Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,063 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic (61368 Views)

Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus / Liverpool Star Harvey Elliott Suffers Horrible Injury In Leeds Match (Photos) / Giovani Dos Santos' Leg Torn Open In Horror Injury (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Mike008(m): 11:31am On Sep 25, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

Are you sure you didn't copy this comment from Twitter? because you're fun of copying comments on twitter and claiming it to be yours.

Kai! People wicked LOL grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Parachoko: 11:32am On Sep 25, 2022
Snapchat:

I’m glad Ronaldo is going through this dry spell, it’s Karma for the disrespect against Messi from Ronaldo himself, his family especially sisters and his gay boys.
How did Ronaldo disrespect Messi?
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by phemmyfour: 11:32am On Sep 25, 2022
Cristiano Ronaldo — 1 great assist despite the serious injury

Emotional induced information grin

Obembet is a typical naija blogger

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Nchenches: 11:34am On Sep 25, 2022
obembet:
Portugal star Cristiano Ronaldo was left covered in blood after a nasty collision with Czech Republic goalkeeper Tomas Vaclik on Saturday night.

The Manchester United forward went down in a heap after the mid-air collision in the 13th minute of the Nations League clash.

He was left bloodied, bruised and dazed on the turf.

Ronaldo required medical treatment on the pitch but later returned with a bandage on his nose.

And he was soon back in the thick of the action by conceding a penalty for a handball, although Patrik Schick missed from the spot.

Manchester United defender Diogo Dalot bagged a brace either side of a Bruno Fernandes strike.

Ronaldo's flick on from a corner was prodded home by Liverpool's Diogo Jota for the fourth late on.

The 2019 winners took full advantage of Spain's loss to Switzerland to move two points clear at the top of Group A2.

Portugal must avoid defeat in their final group match against Spain on Tuesday to reach the semi-finals.

• Diogo Dalot — 2 goals
• Bruno Fernandes — 1 goal, 1 assist
• Cristiano Ronaldo — 1 great assist despite the serious injury

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11246903/Man-United-star-Cristiano-Ronaldo-suffers-HORROR-injury-Portugals-thrashing-Czech-Republic.html

If two of his teeth had fallen out, he will no longer enjoy his wealth.
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by abokikhalifa: 11:36am On Sep 25, 2022
obembet:
I'm a Messi fan but I just love Cristiano's passion for his country. He almost had his nose broken tonight and was covered in blood. That didn't stop him from playing full game and he provided an assist too.

Will he be the first player to do that ?
What special about him playing on with a broken nose.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by LivingTribunal: 11:36am On Sep 25, 2022
Lol grin

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2022
HORROR injury that he used to play full 90 minutes ahbi.

Well done me HEADLINE!
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by iLegendd(m): 11:39am On Sep 25, 2022
obembet:
I'm a Messi fan but I just love Cristiano's passion for his country. He almost had his nose broken tonight and was covered in blood. That didn't stop him from playing full game and he provided an assist too.
He doesn't have passion for his country. It's his ego he wants to feed. He wasn't even happy when his countrymen scored. He wants to be the one to score.

I watched it from start to finish. He knows he has a competitor called Messi, so he always wants to prove a point not because he loves his country.

One day, I go catch and I go flog you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by obembet(f): 11:42am On Sep 25, 2022
iLegendd:
He doesn't have passion for his country. It's his ego he wants to feed. He wasn't even happy when his countrymen scored. He wants to be the one to score.

I watched it from start to finish. He knows he has a competitor called Messi, so he always wants to prove a point not because he loves his country.

One day, I go catch and I go flog you .

U want to flog beautiful woman like me abi? Let see who go flog who
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Tonygeesm(m): 11:44am On Sep 25, 2022
I love messi..but you are stewpid
Anigreat:
shocked

Messi knack Honduras 2, while the self acclaimed goat fraudnaldo was ghosted in Czech republic match, the only way he could be noticed was to sustained injury.

Get well soon Pendu, I am sorry you bleed.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by ike007(m): 11:45am On Sep 25, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Messi knack Honduras 2, while the self acclaimed goat fraudnaldo was ghosted in Czech republic match, the only way he could be noticed was to sustained injury.

Ogbeni he Sha scored one goal na...shoo
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by princewarri1985: 11:48am On Sep 25, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

why you always dey envy ronaldo greatness bro? Let me school you, when ronaldo was in real madrid and they were playing against juventus, and ronaldo scored a masterclass bicycle kick and juventus fans were all clapping for ronaldo in their own home and ronaldo went to juventus fans and bow to them as a sign of respect and it also show his simplicity, and that has only happened to 2 or 3 players in the history of football, and ronaldo moved to juventus the following season, when you also talk about scoring goals with your head, ronaldo also has more goals than that midget from argentina. RONALDO IS THE GREATEST EVER TO EVER GRACED THE BEAUTIFUL GAME CALLED FOOTBALL AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by iykofias(m): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2022
Why not mention the other players that also gave assist, you guys are just pathetic. Just looking for anything good to write about cr7, I bet you were praying for the ref to award a PK during the match
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Lexit: 11:49am On Sep 25, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

The way your use of English sustained injury self is pathetic!
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by LIVINGICONREBOR: 11:51am On Sep 25, 2022
Ronaldo!! Ronaldo!! is the god of socer not telling you subtly that it is time to hang your boots? You have done much for the beautiful sport and you would not be 4gotten.
But try hang your boot after this world cup.

I am still grateful to have witnessed the two GOATS go head to head and toe to toe in a single time span. Damn!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by abobote: 11:51am On Sep 25, 2022
Any true fan that watched that match yesterday, will agree that Ronaldo does not have anything to offer on the pitch again.
Anyway, wishing him, speedy recovery

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by iLegendd(m): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2022
obembet:

U want to flog beautiful woman like me abi? Let see who go flog who
There are different kinds of flogging. If you know, you know.

If you're married and your man isn't flogging you well, tell him to search for the book Lasticle and watch his flogging game shoot to the roof naturally.

Anyway, have a nice day, but know that Messi is always ahead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by SlyFoxx4Life: 11:53am On Sep 25, 2022
It was just a broken nose. The way you call it “horror injury” I thought his leg detached from his body.
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Patokens: 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
Be humane for once.

Anigreat:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by nobetoday: 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
Everyone dey give normal assist, reach penaldo turn e come be great assist undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by 2loadedguy: 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
obembet:
Point of correction sir,ronaldo continued playing despite the injury not because of any love for country but for his self obsession. Baba continued playing cos he thought he would score but Portugal scored 4 and he ghosted.
Please let's quote the right narrative and not polish the fact that he's finished.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by olusipimp(m): 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
ThierryJay:
Lol, even though Czech republic were doing free bonanza, the finished Instagram Goat still could not score or make any meaningful mark. The so-called assist for the inconsequential 4th goal was accidental and a misdirected attempt to score from a header that Diogo Jota salvaged from going wide.

1 penalty goal in 10 games this season. At no point last season was Messi this woeful.

The Bruno Fernandes they love to hate on pulled all the strings in that game scoring and assisting.

Meanwhile Messi the GOAT was simply doing GOAT things brilliantly creating a goal and scoring two others including one spectacular golazo.

Cristiano, it's time to export siuuu to the MLS or Saudi since no network again in Europe.
Ode...what good have u ever done that warrant all dis hatred...nobody knew u in ur street not to talk whichever state you're...and u just open ur brain whaaaa n spew rubbish on a legend...get a life

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Khastro(m): 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

...the only way he could be noticed was to sustained injury.

Your pain, your hate, so deep. We should feel sorry for you instead

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by WhatCanIsay(m): 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
obembet:

Immediately you started supporting or showed that you fully support APC, you started exhibiting the trademark of all APC supporters; perpetual lies and propaganda.
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Abunga: 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
princewarri1985:
why you always dey envy ronaldo greatness bro? Let me school you, when ronaldo was in real madrid and they were playing against juventus, and ronaldo scored a masterclass bicycle kick and juventus fans were all clapping for ronaldo in their own home and ronaldo went to juventus fans and bow to them as a sign of respect and it also show his simplicity, and that has only happened to 2 or 3 players in the history of football, and ronaldo moved to juventus the following season, when you also talk about scoring goals with your head, ronaldo also has more goals than that midget from argentina. RONALDO IS THE GREATEST EVER TO EVER GRACED THE BEAUTIFUL GAME CALLED FOOTBALL AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
To all Messi fans. Honour is given to him when deserved. But when you berate CR7 unjustly, that's how you all omt new celebrated when needed.
Cos all of you aren't dead when CR7 won 5;out of the 12 balon dor Messi could v won. Hatred won't let you all break free from your family curses. Wasted souls!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by 2loadedguy: 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
vicshub:
Can we compare Czech republic and Honduras. Common you all should cut Ronaldo a slack. If Ronaldo had the first class kind of team mate messi has ever played with in the national team, he would have won the world cup.
Mumu talk and I was waiting for this. The present Portugal squad is as good as Brazil and better than Argentina, go and check the players in every position. They all play for big clubs and are doing great but Ronaldo fans are already preparing the excuse when they crash out in second round at the world cup as usual cos they won't top the group and would face brazil in second round a game I already carried brazil to win 2 months away from the Mundial. Penaldo fans would always have a lame excuse but won't know Ronaldo is the one dragging that team down.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Abunga: 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
princewarri1985:
ask google who is the highest in that category,messi is including at madrid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Dear Anigreat, youay think you v spoken well but you v spoken rubbish. Be assured that you won't be celebrated when necessary cos you are berating someone that can feed you for life.

To all Messi fans. Honour is given to him when deserved. But when you berate CR7 unjustly, that's how you all omt new celebrated when needed.
Cos all of you aren't dead when CR7 won 5;out of the 12 balon dor Messi could v won. Hatred won't let you all break free from your family curses. Wasted souls!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by uniquetechng: 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2022
obembet:
You are not a Messi fan lol stop lying
Messi had a broken and bloody ankle but refused to go off and still played full 90mins with assists.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by andycom(m): 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Aren't you tired? These guys are your mates but you're on nairaland bleathing like a hungry goat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death / Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) / Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.