27am On Sep 24, 2022
The Northerners that igbos called illiterate are now learnered because they support Obituary.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Latest News In Nigeria - Nigeria Breaking News / See How Saraki Was Received As He Arrives Iiorin Despite His Defeat(photos) / Video Of Over 40 Cars Recovered From Ex-Governor Matawalle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.