Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,014 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic (61364 Views)

Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus / Liverpool Star Harvey Elliott Suffers Horrible Injury In Leeds Match (Photos) / Giovani Dos Santos' Leg Torn Open In Horror Injury (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Christane: 10:34am On Sep 25, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Messi knack Honduras 2

While the self acclaimed goat fraudnaldo was ghosted in Czech republic match, the only way he could be noticed was to sustained injury.

Get well soon Pendu, I am sorry you bleed.
u just said rubbish ...forgive me if u get offended

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:34am On Sep 25, 2022
Quick recovery C.Ronaldo.
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Ridwake(m): 10:35am On Sep 25, 2022
Keep the good word CR7

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by blinking001(m): 10:35am On Sep 25, 2022
Ronaldo the fraud

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by vicshub(m): 10:35am On Sep 25, 2022
Can we compare Czech republic and Honduras. Common you all should cut Ronaldo a slack. If Ronaldo had the first class kind of team mate messi has ever played with in the national team, he would have won the world cup.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Venom11(m): 10:36am On Sep 25, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

Are you sure you didn't copy this comment from Twitter, because you're fun of copying comments on twitter and claiming it to be yours.

What are you trying to say... Lmao
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Christane: 10:36am On Sep 25, 2022
vicshub:
Can we compare Czech republic and Honduras. Common you all should cut Ronaldo a slack. If Ronaldo had the first class kind of team mate messi has ever played with in the national team, he would have won the world cup.
well said ...but d Messi fans will never accept dat ...

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Smsport: 10:36am On Sep 25, 2022
Why do people like calling to Ronaldo pendu, the name is funny grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Bobloco: 10:36am On Sep 25, 2022
obembet:
I'm a Messi fan but I just love Cristiano's passion for his country. He almost had his nose broken tonight and was covered in blood. That didn't stop him from playing full game and he provided an assist too.

Eayah! Obembet
You are so concerned

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by reeleriksen(m): 10:41am On Sep 25, 2022
1 great assist op grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by arantess: 10:45am On Sep 25, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Messi knack Honduras 2

While the self acclaimed goat fraudnaldo was ghosted in Czech republic match, the only way he could be noticed was to sustained injury.

...and "1great assist"

What the hell is that

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Snapchat: 10:46am On Sep 25, 2022
vicshub:

As usual, always blaming Messi for Ronaldos failure. So Figo, Pepe, Deco, Rui Costa and the present crop of Portugal golden generation are not first class abi?.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by casualobserver: 10:47am On Sep 25, 2022
Horror injury that he is still able to play?

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by BigNija: 10:48am On Sep 25, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Messi knack Honduras 2

Honestly, I pity for you and your future, you should be somewhere crying about your miserable life instead you are writing nonsense about someone God has blessed immensely, besides, your hating is not even known to him, he makes millions everyday while you are still sleeping in your friend's house.
Please, use your energy on something more useful.

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by BeanmanX(m): 10:57am On Sep 25, 2022
JohnPortar:
You are not a Messi fan
She copied the post..

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by OJEEMAH(m): 10:57am On Sep 25, 2022
obembet:
I'm a Messi fan but I just love Cristiano's passion for his country. He almost had his nose broken tonight and was covered in blood. That didn't stop him from playing full game and he provided an assist too.
Stop disgracing your village people naa….. I thought you guys said assist is nothing cos Messi is miles ahead.

As 007 no see goal score again, his dick suckers don switch to assist grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by SPAMBOX7: 10:58am On Sep 25, 2022
obembet:
Which day you turn Messi fan. Werey cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by okorogodwin4(m): 10:58am On Sep 25, 2022
I never knew that blood do gush out of a white man though if it were black will not make a headline
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Mase2020g(m): 11:04am On Sep 25, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Messi knack Honduras 2

Unknown generation still dey talk

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by 8stargeneral: 11:06am On Sep 25, 2022
Great recovery our goat

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Johel(m): 11:10am On Sep 25, 2022
obembet:
Portugal star Cristiano Ronaldo was left covered in blood after a nasty collision with Czech Republic goalkeeper Tomas Vaclik on Saturday night.

The Manchester United forward went down in a heap after the mid-air collision in the 13th minute of the Nations League clash.

He was left bloodied, bruised and dazed on the turf.

Ronaldo required medical treatment on the pitch but later returned with a bandage on his nose.

And he was soon back in the thick of the action by conceding a penalty for a handball, although Patrik Schick missed from the spot.

Manchester United defender Diogo Dalot bagged a brace either side of a Bruno Fernandes strike.

Ronaldo's flick on from a corner was prodded home by Liverpool's Diogo Jota for the fourth late on.

The 2019 winners took full advantage of Spain's loss to Switzerland to move two points clear at the top of Group A2.

Portugal must avoid defeat in their final group match against Spain on Tuesday to reach the semi-finals.

• Diogo Dalot — 2 goals
• Bruno Fernandes — 1 goal, 1 assist
• Cristiano Ronaldo — 1 great assist despite the serious injury

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11246903/Man-United-star-Cristiano-Ronaldo-suffers-HORROR-injury-Portugals-thrashing-Czech-Republic.html

Eya...E no easy...Ororo.
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by riches4me(m): 11:11am On Sep 25, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

Are you sure you didn't copy this comment from Twitter, because you're fun of copying comments on twitter and claiming it to be yours.
Nobody ever noticed ur dad though undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by SaLongs1(m): 11:13am On Sep 25, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Messi knack Honduras 2, while the self acclaimed goat fraudnaldo was ghosted in Czech republic match, the only way he could be noticed was to sustained injury.

why speak ye in envy at a bloodied but seeing the battle to victory type warrior. Ain't no sweeter than victory gained by pain grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Uyi168: 11:13am On Sep 25, 2022
obembet:
..lie kill you.
since when did u become a messi fan??

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by SMARTMOTORS(m): 11:15am On Sep 25, 2022
Seeing this dude playing Europa is like Tinubu contesting for Lagos Counselorship
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by FreeSpirited: 11:15am On Sep 25, 2022
This guy has been under a series of hard luck...Maybe he should retire
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by SaLongs1(m): 11:15am On Sep 25, 2022
Mase2020g:

Unknown generation still dey talk
he speaks in an envious tone
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Shadysen: 11:20am On Sep 25, 2022
na lie he want to avoid city game coming up front, he must play that game o
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Chizzyjforce: 11:21am On Sep 25, 2022
Chai! Get well soon man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death / Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) / Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.