Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack (73330 Views)

Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter / Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis / PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by SmartPolician: 6:28am On Sep 24, 2022
toneroforever:
Kwankwaso really missed out on a glorious chance to write his name in gold. If that alliance had worked;
Atiku would have handed over his baton ticket to Wike & returned to Dubai. Tinubu would have quit the race & shift attention on how to maintain relevance in the SW governorship elections, that's if the Yorubas still believe in APC, while
Obi would have been drafting page 4 of his acceptance speech by now.

Kwankwanso looks like a troublesome bigot who won't be loyal to anyone from the East because he thinks Nigeria is their personal property. The failure of that alliance could mean God helping Peter Obi avert another ObJ Vs Atiku saga.

The best thing that ever happened to this country is that no section of the country decides who becomes the president. If that was the case, just be sure that their people will rule forever because the black man doesn't know what fairness and equity mean.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by GeneralOjukwu: 6:37am On Sep 24, 2022
Peter Obi in this picture don shiit his pants.

The coward is worried that if Aboki shout "Allahuuuu Akbarrrrr, shege nyanmuri" he's screwed. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:59am On Sep 24, 2022
God1000:
Peter Obi is unstoppable.

Haters should take note

Labouring in vain.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:04am On Sep 24, 2022
plaindealer:
lol.., ipob bots and trolls parading and talking shitt while impersonating northerners..

Losers... grin

You get them right !
Whenever they refer to "Nigerians", it's actually Igbos in that state or location.
Ibos and propaganda. Only Ibos spread across Nigeria because their land is antithetical to habitation will vote for PO who's only labouring in vain.
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:11am On Sep 24, 2022
Naptu2 the propagandist... This must have flown over your head.

It's interesting to see people think that they are subtle.

The propaganda and barefaced lies APC used to assume power has expired. No matter how you coat the negatives, it will continue to smell.

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by sukar886: 7:18am On Sep 24, 2022
Adama Garba na queen Elizabeth slave ... Woman wrapper

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by 2elliot: 7:22am On Sep 24, 2022
plaindealer:
lol.., ipob bots and trolls parading and talking shitt while impersonating northerners..

Losers... grin
After Peter obi's victory, we go commit una to a psychiatric home until una ready to reason and act like real human beings.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by ibechris(m): 7:29am On Sep 24, 2022
kollinz1234:
Omor see better breakfast served.

The 2023 general elections will be a protest vote and it can only favor Peter Obi. Obi will gain a decent vote from the north (a sympathy vote) due to northerners who still believes in equity and Justice).

I do not have much to offer, but I and my family will vote Obi

Obidatti 2023

I am solidly behind u.

May God bless our families...Amen.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by shortIGBOman: 7:46am On Sep 24, 2022
plaindealer:

Losers... grin

You dey mind them. They will use Northern names to create accounts on both Nairaland and Twitter. They will use such accounts to be praising their IPOB leader Peter Obi. grin

However, they fail to understand that, IGBO can never rule this Country, no matter how hard they try. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 24, 2022
We dey o
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:08am On Sep 24, 2022
plaindealer:

I see, Pandora met with some villagers too. grin

He needs to positively touch the lives of those villagers. Those are the people that needs helps, not criminals like you who lives on the payroll of thieves and fraudsters.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Brimstone77: 8:14am On Sep 24, 2022
plaindealer:

Losers... grin

Chai I feel your pain..

I thought nobody knew peter obi in the north?

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by olisaEze(m): 8:16am On Sep 24, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by TUANKU(m): 8:27am On Sep 24, 2022
plaindealer:

Losers... grin
Cry more...you are so pained you're all over this thread. Just wait till the campaigns kick off officially you will crawl back to the cubicle you and your family call home. Banza kawaii

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Roger3D(m): 8:44am On Sep 24, 2022
Peter Obi has a right to visit any city in Nigeria and campaign for his presidential bid. May he fail
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Dialpad: 8:47am On Sep 24, 2022
Anyone that thinks the crowd following him know his name must be clueless.

Obi may get at least 5 to 10k votes in kano.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Abfinest007(m): 8:47am On Sep 24, 2022
Bias
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by juniior(m): 8:48am On Sep 24, 2022
plaindealer:

Losers... grin

You are delusional

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by ufuosman(m): 8:50am On Sep 24, 2022
Adamu na really adamu grin

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 24, 2022
Cool
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by TINUBUISMAD: 8:53am On Sep 24, 2022
grin
I love obidient warriors everywhere

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by JAGS001(m): 8:54am On Sep 24, 2022
I just saw obidient movement in Minna right now lol they will soon come here to post 1m match for obi in Minna Niger state, meanwhile all of the people I saw are igbo's and not upto hundred grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by TA4TA4: 8:55am On Sep 24, 2022
No be by wearing attire of host community ...e get one man like that wey dey always wear all tribes attire during campaign....but after campaign e go begin call same people 5 percent ...and would rather acknowledge his distant cousins from another country ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ugjmnSNNbE

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by RomanGreen: 8:56am On Sep 24, 2022
plaindealer:

Losers... grin

Lol, your tears are so sweet ...keep crying dude, you'll be fine after 2023 as PO will make your miserable life better

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by OdefaGirl(f): 8:57am On Sep 24, 2022
I love this kind of news in the morning.....So peaceful and hopeful.

Nigeria will be the Giant again.

God bless Peter Obi
God bless the good people that wants this change all over the country.
God bless Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 24, 2022
Obi is not truly wise if he believes the northerners around him will truly vote for him

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Emman08: 8:58am On Sep 24, 2022
Hypocrisy is being exposed. Love it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by LIGHTROOM: 8:58am On Sep 24, 2022
The visit added value to we the obedient

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Uncletony(m): 8:59am On Sep 24, 2022
plaindealer:

Losers... grin
My brother, there's no need for all this please let come together and create a Nigeria of our dream!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Coldie(m): 8:59am On Sep 24, 2022
This is the reason I love the northerners. I am igbo but these people are very sincere people.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by OdefaGirl(f): 8:59am On Sep 24, 2022
Roger3D:
Peter Obi has a right to visit any city in Nigeria and campaign for his presidential bid. May he fail

If you meant what you typed..... May you be the one to consistently and successfully fail Bro

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia / Latest News In Nigeria - Nigeria Breaking News / See How Saraki Was Received As He Arrives Iiorin Despite His Defeat(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.