Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) (54381 Views)

Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions / Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) / AnambraDecides2021: Soludo Addresses Supporters Gathering In His Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by adetayo234: 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise, your miserable deluded demented embittered wasted grandparents are richer than USA treasury yet you are here crying and running mad on people that is against the idiot that you think will rescue your wretched indolent generation from Nigeria economy, stop deceiving your miserable destitute moronic failure mother, her failure and stupid made you depressed and your penury ridden life make you to attack people that didn't mention you, you better work harder than your miserable deluded destitute moronic parents of yours so your life will not be wasted like those nuisance parents of yours that gave you up to depression and anxiety disorders of how your stupid life will end in despair, the evil of Ezu river death will crush your generation

Your bitterness has gone so deep, Mr cursed tribal bigot.

Your parents are failures and it's reflecting in your way of life.

Every evil you defend will crush you and your family
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by PandoraObi: 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
adetayo234:

Your bitterness has gone so deep, Mr cursed tribal bigot.

Your parents are failures and it's reflecting in your way of life.

Every evil you defend will crush you and your family
Your wasted deluded depressed despicable worthless demented embittered living dead liability parents damnation is imminent, those wasted miserable miscreants parents of yours should be roasted for ESN . you and your generation will suffer the fate of Ezu river death
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by stharrykay(m): 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
Osita Chidoka once said, "Shamelessness is an asset in Nigerian politics".

This is the same Kenneth Okonkwo that was praising Buhari.

They fool you just by changing parties. The Obi in LP now is not different from the Obi he was in APGA and in PDP. The good political name Obi has today in LP is as a result of who he was in his previous parties. So, how does LP change the character of the Kenneth that campaigned for Buhari in 2019?

Any adult that campaigned for Buhari in 2019 and is now supporting Obi is either just following the crowd or pursuing his selfish agenda in LP. Go and verify. Campaigning for Buhari in 2015 might be a mistake but campaigning for the same Buhari in 2019 is not a mistake. What Buhari did between 2015 and 2019 clearly showed he was not the best candidate in 2019. Kenneth campaigned for Buhari in 2019. So, get the point.

Keep fooling yourself. Was Buhari not obviously bad then or was Kenneth a kid then? This your mentality is the reason bad leaders always succeed by changing parties. Only selfish people campaigned for Buhari in 2019 because 2015 to 2018 clearly showed that Buhari is not the best among the 2019 candidates. Kenneth Okonkwo will stain the purity LP has now. People like you think changing party means changing behaviour.
This is super story
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by Bigfish121(m): 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
I swear.That dauda guy na very useless guy,i hate am ehh.

tuoyoojo:
It is a good time to be alive to see the political enthusiasm displayed by youths of this country

It had to take a very useless and wicked poverty inflicting regime with no regard for the sanctity of human lives to wake youths from their slumber

The old politicians have to idea what is about to hit them

Why is February taking so long to come I wan vote o

By the way who contesting as senator under labour party for fct

It's time to retire that pdp guy. He done too stay long for there
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by adetayo234: 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Your wasted deluded depressed despicable worthless demented embittered living dead liability parents damnation is imminent, those wasted miserable miscreants parents of yours should be roasted for ESN . you and your generation will suffer the fate of Ezu river death

You keep on repeating the same rubbish. Is your brain stagnant? grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by Bigfish121(m): 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Abeg make Inec do make I collect my pvc.i must vote.This country don too suffer person.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by PandoraObi: 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
adetayo234:

You keep on repeating the same rubbish. Is your brain stagnant? grin
Ask your mother
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by Mike008(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
Durling
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by adetayo234: 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Ask your mother

You mean my mother destroyed your cursed brain?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by WHITELIGHTER: 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
urchin? your mother's name

Your father's generation, your future nomenclature,your present predicament,your tomorrow's tale...
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by PandoraObi: 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
adetayo234:

You mean my mother destroyed your cursed brain?
No your cursed destitute moronic mother refused to work hard , that is why you are miserable to attack people for their opinions.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by PandoraObi: 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

Your father's generation, your future nomenclature,your present predicament,your tomorrow's tale...
Take that to your destitute mother that made your life miserable and overwhelmed with poverty, if she has worked hard you wouldn't be here attacking people for their opinion
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by adetayo234: 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
No your cursed destitute moronic mother refused to work hard , that is why you are miserable to attack people for their opinions.

My mother's poverty is better than your cursed mother's riches. cheesy

Send your account number and let me cure you of endemic poverty that has become a norm in your cursed family grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by iykechas2002: 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
You be goat

No one is talking about tribe here All we want is a change. A competent person. If Peter Obi was from Yoruba or Hausa, I will vote him. All we want is a workable Nigeria.Even if OBi will not take us there (like the biblical Moses to the promise land) at least he will take us out of "Egypt" (Suffering)

VOTE WISELY

JOIN THE WINNING TEAM. E GET WHY grin

PandoraObi:
No one is raising eyebrow now that one Igbo is supporting another Igbo but a yoruba actor support Tinubu now and see the zombidients and zombidiots will started running amok and attacking everyone
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by Grandmaster2022: 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
Illegal1:

bros na nigeria all of us dey,make we tell ourslf the truth....

hw u go tink say party wen no get single LG Chairman,talkmore of a governor..go frm no were win Apc and Pdp wen get top top politicians full every were.....u no knw hw many times buhari/apc contest b4 they finaly win,and nah goodluck jst hand over power gv them bcus he no nid problem 4 d country..

4get all dis social media noise and rally...peter obi/labour party no they go any were......

even 3 states no dey sure 4 them...
edo Enugu imo abia Anambra, ebonyi. Plateau. Taraba benue kogi delta rivers are now how many states plus counting ...... Go back to to nursery one
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by Illegal1(m): 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Grandmaster2022:
edo Enugu imo abia Anambra, ebonyi. Plateau. Taraba benue kogi delta rivers are now how many states plus counting ...... Go back to to nursery one

kip deceiving urslf...

so u tink labour party will win any of those state?

u no even fear slf,u get mind put delta state bcus of one yeye rally dem do...

peter obi no go win 3 state....mark my word
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by Illegal1(m): 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bigfish121:
Abeg make Inec do make I collect my pvc.i must vote.This country don too suffer person.

4 ur mind,ur vote count?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by Illegal1(m): 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
Grandmaster2022:
edo Enugu imo abia Anambra, ebonyi. Plateau. Taraba benue kogi delta rivers are now how many states plus counting ......

u 4 kukuma mention the 36 state nah....
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by Tayomi37(m): 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
As you have said so shall it be for your and your family and generation.

Tayomi37

@pandoraobi
I'm an educationist,role model and custodian of sacred utterances. I've never abuse nor curse you but point ur attention to ur wrong doing(Go back & read all my mentions on you). I've came across you in many threads and I can conclude than something is amiss about you. I will never curse you bcs if i do, it's binding( I'M CHARGED 2 BLESS PPL ALWAYS.) Though u may b @ d outermost part of d world, but wind travels everywhere. The way u abuse ppl parent is too far. Try and change & remember "babalawo to se madarikan f'omode, ohun to maa paa lo gbe lee l'owo". Not everyone can b insulted. Politician are not worth dieing for. "Aabo oro to fun ologbon"
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by kingsceemark(m): 10:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
immortalcrown:

They fool you just by changing parties. The Obi in LP now is not different from the Obi he was in APGA and in PDP. The good political name Obi has today in LP is as a result of who he was in his previous parties. So, how does LP change the character of the Kenneth that campaigned for Buhari in 2019?

Any adult that campaigned for Buhari in 2019 and is now supporting Obi is either just following the crowd or pursuing his selfish agenda in LP. Go and verify. Campaigning for Buhari in 2015 might be a mistake but campaigning for the same Buhari in 2019 is not a mistake. What Buhari did between 2015 and 2019 clearly showed he was not the best candidate in 2019. Kenneth campaigned for Buhari in 2019. So, get the point.

Keep fooling yourself. Was Buhari not obviously bad then or was Kenneth a kid then? This your mentality is the reason bad leaders always succeed by changing parties. Only selfish people campaigned for Buhari in 2019 because 2015 to 2018 clearly showed that Buhari is not the best among the 2019 candidates. Kenneth Okonkwo will stain the purity LP has now. People like you think changing party means changing behaviour.

E pain nam, Agbado urchin

1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by elonize(m): 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
MeineMutter:

The way you imps removed your non-performing councilors, local government chairmen, Houses of Assemblies members, governor, and Buhari, abi? Ode.
D ode here na u...with ur lickie Mickie brain like tinubu grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:27am On Sep 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
You have proven you are stupid as you could not prove I am pained. I never said the man has no freedom of choice. You are the one acting as if I have not freedom of choice. The man does what he likes and I say what I think about him.
is like u never chop free fufu this evening.... this one u dey vex like vesper cool shocked
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by SIRG120: 1:39am On Sep 25, 2022
Mantee:

PLEASE READ THIS.
They say we should go and verify, this is the result of the verification:

1. I went to Peter Obi's house and I found not less than 10 bullet proof cars, all Government owned cars. I thought he said, he has not received even a Kobo from Government ?

2. Under Obi, Doctors in Anambra state were on strike for 13 months. They only called off when it was clear he wasn't going to listen to them. What kind of a leader is that ?

3. Under Obi, Anambra state was on strike for 6 months, twice. That's out of his 8 years tenure, the University was on strike for 1 year. When other states agreed to pay ASUU the amount agreed, Obi refused. When the VC complained, Obi sacked him and brought in the provost of the college of education. Even Buhari no do reach this one. Google is your friend. Check this.

This shows that when Obi becomes President, He won't give ASUU shishi and schools will be on Everlasting strike. Godforbid.

4. Peter Obi is a religious bigot who knows how to discriminate christians against christians, how much more will he do to Muslims if he can marginalize his fellow christians. How ? Obi gave 80% of all the schools in Anambra state to the Catholic Church. He told the other churches to go to hell. 70% of people in Obi's cabinet were Catholics. To get a job in Obi's Government, you must be a Catholic to stand a good chance. 90% of his personal staff were Catholics. Under Obi, he made sure only Catholics emerged as chairman of APGA until the party members got angry and chased him away for making APGA a Catholic party.

Before Obi became Governor, Anambra was one. But Obi introduced religion in Anambra politics. This is what he is trying to do by visiting churches.

5. Under Obi, SARS killed hundreds of youths and dumped them in a river. The Butcher of SARS CSP Nwafor was his right hand man. Go and ask Ndi Anambra.

6. Obi used his Government position to promote his private business interest. He invested Government money into a business in which his family had interest. As former chairman of Fidelity, he made sure every contractor opened a bank account in Fidelity bank, all civil servants were forced to open an account in Fidelity bank, all secondary schools were forced to open an account in Fidelity bank. Obi was using his position as governor to market and grow his Fidelity bank to the detriment of other Banks. That is criminal.

7. There is no pipe borne water in Obi's village. I went there two days ago to verify.

8. Poverty did not reduce when Obi was governor. All the lies Obi is claiming, there is no HDI record to support it.

9. Obi did not build not even one school or hospital in 8 years. Not one. The ones he claimed to have donated to were all owned by the church.

10. For 8 years, Obi did not conduct local government Elections. He ruled Anambra without local government chairmen. Remember, the federal government gives monthly allocation to local government. There are 21 local government in Anambra. By not conducting local government Elections, Obi pocketed all the allocations that the federal government gave to local government for 8 good years. Haba ! Perhaps, the so called money Obi claims to have saved is the balance of the local government money that he has been chopping for 8 years. He needs to account for that.

11. By the way, who in his right senses save money when hunger and poverty is dealing with his people ?

12. Obi did not build infrastructure. The standard of infrastructure in the South East is former governor Sullivan of Enugu state and Governor Umahi of Ebonyi. These are the best two governors in the South East in terms of Infrastructure.

13. All the good roads that Obi is claiming to have built, was built by his predecessor, Chris Ngige. Till today, Anambra people still talk about "Ngige Roads". As for Obi, the ones he built, water dun carry am go where we no know.

14. Obi destroyed the market for northerners living in Anambra and repeatedly he has been caught on camera telling Northerners that they are second class citizens and should go back to Kano.

15. They say he will move us from consumption to Production but Obi is one of the people who got us into this consumption problem. He is an importer of goods whose substitutes are produced in Nigeria. As a serial importer, who produces nothing. He is part of those who have killed the Nigerian economy.

16. Obi was mentioned in the Pandora Papers. This is an international criminal list. He is yet to clear his name.

17. Since the problem of unknown gunmen started in the South East, Obi has not done anything in his personal capacity to promote peace in his own hometown. You don't have to be in power before you can help solve a problem. This shows you that Obi doesn't really care about people. He just wants power. In fact, Obi is sympathetic to IPOB terrorists and has never condemned their terrorist activities for one day.

18. Obi claims to have taken Anambra state to first in WAEC from a very bad position.

Well, I went to verify and discovered that it was under Ngige, the governor before Obi that Anambra made first in WAEC the first time. It was after Ngige left that the state fell drastically under Obi and were only able to pick up during his last years in office.

19. Recently, Obi was asked what does he know about climate change and the olodo did not know what a secondary school student knows. In an era when climate change is the one of the most talked about issues in the world, a presidential candidate of the biggest black nation said he doesn't know about climate change ? Tueeeeeeeeeh !

20. During his right year tenure. Obi did not increase the salaries of Government workers in the state not even once. It was Obiano who increased salary by 15% when he took over.

21. Obi did not improve the IGR of Anambra state better than Ngige before him and Obiano after him. He claims to be a creator of wealth, how comes he could not perform better in terms of increase in IGR than his predecessor and successor even when he was governor during the period of economic boom ? Under Obi, Anambra did not make more than 400 million monthly. When Obiano came, in a short period, he increased it to 1.4 billion. That's over 300 percent. Google is your friend. Verify.

22. One of the reasons why Obiano had problems with Obi was that when Obiano became Governor, he discovered that Obi accumulated a mysterious 7 billion naira expenses on the head of the Anambra state government. When he challenged Obi to account for that expenses, guy man started a fight. Use Google to verify.

When I look at all these things, I just shake my head in disappointment. I even use to rate Obi small but now, my opinion have changed. I have gone to verify and my conclusions is that Obi is scam.
See why Poverty and joblessness has turned you into ..... Jeez ..... You so Pathetic....... Claiming what you're not..... My question is why do you hate Obi so much why?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by Ameduedwin: 5:54am On Sep 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
You are changing the topic. Was he for Nigeria or for his pocket when he campaigned for Buhari in 2019? Answer this question. You think he is now like Obi just because he has joined LP.
maybe you are right.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by Web2020: 7:42am On Sep 25, 2022
immortalcrown:

who will the better leader than Obi that you now rooting for. Tell me so that I may support you
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by Web2020: 7:55am On Sep 25, 2022
Mantee:

PLEASE READ THIS.
They say we should go and verify, this is the result of the verification:

1. I went to Peter Obi's house and I found not less than 10 bullet proof cars, all Government owned cars. I thought he said, he has not received even a Kobo from Government ?

2. Under Obi, Doctors in Anambra state were on strike for 13 months. They only called off when it was clear he wasn't going to listen to them. What kind of a leader is that ?

3. Under Obi, Anambra state was on strike for 6 months, twice. That's out of his 8 years tenure, the University was on strike for 1 year. When other states agreed to pay ASUU the amount agreed, Obi refused. When the VC complained, Obi sacked him and brought in the provost of the college of education. Even Buhari no do reach this one. Google is your friend. Check this.

This shows that when Obi becomes President, He won't give ASUU shishi and schools will be on Everlasting strike. Godforbid.

4. Peter Obi is a religious bigot who knows how to discriminate christians against christians, how much more will he do to Muslims if he can marginalize his fellow christians. How ? Obi gave 80% of all the schools in Anambra state to the Catholic Church. He told the other churches to go to hell. 70% of people in Obi's cabinet were Catholics. To get a job in Obi's Government, you must be a Catholic to stand a good chance. 90% of his personal staff were Catholics. Under Obi, he made sure only Catholics emerged as chairman of APGA until the party members got angry and chased him away for making APGA a Catholic party.

Before Obi became Governor, Anambra was one. But Obi introduced religion in Anambra politics. This is what he is trying to do by visiting churches.

5. Under Obi, SARS killed hundreds of youths and dumped them in a river. The Butcher of SARS CSP Nwafor was his right hand man. Go and ask Ndi Anambra.

6. Obi used his Government position to promote his private business interest. He invested Government money into a business in which his family had interest. As former chairman of Fidelity, he made sure every contractor opened a bank account in Fidelity bank, all civil servants were forced to open an account in Fidelity bank, all secondary schools were forced to open an account in Fidelity bank. Obi was using his position as governor to market and grow his Fidelity bank to the detriment of other Banks. That is criminal.

7. There is no pipe borne water in Obi's village. I went there two days ago to verify.

8. Poverty did not reduce when Obi was governor. All the lies Obi is claiming, there is no HDI record to support it.

9. Obi did not build not even one school or hospital in 8 years. Not one. The ones he claimed to have donated to were all owned by the church.

10. For 8 years, Obi did not conduct local government Elections. He ruled Anambra without local government chairmen. Remember, the federal government gives monthly allocation to local government. There are 21 local government in Anambra. By not conducting local government Elections, Obi pocketed all the allocations that the federal government gave to local government for 8 good years. Haba ! Perhaps, the so called money Obi claims to have saved is the balance of the local government money that he has been chopping for 8 years. He needs to account for that.

11. By the way, who in his right senses save money when hunger and poverty is dealing with his people ?

12. Obi did not build infrastructure. The standard of infrastructure in the South East is former governor Sullivan of Enugu state and Governor Umahi of Ebonyi. These are the best two governors in the South East in terms of Infrastructure.

13. All the good roads that Obi is claiming to have built, was built by his predecessor, Chris Ngige. Till today, Anambra people still talk about "Ngige Roads". As for Obi, the ones he built, water dun carry am go where we no know.

14. Obi destroyed the market for northerners living in Anambra and repeatedly he has been caught on camera telling Northerners that they are second class citizens and should go back to Kano.

15. They say he will move us from consumption to Production but Obi is one of the people who got us into this consumption problem. He is an importer of goods whose substitutes are produced in Nigeria. As a serial importer, who produces nothing. He is part of those who have killed the Nigerian economy.

16. Obi was mentioned in the Pandora Papers. This is an international criminal list. He is yet to clear his name.

17. Since the problem of unknown gunmen started in the South East, Obi has not done anything in his personal capacity to promote peace in his own hometown. You don't have to be in power before you can help solve a problem. This shows you that Obi doesn't really care about people. He just wants power. In fact, Obi is sympathetic to IPOB terrorists and has never condemned their terrorist activities for one day.

18. Obi claims to have taken Anambra state to first in WAEC from a very bad position.

Well, I went to verify and discovered that it was under Ngige, the governor before Obi that Anambra made first in WAEC the first time. It was after Ngige left that the state fell drastically under Obi and were only able to pick up during his last years in office.

19. Recently, Obi was asked what does he know about climate change and the olodo did not know what a secondary school student knows. In an era when climate change is the one of the most talked about issues in the world, a presidential candidate of the biggest black nation said he doesn't know about climate change ? Tueeeeeeeeeh !

20. During his right year tenure. Obi did not increase the salaries of Government workers in the state not even once. It was Obiano who increased salary by 15% when he took over.

21. Obi did not improve the IGR of Anambra state better than Ngige before him and Obiano after him. He claims to be a creator of wealth, how comes he could not perform better in terms of increase in IGR than his predecessor and successor even when he was governor during the period of economic boom ? Under Obi, Anambra did not make more than 400 million monthly. When Obiano came, in a short period, he increased it to 1.4 billion. That's over 300 percent. Google is your friend. Verify.

22. One of the reasons why Obiano had problems with Obi was that when Obiano became Governor, he discovered that Obi accumulated a mysterious 7 billion naira expenses on the head of the Anambra state government. When he challenged Obi to account for that expenses, guy man started a fight. Use Google to verify.

When I look at all these things, I just shake my head in disappointment. I even use to rate Obi small but now, my opinion have changed. I have gone to verify and my conclusions is that Obi is scam.
I understand your job; I know you are on payroll. Can I advise you? You can still be collecting your payments and still be obedient. May I let you know that all your right above is useless. I will believe everything you have said if you can give me just one piece of evidence. For example, a picture of the five bulletproof cars in the Obi compound. The job of supporting Tinubu is hard; I understand.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by immortalcrown(m): 8:51am On Sep 25, 2022
Web2020:
who will the better leader than Obi that you now rooting for. Tell me so that I may support you
I do not understand your question.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by kcnwaigbo: 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
MeineMutter:

He lost because he was not totally supported by the core Muslim North whose votes determine who becomes your president. North and South West's votes are deciders. You can take that to any bank. Who told you that winning SS/SE/MB will make Pithorrible Nigeria's president? Even dashing him ALL the votes in those regions you mentioned cannot make him Nigeria's president because he still needs to win, at least, 25% of all votes from each region.

I assure you, Sowore will rule Nigeria ahead of PeterPondora OBIstacle.
Oga stop lying.Buhari won the NW and NE in both elections.

Obafemi Awolowo also lost thrice despite wining the SW.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) by MeineMutter: 8:18am On Sep 27, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

Oga stop lying.Buhari won the NW and NE in both elections.

Obafemi Awolowo also lost thrice despite wining the SW.
Can you share all proofs here please? They are just for people to see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) / Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday / Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.