Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

All South-East Governors Are Paying Ojukwu’s Bills – Gov Orji Aide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All South-East Governors Are Paying Ojukwu’s Bills – Gov Orji Aide (4282 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks / South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) / Governors Are Importing Illegal Arms With Private-Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All South-East Governors Are Paying Ojukwu’s Bills – Gov Orji Aide by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2011
Ricky_Ross
This is your first and last warning. Nairaland is the most popular forum in Nigeria, this is not a place to spread lies and ethic hatred. If you hate the Igbos just go to the streets of Lagos and start killing them physically and see what happens. Next time if you dont know what to say about the Igbos, JUST SHUT THE P/H/U/K UP

, im waiting for the day, whenever i read about the 67 attempt to genocide,it burns my heart, i would like any fucking fool in nigeria to try such now! i mean! now!!!!! who born mugu! as am here just reading nonsense! that this will happen! that will happen!massacre of igbos ! genocide igbos! we are waiting! properly and prepared waiting!!!!!!!!!
for me i will never insult any tribe but the sore of 67 will flow back if any region tries nonsense this time around! all my prayer is only if we can unite with the brothers in SS,
Re: All South-East Governors Are Paying Ojukwu’s Bills – Gov Orji Aide by chino11(m): 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2011
Ricky_Ross:

I dont know why you so much hate the Igbos and other Nigerian tribes except your tribe yoruba? Why not break away from Nigeria and form your own oduduwa republic? You even like anything and everything Ghanaian, and you hate your own?

I also dont understand what Fashola has done that makes you worship him the way you do, he is just an ordinary Nigerian politician and with the billions of US dollars at his disposal he can build world class medical centers in every LGA in Lagos. Dont get me wrong, Fashola is trying according to Nigerian standards, and so is Amechi, Chime and so many others,

There is nothing wrong in praising your tribe, but stop going out of your way to insult others especially the Igbo nation bc we will not take it from you. Remember we Igbo's always do what we say, we just dont bark and make empty noise like you. We Igbos dont give a phuck whether a noise maker like you is existing or not. I am not going to insult the entire yoruba tribe just bc of a toothless bull dog like you. This is your first and last warning. Nairaland is the most popular forum in Nigeria, this is not a place to spread lies and ethic hatred. If you hate the Igbos just go to the streets of Lagos and start killing them physically and see what happens.
Next time if you dont know what to say about the Igbos, JUST SHUT THE P/H/U/K UP

Eko ile or eko shit, should be properly nailed on the wall. This is the same stupidity that got abioala killed, after barking the almajiris slaughtered him, all the Yorubas ran into their caves, toothless yoorobahs
Re: All South-East Governors Are Paying Ojukwu’s Bills – Gov Orji Aide by chino11(m): 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2011
Toaskarity:

Ricky_Ross
, im waiting for the day, whenever i read about the 67 attempt to genocide,it burns my heart, i would like any bleeping fool in nigeria to try such now! i mean! now!!!!! who born mugu! as am here just reading nonsense! that this will happen! that will happen!massacre of igbos ! genocide igbos! we are waiting! properly and prepared waiting!!!!!!!!!
for me i will never insult any tribe but the sore of 67 will flow back if any region tries nonsense this time around! all my prayer is only if we can unite with the brothers in SS,

Am with you. Don't mind yoorobas they the living cowards of our time. At hearing the sound gun shot yoorobas are already dead before the real war
Re: All South-East Governors Are Paying Ojukwu’s Bills – Gov Orji Aide by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2011
^^^^ i cant believe the =way they mention killing killing on NL as if its just 'ogu mgba' frankly speaking im beginning to sense something here if these is how yorubas think!

anyway i think action speaks more than words!
Re: All South-East Governors Are Paying Ojukwu’s Bills – Gov Orji Aide by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2011
@chino.pls what is new in anmbra state? i really missed my fathers land, i hope they have finish that express rd (which was in construction as of last yr)and have started the power plant in onitsha
Re: All South-East Governors Are Paying Ojukwu’s Bills – Gov Orji Aide by kasiem(m): 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2011
nakedall:

better to sell the leaders than worshipping one goat. one day people will wake up to see the fact.

Pa late Awo established free education enjoyed not only by his own people but directly enjoyed by others and the benefits spread all over the nation, then we have to be slave to his children.

wake up nigerians!
o'boy pls stop denigrating goats by comparing them with ur leaders. In my place u can never toy with my granny's goat and go scotfree. So, u better compare ur nugatory leaders to rats. I'm even negotiating the price of tinubu with obj.
Re: All South-East Governors Are Paying Ojukwu’s Bills – Gov Orji Aide by ak47mann(m): 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2011
kasiem:

o'boy pls stop denigrating goats by comparing them with your leaders. In my place u can never toy with my granny's goat and go scotfree. So, u better compare your nugatory leaders to rats. I'm even negotiating the price of tinubu with obj.
grin grin aaarrhh OBJ go payooo shocked shocked shocked tinumbu price go reach 200 million dollars ABEG AM IN VERY DELICIOUS tongue tongue tongue
Re: All South-East Governors Are Paying Ojukwu’s Bills – Gov Orji Aide by dayokanu(m): 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2011
Can we have a Minstry for Ojukwu affairs or make Alj Harem a Special adviser on Ojukwu affairs for South Eastern states
Re: All South-East Governors Are Paying Ojukwu’s Bills – Gov Orji Aide by kasiem(m): 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2011
Chino afo di gi njo. So, u couldn't tell me yam festival,when u know ezinifite is not far from uga, and i was in aba wasting my time. Anyway, we're still in the process of selecting new king. I'll celebrate mine with akwa ihedi people(that's my girlfriend's place)
Re: All South-East Governors Are Paying Ojukwu’s Bills – Gov Orji Aide by egbesegbe: 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2011
[He is an icon and if need be, everyone will contribute for his treatment.
Moreover, he used his father's wealth to fight for us.

] oookkkkk
Re: All South-East Governors Are Paying Ojukwu’s Bills – Gov Orji Aide by chino11(m): 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2011
Toaskarity:

@chino.pls what is new in anmbra state? i really missed my fathers land,  i hope they have finish that express rd (which was in construction as of last yr)and have started the power plant in onitsha  

Anambra is working greatly. The expressway is under-going major transformation, its gonna be like the ones you see in NY and so on. The SA company are presently mobilizing to the site to begin the construction of the most modern power/energy plant in Onitsha, the SABMILLER brewery plant in Onitsha is also under-consrtuction to be commissioned by the end of this year. As for Awka, it has one of the best hospitality industry, the city is serene, cool and good for relaxation. Onitsha and Nnewi business men comes to Awka weekends to relax, hotels and relaxation units are so busy and bubbling. When next you visit 9ja call on me on the population Abuja Estate, Awka.
Re: All South-East Governors Are Paying Ojukwu’s Bills – Gov Orji Aide by chino11(m): 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2011
kasiem:

Chino afo di gi njo. So, u couldn't tell me yam festival,when u know ezinifite is not far from uga, and i was in aba wasting my time. Anyway, we're still in the process of selecting new king. I'll celebrate mine with akwa ihedi people(that's my girlfriend's place)

Nwanna biko gbahara mu. Ezinifite and Uga bu nwanne. Kedu kwanu ihe ika no n' Aba eme? Biko rapu obodo ahu, bia Awka e be ife na eme. Anytime you show up in Awka am their to host you nwanne
Re: All South-East Governors Are Paying Ojukwu’s Bills – Gov Orji Aide by kasiem(m): 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2011
chino11:

Nwanna biko gbahara mu. Ezinifite and Uga bu nwanne. Kedu kwanu ihe ika no n' Aba eme? Biko rapu obodo ahu, bia Awka e be ife na eme. Anytime you show up in Awka am their to host you nwanne
onye kwanu ka aga arapuru obodo a ma anyi ncha si ka anyi laba be nna muru anyi? Ife mere buna dika osi wee di anyi na acho ime ka alaigbo buru ebe nlere anya, nya mere anyi ji wee na acho ka anyi tinye n'imezi obodo alaigbo,"mara na ife metutara aka metutara isi". Ozokwa yili eke yie agwo bukwa na, "otu aka luta mmanu, ozuo fa ncha onu".
Re: All South-East Governors Are Paying Ojukwu’s Bills – Gov Orji Aide by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2011
chino11:

Anambra is working greatly. The expressway is under-going major transformation, its gonna be like the ones you see in NY and so on. The SA company are presently mobilizing to the site to begin the construction of the most modern power/energy plant in Onitsha, the SABMILLER brewery plant in Onitsha is also under-consrtuction to be commissioned by the end of this year. As for Awka, it has one of the best hospitality industry, the city is serene, cool and good for relaxation. Onitsha and Nnewi business men comes to Awka weekends to relax, hotels and relaxation units are so busy and bubbling. When next you visit 9ja call on me on the population Abuja Estate, Awka.
oh God, i know and believe things will soon be well with anambra,i always have plan of coming home someday and settle, thank God for the above exactly what i want to hear.  cool
and which one is abuja estate? i never heard that one, i knew udoka and co, and i schooled in awka too(bcs awka) but i grew in onitsha, this my first time to hear abuja estate. where is it in awka?
Re: All South-East Governors Are Paying Ojukwu’s Bills – Gov Orji Aide by PointB: 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Ojukwu deserved to be helped through his illness by Ndigbo. However, I believe that Ojukwu himself would condemn the illegal uses of states fund on his behalf. The governors'  forum should raise funds by other means to fund  Ojukwu's medical expenses. It is disgraceful to spend money which could have been used to support health facilities which treat premature babies, to fund any government official's medical expense, let alone that of a private citizen.

These governors should be jointly sourcing for funds to build a first class regional medical center in the East in Ojukwu's name instead of this illegal use  of state funds. I[b]f these narrow minded governors had built these medical facilities, Ojukwu would not have gone in exile for a second time.[/b] The man deserves to spend his remaining days with the Igbo people who love him. Shame on all of una.  embarassed

This bolded reminded me of Late Yar Adua, both as governor and as president, and certainly all past presidents and governors in Nigeria - they are as guilty as charged. So don't start making it look like it's a SE problem, when clearly it is a Nigerian problem.

I think ridding Northern Nigeria of polio, should not be a rocket science, and people like Ahl Harem, and Ndu_chucks, should spend more time telling us what the Northern Governors have done to get rid of this simple disease from the North, rather than condemning remedial action taken by their counterparts in other Zone. This hypocrisy is disgusting to say the least!
Re: All South-East Governors Are Paying Ojukwu’s Bills – Gov Orji Aide by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2011
Umu Igbo!! Umu Igbo!! O ga adiri unu na nma. Ikemba ga adiri. Nwu nye be nu ndi ofenmanu adaka di ndu maka ndi afu aburo ya cha cha. Na agbacha nu fa anya maka enwero kwa ihe ga eme o. Igbos have come age and this is no more 1967. Our eyes are open and we are watching. Udo. Nwa Nkanu signing out.
Re: All South-East Governors Are Paying Ojukwu’s Bills – Gov Orji Aide by kosoro: 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2011
Using state funds in this way is inappropriate. If they really revered him and wanted to help him, they should set up a, say, "Save Ojukwu fund", for donations from their private pockets. This is just inappropriate and it only sets a bad precedence.
Re: All South-East Governors Are Paying Ojukwu’s Bills – Gov Orji Aide by chino11(m): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2011
Toaskarity:

oh God, i know and believe things will soon be well with anambra,i always have plan of coming home someday and settle, thank God for the above exactly what i want to hear.  cool
and which one is abuja estate? i never heard that one, i knew udoka and co, and i schooled in awka too(bcs awka) but i grew in onitsha, this my first time to hear abuja estate. where is it in awka?

Abuja Estate is opp. Government House and also adjacent to the Barnhill Resort. Its a big estate housing the Orient Petroleum and other juicy establishment.
Re: All South-East Governors Are Paying Ojukwu’s Bills – Gov Orji Aide by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2011
^^^ok thanks,.
Re: All South-East Governors Are Paying Ojukwu’s Bills – Gov Orji Aide by hbrednic: 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2011
Godbless the ikemba 1 of Africa
Dike di ora mma na ala igbo
Re: All South-East Governors Are Paying Ojukwu’s Bills – Gov Orji Aide by PointB: 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2011
kosoro:

Using state funds in this way is inappropriate. If they really revered him and wanted to help him, they should set up a, say, "Save Ojukwu fund", for donations from their private pockets. This is just inappropriate and it only sets a bad precedence.

Mention the section of the constitution that supports your view. That you think it's wrong does not necessarily makes it wrong.
Re: All South-East Governors Are Paying Ojukwu’s Bills – Gov Orji Aide by Ventrue: 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2011
Thank you Mr James Okpara, we are supposed to know whenever such noble deed is done by the South-East Governors. These Governors have been great Ojukwu is dear to us Nigerians, I pray the governors to extend this type of cooperation to economic matters too.
Re: All South-East Governors Are Paying Ojukwu’s Bills – Gov Orji Aide by HighChief4(m): 11:43pm On Aug 15, 2011
kosoro:

My friend move over and stop saying what you dont know
Re: All South-East Governors Are Paying Ojukwu’s Bills – Gov Orji Aide by nduchucks: 12:31am On Aug 16, 2011
PointB:

This bolded reminded me of Late Yar Adua, both as governor and as president, and certainly all past presidents and governors in Nigeria - they are as guilty as charged. So don't start making it look like it's a SE problem, when clearly it is a Nigerian problem.

I think ridding Northern Nigeria of polio, should not be a rocket science, and people like Ahl Harem, and Ndu_chucks, should spend more time telling us what the Northern Governors have done to get rid of this simple disease from the North, rather than condemning remedial action taken by their counterparts in other Zone. This hypocrisy is disgusting to say the least!

Neither this thread is nor my post is about polio, in case you are too illiterate to read. The focus is on your irresponsible governors who are illegally spending state funds. They have the ability to raise more than enough money to take care of Ikemba, but they'll rather steal from the people. I maintain that their acts are disgraceful and shameful.

If you want to open a thread about polio or any other topic, be my guest and I'll be glad to debate you. You are one of the enablers who contribute to the corruption of these thieving governors by turning a blind eye to blatant abuse. olodo.
Re: All South-East Governors Are Paying Ojukwu’s Bills – Gov Orji Aide by Onlytruth(m): 12:45am On Aug 16, 2011
Posted by: ndu_chucks

Neither this thread is nor my post is about polio, in case you are too illiterate to read.  The focus is on your irresponsible governors who are illegally spending state funds. They have the ability to raise more than enough money to take care of Ikemba, but they'll rather steal from the people. I maintain that their acts are disgraceful and shameful.

If you want to open a thread about polio or any other topic, be my guest and I'll be glad to debate you. You are one of the enablers who contribute to the corruption of these thieving governors by turning a blind eye to blatant abuse. olodo.

I hate hypocrisy and your veiled attempt to treat the Igbo nation in a condescending way.
So, suddenly , you are awake to realize that state funds may be the source of the governors funds for Ojukwu's bills.
Where were you when Umaru Yar Adua was overseas for almost a year and his bills paid from the Federal government coffers? Now you are here trying to insult us with your harebrained sanctimoniousness.

Aboki abeg clear for road biko! angry angry
Re: All South-East Governors Are Paying Ojukwu’s Bills – Gov Orji Aide by ektbear: 12:52am On Aug 16, 2011
How on earth can you compare a FG spending funds on an elected official, let alone a country's president to a government spending funds on a private citizen? They are not the same thing.

In any case, the guy is important to the people of the SE on whom the money is being spent on behalf of. . .so unless SE people raise an objection, I don't see what the problem is.

But comparisons to Yar'Adua are imo asinine.

And fwiw, I don't particularly care for either fellow.
Re: All South-East Governors Are Paying Ojukwu’s Bills – Gov Orji Aide by Onlytruth(m): 12:52am On Aug 16, 2011
@ndu_chucks

You escaped and stayed away from the thread where Northern politicians and governors shut down the constitutional amendment that would have allowed Nigerians to indigenize in their areas of domicile.
According to them, it was a "Igbo/Christian agenda to dominate the north". I asked you then, why should we continue to be one nation?
Hear it loud and clear, Ojukwu is the leader of the Igbo nation (if not the entire eastern region/Biafra). You can wish as much as you like; you cannot wish that away. We will use whatever resources at our disposal to take care of him for as long as God keeps him alive.  cool
Re: All South-East Governors Are Paying Ojukwu’s Bills – Gov Orji Aide by Onlytruth(m): 12:56am On Aug 16, 2011
Posted by: ekt_bear

How on earth can you compare a FG spending funds on an elected official, let alone a country's president to a government spending funds on a private citizen?

In any case, the guy is important to the people of the SE on whom the money is being spent on behalf of. . .so unless SE people raise an objections, I don't see what the problem is.

But comparisons to Yar'Adua are imo asinine.

And fwiw, I don't particularly care for either fellow.

@First bolded

This is why Nigeria is NOT YET a nation.
Hear it loud and clear: OJUKWU IS THE LEADER OF THE IGBO NATION.
We will take care of him using WHATEVER resources at our disposal.
When Nigeria completes the process of national constitution, we would then revisit how we treat people like Ojukwu.

Yar adua may be YOUR president. Ojukwu IS OURS. cool

@Second bolded is asinine cool
Re: All South-East Governors Are Paying Ojukwu’s Bills – Gov Orji Aide by nduchucks: 12:57am On Aug 16, 2011
Onlytruth:

I hate hypocrisy and your veiled attempt to treat the Igbo nation in a condescending way.
So, suddenly , you are awake to realize that state funds may be the source of the governors funds for Ojukwu's bills.
Where were you when Umaru Yar Adua was overseas for almost a year and his bills paid from the Federal government coffers? Now you are here trying to insult us with your harebrained sanctimoniousness.

Aboki abeg clear for road biko! angry angry  

The problem with you irresponsible enablers of the thieving governors is that you fail to see anything wrong with their blatantly wrongful act. You accuse anyone who points your foolery out, of being hypocrtical.  Let me remind you that Umaru Yar'Adua was our head of state when state funds were used for his medical treatment. Is Ikemba the President or even a government official? The point is, these governors could have raised funds from private sources instead of stealing from the public to pay  Ojukwu's medical bills. Once again, shame on all of una!!

You people should take a queue from the principled people who stoned IBB in Zaria instead of idol worshipping him, like you are all worshipping these thieving governors.

@Onlytruth, what thread are you talking about?
Re: All South-East Governors Are Paying Ojukwu’s Bills – Gov Orji Aide by Onlytruth(m): 1:04am On Aug 16, 2011

The problem with you irresponsible enablers of the thieving governors is that you fail to see anything wrong with their blatantly wrongful act. You accuse anyone who points your foolery out, of being hypocrtical.  Let me remind you that Umaru Yar'Adua was our head of state when state funds were used for his medical treatment. Is Ikemba the President or even a government official? The point is, these governors could have raised funds from private sources instead of stealing from the public to pay  Ojukwu's medical bills. Once again, shame on all of una!!

You people should take a queue from the principled people who stoned IBB in Zaria instead of idol worshipping him, like you are all worshipping these thieving governors.

@Onlytruth, what thread are you talking about?

Presidents in civilized countries have what is called "medical insurance", or here in the states MEDICARE.
It is for everyone.

The Nigerian president is PAID. He is on salary. He can get his own medical insurance too or whatever. He doesn't have to dip into state purse. But that is what Yar aduas thieving aids did. Now you tell me Igbo governors should not pay Ojukwu's bills. Who are you fooling?  undecided

@Second bolded, I will dig it up again. Just wait.  cool
Re: All South-East Governors Are Paying Ojukwu’s Bills – Gov Orji Aide by ektbear: 1:12am On Aug 16, 2011
If the president of the US (or any other country) falls ill and there aren't the facilities to take care of him, the government would (or should) just shrug its shoulders and let him die? undecided

Do you even believe the crap that you are writing?
Re: All South-East Governors Are Paying Ojukwu’s Bills – Gov Orji Aide by Onlytruth(m): 1:15am On Aug 16, 2011
^^

You live here in the states but you don't know the source of a presidents medical funds?
Dude you disappoint me! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Panel Set-up To Investigate Power Failure. / Buhari doesn't need certificate - APC / Breaking News: GEJ Attends Winners Chapel In Ota Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.