Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack (73323 Views)

Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter / Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis / PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by haslaw(m): 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
plaindealer:
lol.., ipob bots and trolls parading and talking shitt while impersonating northerners..

Losers... grin

That is how IPOB CANNIBALS have been impersonating my home region of North Central.

I always laugh anytime they are claiming North Central will vote for Peter Pandora.
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by haslaw(m): 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
cmikel:

POLITICIANS ARE KNOWN FOR THEIR HYPROCRACY

BUT OBI SHOWED HE IS REAL , THIS SHOWS THAT WHAT YOU SEE IS WAT YOU GET

UNLIKE POLITICIANS WHO MAKE PROMISES AND DISGUISE IN TRADITIONAL ATTAIRE
WHEN VISITING AND FORGET THE PEOPLE AFTER THEY ARE ELECTED.

I HAIL OBI FOR BEIGN WHAT HE IS THIS IS THE KIND OF PEOPLE WE NEED IN NIGERIA

I laugh at you in Spanish.

Obi has shown to be an unrepentant BIGOT who refuses to acknowledge and respect other people's culture and traditions and he will pay for it during the general elections.

You don't go around insulting other people's culture and traditions and expect them to vote for you
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by boldtruthalways: 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
The body chemistry between him and the Notherners are perfect. He's so humble, very cool with people around him. God bless you Obi, a new Nigeria is coming in 2023.
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Emola12(m): 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
plaindealer:
lol.., ipob bots and trolls parading and talking shitt while impersonating northerners..

Losers... grin
as e dey pain dem e dey sweet us as e dey sweet us e dey pain dem God will punish haters God will punish anybody who will vote PDP and APC come in 2023
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Lovelive: 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
Correct Man,
We are in together.

PO-ssible 2023-2031

kollinz1234:
Omor see better breakfast served.

The 2023 general elections will be a protest vote and it can only favor Peter Obi. Obi will gain a decent vote from the north (a sympathy vote) due to northerners who still believes in equity and Justice).

I do not have much to offer, but I and my family will vote Obi

Obidatti 2023
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Shebi they said the North don't support PO.

I am yet to see A-sick-waju travel to the South East or South-South and people welcome him like this.
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
Tulumbu urchins will bite their nails today tongue
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Billboardciza: 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kind of them
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by adetayo234: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
plaindealer:

Losers... grin

If those people are IPOB members pretending to be northerners, may you be blessed.

If they are truly northerners and you are trying to misinform the people, may curse and destruction reside in your home.
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by adetayo234: 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
plaindealer:
Btw, the first picture is fake and the rest are Pandora hanging out with some unknown, irrelevant and inconsequential characters in kano..

Pandora dull no be small.. grin

What's Pandora? Is that your father's middle name?
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by adetayo234: 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
plaindealer:

I see, Pandora met with some villagers too. grin

Your pain is deep. You never expected Peter Obi to have such a support from northerners. You are deeply disappointed.

Despite all your efforts to bring him down, he still waxes stronger.

Your deep pain is understandable. grin
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
APC!!!

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by Luiz321: 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
OdefaGirl:

I'm good. Hello smiley
good to know that , I’m just trying to initiate a conversation, you kind if I drop my gmail ?
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by emonkey(m): 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by KullestKid101(m): 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
plaindealer:
Btw, the first picture is fake and the rest are Pandora hanging out with some unknown, irrelevant and inconsequential characters in kano..

Pandora dull no be small.. grin

Your mumu dey smell
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by gfelo(m): 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
History gonna be written after a whole opportunity for pDp and aPc to change nigeria, they cudnt, finally some one from no known party gonna change nigeria finally.
Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by syntekelite(m): 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
Who attire help?? This one wey represent all the tribes with attire during campaign wetin we gain... Rubbish...

Re: Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack by JAGS001(m): 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

You went to ask each of them where they are from?

Without bigotry what else do you have on your sleeves ?

Nigeria what a country.
As e dey pain you
E dey sweet me werey grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Latest News In Nigeria - Nigeria Breaking News / See How Saraki Was Received As He Arrives Iiorin Despite His Defeat(photos) / Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.