Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,964 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic (61367 Views)

Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus / Liverpool Star Harvey Elliott Suffers Horrible Injury In Leeds Match (Photos) / Giovani Dos Santos' Leg Torn Open In Horror Injury (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by chaloskyx: 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
as long as its not his legs he would be okay andman utd would be okay
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Tgb1: 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
Really
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Okhuadams(m): 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Messi knack Honduras 2, while the self acclaimed goat fraudnaldo was ghosted in Czech republic match, the only way he could be noticed was to sustained injury.

Get well soon Pendu, I am sorry you bleed. This one is nosestrual flow not menstrual flow.
ur Messi have not scored half of what Ronaldo have scored for his country
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Deepthoughts: 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Messi knack Honduras 2, while the self acclaimed goat fraudnaldo was ghosted in Czech republic match, the only way he could be noticed was to sustained injury.

Get well soon Pendu, I am sorry you bleed. This one is nosestrual flow not menstrual flow.
If Christian's had scored twice against same Honduras your type will still insult him for scoring against minor teams but you are now praising Messi for doing same,must you be so biased.
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by hellness: 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hehehe.... Anything to avoid being played against Manchester City is welcomed by Ronaldo. Feigning Injuries, deliberately getting injured, being out of form and other immaterial excuses just so he doesn't get humiliated by Pep is the M.O. till he leaves England.
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by maxwell530(m): 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
Okhuadams:
ur Messi have not scored half of what Ronaldo have scored for his country
the half of 117 is 59.
Are you saying Messi hasn't scored 59 goals for Argentina?
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Eagba(m): 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
princewarri1985:
why you always dey envy ronaldo greatness bro? Let me school you, when ronaldo was in real madrid and they were playing against juventus, and ronaldo scored a masterclass bicycle kick and juventus fans were all clapping for ronaldo in their own home and ronaldo went to juventus fans and bow to them as a sign of respect and it also show his simplicity, and that has only happened to 2 or 3 players in the history of football, and ronaldo moved to juventus the following season, when you also talk about scoring goals with your head, ronaldo also has more goals than that midget from argentina. RONALDO IS THE GREATEST EVER TO EVER GRACED THE BEAUTIFUL GAME CALLED FOOTBALL AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK
Till Ronaldo can influence a match against powerful opponents from the midfield like how zidane and Messi will easily do. And still be on the score sheet like how Messi and zidane could easily do, then I might listen to you. Ronaldo is a great player but not a goat
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by sharone21(f): 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
obembet:
I'm a Messi fan but I just love Cristiano's passion for his country. He almost had his nose broken tonight and was covered in blood. That didn't stop him from playing full game and he provided an assist too.

Same thing with me....

When I saw his bloodied nose on a news page on Instagram yesterday I was worried and praised him @same time.
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Okhuadams(m): 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
maxwell530:
the half of 117 is 59.
Are you saying Messi hasn't scored 59 goals for Argentina?
Na who I wan ask
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by youngstrow(m): 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
Eagba:
Till Ronaldo can influence a match against powerful opponents from the midfield like how zidane and Messi will easily do. And still be on the score sheet like how Messi and zidane could easily do, then I might listen to you. Ronaldo is a great player but not a goat
then if Ronaldo is not a goat then who are the goats guy stop eating of weeds
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by ugwuadudave(m): 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
Which one be 'great assist' again?
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Exxxgeee: 11:28am On Sep 26, 2022
Eagba:
4rm d midfield Wtf! .. Y nt ask him to influence play 4rm gk position..
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Eagba(m): 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
Exxxgeee:
4rm d midfield Wtf! .. Y nt ask him to influence play 4rm gk position..
thanks since Messi had done that countless number of times, then you have your GOAT
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Eagba(m): 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
youngstrow:
then if Ronaldo is not a goat then who are the goats guy stop eating of weeds
Messi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death / Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) / Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.