Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before (3199 Views)

He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else / My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before by Godmother(f): 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2011
Does it mean we are too choosy? undecided
Re: If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before by 195(f): 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2011
^not only choosy but UGLY and blessed with yellow eyes angry
Re: If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before by Goldieluks: 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2011
OP you still have enough time,your still quite young.
so don't fret,your time will come.
Re: If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before by omega25red(m): 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2011
poster your topic and comment have nothing to do with each other

if no one ever proposed to you that has noting to do with you being choosy

if you have never been proposed to could mean guys dont see you as a life partner yet or your relationships dont last long enough for someone to figure they want to share their life with you
Re: If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2011
omega25red:

poster your topic and comment have nothing to do with each other

if no one ever proposed to you that has noting to do with you being choosy

if you have never been proposed to could mean guys dont see you as a life partner yet or your relationships dont last long enough for someone to figure they want to share their life with you
cool cool
Re: If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before by rose75(f): 10:20pm On Aug 13, 2011
It may also depend on how you package yourself.
Re: If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before by Mynd44: 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2011
As long as you have life and you are below 35, there is hope
Re: If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2011
If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before. . . .
itz either you too attractive for anyone, or darn too unattractive. Letz pray its the former. . .
Re: If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before by rose75(f): 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2011
Guys in the house, an opportunity is here.
Stop counselling, faith without[b] work[/b](action) is vain.
Re: If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before by tpia5: 4:56am On Aug 14, 2011
maybe too aloof ie distant.
Re: If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before by 9jafetish(f): 5:10am On Aug 14, 2011
Godmother:

Godmother:

your very pretty

don`t marry an ugly nigerian man who will bring you hell and suck away your beauty
Re: If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before by Mynd44: 5:14am On Aug 14, 2011
^^^
And what if he makes her happy?
Re: If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before by Pweety4me(f): 5:16am On Aug 14, 2011
Maybe ur punny is not good enuff?
Re: If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before by deniyor: 5:24am On Aug 14, 2011
OP: will you like to hv sex?
Re: If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before by obowunmi(m): 9:22am On Aug 14, 2011
Pweety is your punny good enough?
Re: If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before by deniyor: 9:24am On Aug 14, 2011
obowunmi:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before by Mynd44: 11:34am On Aug 14, 2011
^^^
Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am
Re: If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before by Nayah(f): 11:48am On Aug 14, 2011
My sister don't be too focused on this "purpose" thing, try to emancipate yourself working or looking for work, having any activity to make evovle your life, you're young as Goldielucks said and life is in front of you but don't be "easy going" try to choose someone who can help you to evovle, like you will help him, take time to know educated and ambitious ( in the real sens not materialisitc one) guy who will make you feel a real emancipated and happy woman, be patient it will happen

Peace
Re: If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before by MMM2(m): 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2011
undecided undecided

Re: If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before by dammytex: 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2011
I don't even know what to say here sef.

In fact; I'm out. NEXT!!!!!!
Re: If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before by Pweety4me(f): 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2011
obowunmi:

Is ur tooth-pick dyck ready?
Re: If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before by Goldieluks: 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2011
on a sunday? undecided undecided^^
Re: If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before by Pweety4me(f): 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2011
^^I 4got?

But we r talking about chinese food na?
Re: If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before by Godmother(f): 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2011
Goldieluks:

OP you still have enough time,your still quite young.
so don't fret,your time will come.

Am I?
I look young but I am not that young, at least I'm well over 25.
I'm not desperate though, just wondering.
I mean, I meet girls who have had like one or two proposals in their lives!!
Re: If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before by Pweety4me(f): 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2011
^^Lol no mind the girls, what's the point of a meaningless proposal? your going to marry 1 man at the end of the day(hopefully) so why bother?just wait till your time when he's the RIGHT 1 for you. wink
Re: If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before by Goldieluks: 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2011
Godmother:

Am I?
I look young but I am not that young, at least I'm well over 25.
I'm not desperate though, just wondering.
I meas, I meet girls who have had like one or two proposals in their lives!!

I see what you mean,but,
everybody has their time,yes your well over 25,
the more you think about it,the more you feel unsettled,you just
have to ease your mind off it,and your time shall come.
Re: If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before by tpia5: 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2011
@ godmother

let your relatives, friends and neighbors know you're available and searching.

maybe they can introduce you to suitable guys.
Re: If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before by BABE3: 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2011
Lol @ op and topic.

It means no one is ready to make you his bride. Simple enough.
Re: If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before by Goldieluks: 9:31pm On Aug 14, 2011
how harsh,what made you think so?^^
Re: If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before by BABE3: 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2011
Lol-- Miss Goldie, you again?

That wasn't harsh. I was just being direct and straightforward.

It means no one is ready to marry her. Abi? How obvious is that? If they were ready, wouldn't they have proposed?
Re: If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before by Goldieluks: 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2011
me again?how,lol. undecided

But why conclude as if you own her life,you know
she's worried,and your talking about your being straight forward,
don't you think your straightforwardness is irrelevant in this case?
Re: If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before by BABE3: 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2011
Lol--chei! Ogini?

You again; asin, remember the mama-gee thing? When you called me out on being harsh-- smiley

It's not a matter of me concluding, it's a matter of the obvious na--
She's worried? How do you know that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Dont You Think Wearing A Push Up Bra Is Kind Of Like False Advertising? / . / If A Feminist Female Asks A Male To Pay For A Date, Is This Hypocritical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.