Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe (25249 Views)

₦‎4 Billion Bribe: CSOs Warn NASS Against Scuttling Emefiele Probe / Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike / Adeleke Family Alleges Betrayal, Rejects 2022 PDP Gov Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe by Shadysen: 7:51am On Sep 24, 2022
criminals in power
Re: PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe by Osibajo2023: 7:55am On Sep 24, 2022
Tonypen247:
The stone which the builders rejected, has now become the chief cornerstone. Support Peter Obi, they said no.
PDP is moving towards their downfall.

Obidatti2023

Kindly check my signature below
anybody shouting obidient is not serious and you should know u r only wasting your time

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe by Osibajo2023: 7:57am On Sep 24, 2022
ShaqFu:
The prudent thing for Wike to have done is to work against Atiku. He doesn't need all this noise making and ranting.

At the polls after Atiku lose, he'll smile and know he has done the Lord's work. grin
he will be there spoiling and distracting them, na d scope
Re: PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe by Difrent: 8:00am On Sep 24, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I was thinking the only opposition Labour party has is PDP, but the current problem rocking PDP now makes it look like Labour has no opposition at all , so it's going to be smooth ride to aso rock.

Don't even think of the other party Yekini Amoda is a flag bearer, that one is not party. Their Muslim mûslîm ticket killed the party and buried it, let's not even talk about the hatred Nigerians have for the party that is filled with fóolish idiotic nonêntities.

Only politically naive people are still wailing about Muslim muslim ticket.....for Apc that is a winning ticket . Muslims are a minority in the south....while christians are a minority in the north....choosing a muslim minority from the south can only be complimented by a muslim majority in the north. The thinking is political and not religious.
I prefer this 100 times over someone that chose an immigrant over aborigines....or are there not aborigines to pick from all 19 northern states?....considering that this is a presidential candidate that has IPOB ties.....now choosing a mauritanian......we go just wake up one day and our country is gone.....no way

1 Like

Re: PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe by Mosesvic11(m): 8:08am On Sep 24, 2022
dam2000:
Atiku is the most mature politician have ever know God bless wasiri adamawa
he is the most failed presidential candidate this country has ever produced, ordinary unifying a small party, he cannot. Failed man

2 Likes

Re: PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe by Tonypen247(m): 8:16am On Sep 24, 2022
Osibajo2023:
anybody shouting obidient is not serious and you should know u r only wasting your time
Enjoy

1 Like

Re: PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe by Tonypen247(m): 8:17am On Sep 24, 2022
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Sensible people don't want to labour in vain by supporting a failure. That's for Obi-diots only.
Enjoy

1 Like

Re: PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe by awajis78: 8:21am On Sep 24, 2022
Druzor1:
No
Eze wike is the first governor in pdp to spill out the truth and lies in the party

1 Like

Re: PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe by Elidrisy20: 8:24am On Sep 24, 2022
It worth it
Re: PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe by Chiboto414: 8:30am On Sep 24, 2022
Why did Atiku coming down to the south to drag power back to north when they ve agreed that power is coming to the south..a swear atiku is not an a honest man ..he cannot govern this country well....wike we dey ur back

1 Like

Re: PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe by IdJack(m): 8:43am On Sep 24, 2022
Wahala for PDP

Wike is giving them running stomach

Kindly visit my Signature for make money online tips and ideas

1 Like

Re: PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe by zionstaar75: 9:00am On Sep 24, 2022
kekakuz:
Lol Has he exhausted the over 20 billion he got from oil companies for the primaries he lost.
and u believe it?u can believe anything then.a whole 20billion??u guys are very funny
Re: PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe by kekakuz(m): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2022
zionstaar75:
and u believe it?u can believe anything then.a whole 20billion??u guys are very funny
there is a difference between believe and knowing
Re: PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe by Ellasure: 9:51am On Sep 24, 2022
Atiku should do the needful to accommodate some southern people in his PDP party.

Since he rigmarole to APC and back he failed to understand that the house keepers in PDP deserves some respects and positions. Should he fail to recognise these young governors from the south he will have his destiny to blame.
Re: PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 24, 2022
Tonypen247:
The stone which the builders rejected, has now become the chief cornerstone. Support Peter Obi, they said no.
PDP is moving towards their downfall.

Obidatti2023

Kindly check my signature below

IPOBian Tomorrow. By Age 4 years they shall have planted so much bitterness in this toddler that he'll consider even his helpers as mortal enemies! Abi no be Afghaneasterns again?

Re: PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe by Demurray: 10:43am On Sep 24, 2022
Don't forget Wike is a lawyer and for that matter he will never give up. Until his conditions are met

1 Like

Re: PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe by cmikel: 10:53am On Sep 24, 2022
WIKE

MADE PDP WHAT IT IS TODAY

HE STOOD THERE AND FOUGHT FOR PDP WHEN OTHER RAN AWAY

Re: PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe by kennethesan(m): 11:07am On Sep 24, 2022
Why begging Wike? Don't stop all these feud. It seems even PDP hasn't noticed from Atiku's reaction that he doesn't care what becomes of the party. He is a financial of the party, just needs them to achieve his ambition too.... Bunch of self-centered people everywhere.
Re: PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe by Theunderman: 11:44am On Sep 24, 2022
God bless Nyesome Wike
Re: PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe by Proudlyomonna: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2022
After much said and done APC MUST GO.
Re: PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe by Tonypen247(m): 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
Okealaaye:

IPOBian Tomorrow. By Age 4 years they shall have planted so much bitterness in this toddler that he'll consider even his helpers as mortal enemies! Abi no be Afghaneasterns again?
Keep wailing

Re: PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe by zionstaar75: 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
kekakuz:
there is a difference between believe and knowing
so u were there?and the oil companies dashed wike 20billion naira for pdp presidential primaries? Your the funniest guy I've met this year.does knowing have a new definition? U spend too much time on social media most likely,there's no other explanation for believing such a ridiculous story
Re: PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe by Gold2882: 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

https://punchng.com/pdp-begs-wike-as-gov-alleges-betrayal-n1bn-bribe/
Mr writer you need to go back to school because you headline was saying PDP beg Wike, but the inside was different
Re: PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe by EmemObong03: 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
Now that PDP's house is in disorder, odds now favour #Obidatti
Let's convert more PDP faithfuls and more Northerners' vote.
#ObiDatti2023
Re: PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
Rubbish
Re: PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe by kekakuz(m): 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
zionstaar75:
so u were there?and the oil companies dashed wike 20billion naira for pdp presidential primaries? Your the funniest guy I've met this year.does knowing have a new definition? U spend too much time on social media most likely,there's no other explanation for believing such a ridiculous story
I don't believe bra . I know
Re: PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe by Lovelive: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
They cannot.
In the contrary, justice must be served. PDP is not for the North alone.
Reason am well.

digeonak:
cant they pdp do without wike

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders / Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo / Fayemi: We Can Do Away With Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.