Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) (54378 Views)

Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions / Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) / AnambraDecides2021: Soludo Addresses Supporters Gathering In His Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by pfadom: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kenneth Okonkwo's shameless display is more of liability to the Obi-Datti ticket.

If we are to agree that the joint ticket is a Nigeria's project and not Igbo agenda, why should Ken have come in the local Igbo attire (except the Ken's image was just imposed on the story).
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by AntiTerrorist: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Announced3:

You must be very stupid

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by PandoraObi: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
adetayo234:

Can you mention what APC has done for the past 8 years to deserve another chance from Nigerians?

Every evil you defend will crush your entire family.

Tinubu was also mentioned in the Pandora report, in case you are too daft to remember
As you have said so shall it be for your and your family and generation.

Tayomi37
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by AntiTerrorist: 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
muykem:
Winner in Abia state ofcourse. Sorry I forgot on twitter and Facebook too.

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by Ayodeoba: 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
Tenses:
We give INEC 2pm on election day to declare Peter Obi the winner of 2023 election.

we call on president Buhari to place a congratulatory call to Peter Obi by 2:05pm.

And we expect urchinsons to commit suicide latest by 2:07pm.
lol and that would be the fate of many Igbos from Alaigbo worldwide,those ndi Obi supporters
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by PandoraObi: 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
Whoknowsme:
It's good to know the right thing and do it.
What is the right thing? must we all follow the a person promoted by igbos , so just because Ojukwu and Kanu nnamudi want us to kill ourselves because of Biafra we should continue killing eachother.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by Ayodeoba: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sonnobax15:
cool
On that election day,na Obi polo i go wear.....Any other candidate polo go be like okrika tongue. In fact,I dey always use my keke as a platform of campaign to tell passengers the advantage of how e go be when Peter Obi become president..

Obi2023
the day wey u go carry person like me as passenger you go regret why u come out that day for wetin u go hear
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by GGirll: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
No one is raising eyebrow now that one Igbo is supporting another Igbo but a yoruba actor support Tinubu now and see the zombidients and zombidiots will started running amok and attacking everyone

Because you are hypocrites we that voted Obasanjo are fools abi, we will teach you fools a big lesson urchin n agberos smello
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by PandoraObi: 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
nedekid:

Stop being petty.
Kindly respect the fact that there are sensible folks in this forum.
if your problems are too much for you avoid my comments, I didn't mention you.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by immortalcrown(m): 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
Minime10:
Why wouldn't Kenneth Okonkwo be shameless because he has decided to identify with Peter Obi, but Daniel Bwala is a hero because he has identify with your Lord & master Atiku grin
You no get nothing to talk aside, bad belle, which is what is eating up grin
You are stupid. That is why you say what you cannot prove. Which comment of mine shows I support Atiku? Until you show me the comment, keep misinterpreting my comment to show you are stupid.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by PandoraObi: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
GGirll:

Because you are hypocrites we that voted Obasanjo are fools abi, we will teach you fools a big lesson urchin n agberos smello
You mean your parents and family members
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by immortalcrown(m): 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
GboyegaD:
So if APC failed he should still campaign for them, right? Try to be reasonable.
Didn't APC fail Nigeria between 2015 and 2018? Why did he campaign for the APC in 2019? Use your brain to read what I wrote.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by immortalcrown(m): 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Save your tears Obi is your incoming oresid6next year
You are stupid for thinking I am crying. Can you prove I am against Obi's candidacy? If you cannot prove it, remain stupid.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
How does what I said mean I am pained? How does Kenneth joining LP mean progress for you? Does a vulture joining an eagle on a tree mean the tree now has two eagles? You are the one pained by the truth I said.
you sound too pained Charlie. He's exercising his fundamental right of freedom of choice so stop taking panadol for another person's headache apc should stop bankrolling ppl with narrow mind like u

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by immortalcrown(m): 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
you sound too pained Charlie. He's exercising his fundamental right of freedom of choice so stop taking panadol for another person's headache apc should stop bankrolling ppl with narrow mind like u
You have proven you are stupid as you could not prove I am pained. I never said the man has no freedom of choice. You are the one acting as if I have not freedom of choice. The man does what he likes and I say what I think about him.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by GGirll: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
You mean your parents and family members

I mean you generation both the ones unborn useless smelly urchin n goon. Smell out jare, Obi must win n you will die cos of it, idiotic lunatic of d highest order. Agbado agberos smelloo

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by PandoraObi: 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
GGirll:

I mean you generation both the ones unborn useless smelly urchin n goon. Smell out jare, Obi must win n you will die cos of it, idiotic lunatic of d highest order. Agbado agberos smelloo
Hehehehehe you mean your generation is worthless demented embittered deluded depressed despicable miserable, no wonder you are crying for Peter Obi to rescue your generation from your extreme penury
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by adetayo234: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
As you have said so shall it be for your and your family and generation.

Tayomi37

So, your conscience is telling you that you are defending evil, right? grin

Shame on you.

Every evil you defend will crush you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Am Dangerously obidient . Urchins avoid me o. God forbid bat!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by PandoraObi: 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
adetayo234:

So, your conscience is telling you that you are defending evil, right? grin

Shame on you.

Every evil you defend will crush you and your family.
shame on your mother. so shall it be for you and your family as you have said, you will surely have it as it happened to the bereaved families

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by adetayo234: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
shame on your mother. so shall it be for you and your family as you have said, you will surely have it as it happened to the bereaved families

You obviously have no honour for your mother, you child of curse and disgrace.

If your mother means anything to you, you won't campaign for a Boko Haram commander to become vice President.

Every evil you defend will crush you and your family, omo àlè.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
Announced3:

Bleep your mother.. rule 98 ni
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by PandoraObi: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
adetayo234:

You obviously have no honour for your mother, you child of curse and disgrace.

If your mother means anything to you, you won't campaign for a Boko Haram commander to become vice President.

Every evil you defend will crush you and your family, omo àlè.
I should honour a mother that sire and refused to train an irresponsible demented embittered deluded depressed despicable worthless miserable foolish good for nothing miscreant like you, she has no honour, the evil you support that bring Ezu river death will crush you and your family

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by adetayo234: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
I should honour a mother that sire and refused to train an irresponsible demented embittered deluded depressed despicable worthless miserable foolish good for nothing miscreant like you, she has no honour, the evil you support that bring Ezu river death will crush you and your family

You showed us your parents are failures. They failed to raise you properly and you've now become a grown disgrace. I spit on your parents.

Every evil you defend will crush you and your family
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by heniford2: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
Na youth i be na peter obi i go vote
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by PandoraObi: 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
adetayo234:

You showed us your parents are failures. They failed to raise you properly and you've now become a grown disgrace. I spit on your parents.

Every evil you defend will crush you and your family
You are the one begging for someone to liberate your penury ridden generation, your worthless demented deluded criminal miscreant animalistic parents are dead living soul that should have rescue your generation, your bunch of failure parents live their responsibilities to Peter Obi, instead of the two idiots to work hard , they wasted away their time given birth to miserable criminals like you. Evil of Ezu river death will crush you and your family unless GOD is death
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by Aguiyimba(m): 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
Osita Chidoka once said, "Shamelessness is an asset in Nigerian politics".

This is the same Kenneth Okonkwo that was praising Buhari.

They fool you just by changing parties. The Obi in LP now is not different from the Obi he was in APGA and in PDP. The good political name Obi has today in LP is as a result of who he was in his previous parties. So, how does LP change the character of the Kenneth that campaigned for Buhari in 2019?

Any adult that campaigned for Buhari in 2019 and is now supporting Obi is either just following the crowd or pursuing his selfish agenda in LP. Go and verify. Campaigning for Buhari in 2015 might be a mistake but campaigning for the same Buhari in 2019 is not a mistake. What Buhari did between 2015 and 2019 clearly showed he was not the best candidate in 2019. Kenneth campaigned for Buhari in 2019. So, get the point.

Keep fooling yourself. Was Buhari not obviously bad then or was Kenneth a kid then? This your mentality is the reason bad leaders always succeed by changing parties. Only selfish people campaigned for Buhari in 2019 because 2015 to 2018 clearly showed that Buhari is not the best among the 2019 candidates. Kenneth Okonkwo will stain the purity LP has now. People like you think changing party means changing behaviour.

Drink water after much talk. Bad belle people
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by adetayo234: 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
You are the one begging for someone to liberate your penury ridden generation, your worthless demented deluded criminal miscreant animalistic parents are dead living soul that should have rescue your generation, your bunch of failure parents live their responsibilities to Peter Obi, instead of the two idiots to work hard , they wasted away their time given birth to miserable criminals like you. Evil of Ezu river death will crush you and your family unless GOD is death

Ask your mother and other family members what they have gained from APC for the past 8 years. Then come back and agree to your dumbness and stupidity.

Every evil you defend will crush you and your family members.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by nighthawk1: 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
Hmmm.
Bewary of persons crossing over from APC. The octopus might just be at work
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
Didn't APC fail Nigeria between 2015 and 2018? Why did he campaign for the APC in 2019? Use your brain to read what I wrote.

He might have given them a second chance. You are the one trying to force him to fit into your thoughts. Think before you respond

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) / Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday / Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.