Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,195 members, 7,845,944 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

What I Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Do I Do? (409 Views)

"What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Do I Do? by Jijuo: 7:49am On Sep 25, 2022
Hello folks, I have about five girlfriends and I don't know who to pick for marriage. I'm 30+

My sister wants me to marry her friend who is a foreigner. The girl is tall and very beautiful but doesn't take any nonsense. So, I am a little worried about that.
Re: What I Do I Do? by iamyungkhalifa(m): 7:55am On Sep 25, 2022
If YOU Could briefly share how the story happen then yu might get some good advice
Re: What I Do I Do? by Akinzola: 8:27am On Sep 25, 2022
Jijuo:
Hello folks, I have about five girlfriends and I don't know who to pick for marriage. I'm 30+

My sister wants me to marry her friend who is a foreigner. The girl is tall and very beautiful but doesn't take any nonsense. So, I am a little worried about that.
How can only you have 5 good gf to the extent that you don't even know the one to choose for marriage, haba, but the good news is that we can't choose for you because we don't know them.
Re: What I Do I Do? by Jijuo: 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2022
Akinzola:

How can only you have 5 good gf to the extent that you don't even know the one to choose for marriage, haba, but the good news is that we can't choose for you because we don't know them.
They are all good and because of that, I don't know whom to choose.
Re: What I Do I Do? by Blue86(m): 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hmmm, Jesus can counsel you.

Ask Him to, and don't forget He led you, when He does eventually.

And reciprocate by living for Him.

The time is short.
Re: What I Do I Do? by Cutehector(m): 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
Judge them based on your values, who meets the most, wins.
Re: What I Do I Do? by Michelle70(m): 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
Jijuo:

so how we want take help i wen we dont know the personality of each of them?
Re: What I Do I Do? by dayo2hot: 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
Jijuo:

Wow 5 girls. I love that man, you can't be served breakfast at all. The only girl I have always shown me Pepe because she knows I don't double date but I don change my mind to have like 3 girls now .

1 Like

Re: What I Do I Do? by Jijuo: 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
dayo2hot:

Wow 5 girls. I love that man, you can't be served breakfast at all. The only girl I have always shown me Pepe because she knows I don't double date but I don change my mind to have like 3 girls now .
When it comes to dating, you need to have many. Dating one lady in Nigeria doesn't worth it. You need to have as many as you can.

1 Like

Re: What I Do I Do? by Chris2863(m): 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
My own is that you should try and run HIV test cheesy
Re: What I Do I Do? by dayo2hot: 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
Jijuo:
When it comes to dating, you need to have many. Dating one lady in Nigeria doesn't worth it. You need to have as many as you can.

Honestly bro. I'm learning that the hard way now.

(1) (Reply)

Will you accept a sex doll as a gift? / Blaqbonez - Back In Uni | Mp3 Download / Her Nakked Tape Just Got Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.