Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,199 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic (61369 Views)

Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus / Liverpool Star Harvey Elliott Suffers Horrible Injury In Leeds Match (Photos) / Giovani Dos Santos' Leg Torn Open In Horror Injury (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by oloyedewaris(m): 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
Christane:
well said ...but d Messi fans will never accept dat ...
Tell me big players in Argentina that are not in Portugal,

Mumu
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Dada4me: 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
obembet:
I'm a Messi fan but I just love Cristiano's passion for his country. He almost had his nose broken tonight and was covered in blood. That didn't stop him from playing full game and he provided an assist too.

The same thing he did in the 2019 finals and they won it. So patriotic a guy.

How I wish Mikel was a little patriotic, he could probably still be in the limelight.
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Lamasta(m): 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
ORORO the GOAT of all GOATS...
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Formation10: 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Aren't you tired to be always this high all the[color=#990000][/color] time tongue
if u like call am names is still d best one thing i know u will never achieve what he has achieved
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by tefishy(m): 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
That's a trademark left for him before he retires
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Messi knack Honduras 2, while the self acclaimed goat fraudnaldo was ghosted in Czech republic match, the only way he could be noticed was to sustained injury.

Get well soon Pendu, I am sorry you bleed.

Hahahaha.. why are you always like this? Have some respect please grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

Are you sure you didn't copy this comment from Twitter? because you're fun of copying comments on twitter and claiming it to be yours.

Plagiarism is the word for such folk
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by davidque: 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Messi knack Honduras 2, while the self acclaimed goat fraudnaldo was ghosted in Czech republic match, the only way he could be noticed was to sustained injury.

Seems you have not taken your meds in a while
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by cjoe3910: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

you be mumu.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Yungdav(m): 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
Another meme grin

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Allnacruise(m): 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
riches4me:

Nobody ever noticed ur dad though undecided undecided

Dry!!!
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by godofuck231: 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
He should pray for merci
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Greenback: 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Messi knack Honduras 2, while the self acclaimed goat fraudnaldo was ghosted in Czech republic match, the only way he could be noticed was to sustain injury and cause penalty for his own side grin .

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by fizziea(m): 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Get well soon Pendu, I am sorry you bleed. This one is nosestrual flow not menstrual flow.

Cry
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by alabo1: 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Get well soon Pendu, I am sorry you bleed. This one is nosestrual flow not menstrual flow.

With your 200mb data you are trolling someone who has achieved more than you ever will. Someone whose name will be remembered long after you have turned to dust X 100 years. Appreciate greatness so you too can achieve same and be remembered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by wonder233: 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
*sustain
Anigreat:
shocked

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by AutoRedux: 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Senseless mumu.
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
obembet:
I'm a Messi fan but I just love Cristiano's passion for his country. He almost had his nose broken tonight and was covered in blood. That didn't stop him from playing full game and he provided an assist too.
Abi na.
I'm Satan but I love how Jesus died to save the world.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by perfri(m): 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nosetural flow?
In as much as we are proud supporters of Ronaldo or Messi, we can't kick people while they are down.
Anigreat:
shocked

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Fcwilly: 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
Insurance company don enter gbese. Million pounds damages.
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Illegal1(m): 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
ok
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by adeoye63o: 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
Love him or hate him ... He's the GOAT.Love him or hate him ... He's the GOAT....
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Slimwhyt(m): 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
FromTopToBottom:
...and you have to describe the assist as "great" just to make yourself happy ...hahahhahahahahah

No mind am. I no know wetin be great assist there.
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Chasssy: 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
You need deliverance I swear
Anigreat:
shocked

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by OJEEMAH(m): 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
Junubi35:
Vzvvd
if you like disguise, nobody go fall for your scam….. you are still the same person that defrauded my friend.
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
Make I get this kind horror dey earn wetin he dey earn
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by OJEEMAH(m): 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hemem62:
Bb
werey dey disguise….. You think say changing banner and creating new identity go hide your identity?

You just be common criminal wey don cast.

Quit fraud!!!

Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Beverlyjean(f): 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
2loadedguy:

Mumu talk and I was waiting for this. The present Portugal squad is as good as Brazil and better than Argentina, go and check the players in every position. They all play for big clubs and are doing great but Ronaldo fans are already preparing the excuse when they crash out in second round at the world cup as usual cos they won't top the group and would face brazil in second round a game I already carried brazil to win 2 months away from the Mundial. Penaldo fans would always have a lame excuse but won't know Ronaldo is the one dragging that team down.

Shut mouth....all those years that Ronaldo suffered with a weak Portuguese team while Messi had the best of the best with Argentina all those years .... mention the last 3 teams Messi scored for country
... Honduras , Estonia , Bolivia, China grin grin... his next game is Jamaica grin grin.... trying to use cheap teams in friendlies to reach a hundred goals ... 60% of his goals are in useless cheap friendlies....while 80% of Ronaldo's goals are from competitive games
Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by Beverlyjean(f): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Like I hv always said...u messi fans have sooooo much bitterness and hate towards a person that u claim he isn't as good as ur fraud ...if he wasn't as ur likes claim, u will not be bothered about it ... I just like how u messi fans keep on exposing urselves on how bitter and hateful u all are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death / Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) / Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.