Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List (36102 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List / APC Explains Absence Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo From Campaign Council List / PDP Crisis: Governors Split, Wike’s Camp Rejects Campaign Offers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List by Nchenches: 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/breaking-fresh-crisis-brews-in-apc-as-nwc-rejects-campaign-council-list/

Boss Mustapha is a born again Christian.

Yemi Osinbajo is a Pastor.

See the president's Islamic Jihad mindset in his directive to exclude Boss Mustapha and Yemi Osinbajo from APC campaign.

"President Muhammadu Buhari, is the Chairman of the Campaign Council. As a result, President has specifically directed that the Vice-President and the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha should be left out of the Campaign Council to concentrate on the governance of the country and administration of Government."

Guess why Osinbajo was denied APC ticket. For Shettima the standby president to continue with the Jihad started by president Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List by OMYKROIN: 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
KingKO22:
Why are the zombidiots and Obidient miscreants jubijubilating over mere list ?

I think the urchins said the election is BTW Obituary and Atiku ?

These online IPOB members have just 5 months left to go back to Biafuro or death syndrome

Why is someone not holding him?
His entourage never complete na;
The aide with new pampers
The aide with bucket incase it comes,
The aide with rope incase breeze wan carry The man

1 Like

Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List by carochristoper: 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAq5YZeWngo
Watch all Erling Haaland Best Goals and Assists 21/22 HD
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List by newisd75: 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
the NW and the NE are not presently at lock down to any of the top 4 presidential candidate, but what the opinion polls show is that Atiku and BAT are head to head, tied down for battling for the 1st position, while the second position is for Peter obi and followed by kwankwaso in 3rd position
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List by Dandavido: 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
APC IS DEAD LONG TIME A AGO. ATIKU IS THE MAN. PDP POWER!!!
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List by gaby(m): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
ultimate77:

May your children and generation yet unborn be like apc and PDP. If you quote me ogun will strike you.

Oh nooo...

I had to go through your profile to see if you were worth counselling but was quick to come across this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6730098/scammed-sum-1070000-naira-please which told me everything I needed to know about you, how densed you are, and how frustrated at life you must be.

I won't waste much time here with you.

Be rest assured that you'd meet what you deserve as you proceed on with life as you presently live it.

Continue..
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List by ransomed: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
Implosions loading..........
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List by lagosrd: 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/breaking-fresh-crisis-brews-in-apc-as-nwc-rejects-campaign-council-list/

Chief liar as usual .
MSc (lie + propaganda management )
APC university of banditry
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List by Soulsymbol99: 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
The problem 4 both APC and PDP go persist untill OBI go dey unopposed cool

1 Like

Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List by boldtruthalways: 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
Asgard73:
If Apc no disintegrate before November make we know wetin cause am

If not for the foolishness of Wike, wey allow Yoruba media and Apc to use him against his party ..

Atiku has no opposition

February will clear all doubts .. including that if keyamo .. Na him go first congratulate pDp on behalf of Apc pccc..

E clear
How can Atiku a Norther Muslim fulani take over from Buhari a Northern Muslim fulani too, haba! Nobody is a slave in Nigeria. If North supports Atiku, I assure you it will affect the peace of Nigeria because that's not how the nation is built to exist by the founding fathers. Power must rotate between North and South. Atiku knows this but being a desperado, he doesn't care about the unity of Nigeria. Its the turn of the South to produce the next President. No two ways about it. Genuine Northerners who love Nigeria so deeply knows this and they are voting Peter Obi for a new Nigeria.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List by Ewedegubbler: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
tinyere ha Ogba aghara
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List by Anaedo1: 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
Okoroawusa:
See Igbos jumping up and down about a piece of news that can't be proven to be true.

IPOB supported PDP in 2015 and 2019 and they lost.

IPOB will support Labour Party in 2023 and they will lose

When was IPOB formed?
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List by DModeCntStopMe: 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
The end of APC and PDP has come, they have caused us so much pain and sorrow.

Almighty God has finally remembered Nigeria
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List by Bimpe29: 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
Unilateralism
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List by Newton2024: 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
KingKO22:

These online IPOB members have just 5 months left to go back to Biafuro or death syndrome

Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List by EgusiShankly: 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
A list that has the President in it?
They are not serious.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List by Shikini: 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
Wahala dey
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List by blueAgent(m): 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
Foreseer:
As you de campaign for Agbado master, remember say na less than 0.01percent you de get for your 24/7 on top keyboard

Lol....u sure e even reach 0.01%?
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List by jamace(m): 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
grin APC Rigging and hooliganism STRUCTURE has collapsed grin
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List by kabillionaire(m): 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
APC gradually turning to a full scale Muslim party
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List by jamace(m): 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
WHY IT IS HARD TO DEFEND AND MARKET BOLA TINUBU

1. Tinubu does not believe in One Nigeria, "I don't believe in one Nigeria"

2. Tinubu is boko haram/bandits sympathiser.

3. Tinubu's VP candidate has link with Boko Haram.

4. Tinubu supports bandits and not his Yoruba people, "Where are the cows?"

5. Tinubu supported EndSARS killing of Nigeria youths at Lekki Tollgate.

6. Tinubu is a Drug lord/addict.

7. Tinubu is the national leader of APC and APC has performed woefully.

8. Real age controversy

9. Real name controversy - Identity thief.

10. Tinubu has Poor Health status . Always in London or Paris hospital. A sick Nigeria does not want a sick President.

11. Tinubu insulted christianity by Hiring 30 fake bishops for inauguration.

12. Tinubu chose Muslim-Muslim Ticket. Tinubu is insensitive to equity and justice, only driven by selfishness and greed.

13. Tinubu insulted Northern christians, that no capable christian to be his VP.

13. Tinubu economic policy is to feed soldiers with Agbado & cassava.

14. Tinubu educational certificates are controversial. Tinubu has no schools attended or classmates. How did Tinubu make First Class in a Diploma course of less than 2 years- August 1977 to June 1979?..

15. Tinubu has grabbed for himself choicest landed properties in Lagos and controls Lagos state treasury.

16. Tinubu is hyper selfish and greedy in all his ways. It is either him or nobody else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
Asgard73:
If Apc no disintegrate before November make we know wetin cause am

If not for the foolishness of Wike, wey allow Yoruba media and Apc to use him against his party ..

Atiku has no opposition

February will clear all doubts .. including that if keyamo .. Na him go first congratulate pDp on behalf of Apc pccc..

E clear

This one still they play politics instead of people's life
Don't worry that your evil agender, God will expose you
The blood shedding on the street will be on all of you people using people life to play politics

The economy need fresh idea not same people
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List by Jolar77: 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
Greeting Faithful NL all over the world.

Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List by styno121: 11:25pm On Sep 25, 2022
grin[quote author=Laggafin post=116981043]Agbado and cassava don done oo.. where are the bandits.. oya make Una come chop..dinner has been served cool[/quote
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List by edungene7: 12:38am On Sep 26, 2022
And who will listen to what APC has to say such persons must be mentally derailed
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List by Spain007(m): 6:09am On Sep 26, 2022
KingKO22:

You will be served a watery NSHI flowing from turumbus furo very soon.

Vote wisely
Obidatti all the way
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List by ultimate77(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
gaby:

Oh nooo...

I had to go through your profile to see if you were worth counselling but was quick to come across this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6730098/scammed-sum-1070000-naira-please which told me everything I needed to know about you, how densed you are, and how frustrated at life you must be.

I won't waste much time here with you.

Be rest assured that you'd meet what you deserve as you proceed on with life as you presently live it.

Continue..

Sure! AMEN! I shall meet everything I deserve in life.

However, may APC and PDP any one you've been rooting for happen to you and your generations yet unborn.

You don't wake up to talk trash.
Support your Tissue paper and leave living beings to support whom they want. Be careful!
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List by gaby(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
ultimate77:

Sure! AMEN! I shall meet everything I deserve in life.

However, may APC and PDP any one you've been rooting for happen to you and your generations yet unborn.

You don't wake up to talk trash.
Support your Tissue paper and leave living beings to support whom they want. Be careful!

Get off my mention dumbass...

Aschlock...
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List by ultimate77(m): 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
gaby:

Get off my mention dumbass...

Aschlock...

I, as a matter of fact have your time. I was told you were a bully. Lol. Do you actually know what it takes to be a dumbass?

I guess not.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List by gaby(m): 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
ultimate77:

I, as a matter of fact have your time. I was told you were a bully. Lol. Do you actually know what it takes to be a dumbass?

I guess not.

You were told I was a bully...dundee.

What a goat.

Just to read a text to comprehend...whosaiii

Na thunder go fire you...
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List by ultimate77(m): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
gaby:

You were told I was a bully...dundee.

What a goat.

Just to read a text to comprehend...whosaiii

Na thunder go fire you...

Okoro iberibe. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust / Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles / No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.