Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos (83852 Views)

Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
Cute or nah, guys? This happened yesterday, I'm told.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/09/photos-this-guy-proposed-to-his-girl-in.html

36 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by siobahn: 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
Film show for lagosians. grin
The guy try sha but he for enter eatery so he go get people wey go clap for am. All these people wey just stand dey look no even fit clap for the guy tongue

178 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by McWhillion(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
Romantic guy, just like me.

24 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
Shoprite of all placesI swear him pocket go don empty finish b4 e propose

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by SlyIg(f): 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
Man and woman ...

Deceiving themselves since the days of Adam and Eve...

659 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
I pity this mugu oo

Him pocket go hear am

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
undecidedSee as Cecilia open mouth dey look them undecided
Mehn I can't do ds...av got no balls grin grin

35 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
If na my kain girlfriend, she go just slap you.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
The first pic looks weird

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Beckybeky(f): 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
Wow romantic

17 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by EddyNumerouno(m): 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
See 9ja ladies forming as if when u ask most of them won't shout I want a romantic man.
Wake up and smell the coffee...this is how it looks in real life. Forget all the telemundo and harlequin novels...this is life

38 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by mkoabiola: 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
Is It compulsory to propose.
Cos I can't propose in d public glare.
Am too shy to propose
If she belle ful for stomach na my own propose b dat oo

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
will check back later...

in other news i was in shoprite and i clapped for him i even hug the lady in question!

10 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by marieolae(f): 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
Awww so cuteee

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by mencade5(m): 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
for wetin na?

I will propose on my sleeping bed lying close to her after some rounds of sex. tongue

no time for acting.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Zillight: 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
nice move....#talking to myself... I don't think I can do such, there is always a better way of doing things, shoprite ke?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
mencade5: for wetin na?

I will propose on my sleeping bed lying close to her after some rounds of sex. tongue

no time for acting.
grin

7 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by gift01: 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
OP don't lie to us. No be inside Shoprite Ikeja be dat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by 100Cents: 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
SlyIg: Man and woman ...

You got it right..

16 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by mencade5(m): 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
SlyIg: Man and woman ...

na real deceiving ooo. U talk true

10 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
Lool,. grin!! Romantic indeed, just take a look at those two ladies on the left hand side of your screen cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by MisterLongman(m): 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
IfyAngela: The first pic looks weird
It as if he was giving her a head lipsrsealed

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
dont tell me u are the one oooo grin grin

banega: Lool,. grin!! Romantic indeed, just take a look at those two ladies on the left hand side of your screen cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by lanre2009: 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
siobahn: Film show for lagosians. grin
The guy try sha but he for enter eatery so he go get people wey go clap for am. All these people wey just stand dey look no even fit clap for the guy tongue

I was actually at shoprite yesterday and i caught a glimpse of these guys from a distance.....there was so much ovations and clapping everywhere, it was actually the noise that got me out of where i was.....

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by MisterLongman(m): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
IfyAngela: The first pic looks weird

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by spanzed(m): 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
Yungwizzzy: I pity this mugu oo

Him pocket go hear am
Errytin isn't about money
Yungwizzzy: I pity this mugu oo

Him pocket go hear am

14 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
olaxco2f: dont tell me u are the one oooo grin grin

lool, no way!! If i was present there, that guy would have definitely left his now engaged girl and propose to mee instead grin grin grin,. Trust mee wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by sexymoma(f): 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
This wan na notice me Joor.. angry
Me nor gbadun dis kyn thing... angry
Must everyone know you wanna propose to your spouse.. angry
A love garden would have been more romantic angry

30 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by ymdo(m): 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
This nigga's brain has been completely formatted by watching too much "Oyinbo" film. Its non of my business how he like his fries anyway grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tashamania, you need to see this. grin

Biko what do you think? cheesy

Me think it's tooo blunt and crowded.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by zubby29(m): 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
aww,beautiful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
omg goshhhh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) / When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.