Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments (19166 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] / Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State / 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi (2) (3) (4)

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by aviara: 8:35am On Sep 26, 2022
The Tinubu you worship has sidelined you. Maybe your loyalty is still in doubt
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by nnachukz(m): 8:36am On Sep 26, 2022
Dapson73:

And you shall never have peace in your life.
It shall be unto your life as you have professed to another. It is not for me and will never be for me.
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Stanleyq: 8:38am On Sep 26, 2022
So u are doing all kinds of nonsense 4 ur own selfishness, to get reward.
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Creeknigga(m): 8:42am On Sep 26, 2022
iwaeda:

Meanwhile, the National Publicity Secretary of the APC, Felix Morka, said Nnamani was listed as a member of the party’s Presidential Campaign Council because Tinubu enjoys support beyond the APC and it is not unusual for the “cross-party alignment”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/25/pcc-list-apc-reward-system-poor-i-am-worried-joe-igbokwe-laments/
I thought they said this was an error, that the Nnamani they intended was Ken and not Chimaraoke?

Vote Peter Obi for President
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Zeezenho: 8:48am On Sep 26, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
Joe Igbokwe is the greatest Igbo politician dead or alive.

I love how Sanwo Olu showed his worth by his portfolio.

Stop crying. That's the most senior Igbo man in Government.

See your kinsmen when they went to beg Tinubu for the appointment.

See tinubu bow for kalu mother mumu

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Kaiser20: 8:55am On Sep 26, 2022
The next plan for Joe is to move to Obidient movement and beg his people to forgive him like that of the Prodical son.
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by izombie(m): 9:05am On Sep 26, 2022
I am just wondering who joe will convince to vote tinubu.
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Yankee101: 9:25am On Sep 26, 2022
Cry cry
They'll soon dump you
And ipob is still looking for you even after burning your house. Now you know APC wasn't worth it
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Alpharey: 9:44am On Sep 26, 2022
Pls Sanwo Olu, upgrade Joe Igbokwe's position to digging toilet pits, since his position as gutter cleaner is not enough for him grin grin.

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by GodisFirst: 9:47am On Sep 26, 2022
He shouldn't worry, it is not yet time for cleaning of gutters.
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Allisgud: 10:04am On Sep 26, 2022
He sweet me,nothing foram grin grin ;Dfoolish man after selling his brothers out
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Igbojew: 10:07am On Sep 26, 2022
Ckonnet:

Ride and die for what you believe, there is no life outside that, refuse to be a slave in the name of playing politics. I love the fact that we are ridiculed in politics because that makes an average igbo stronger and makes us realise that in life you have to stand for yourself and if politics favours then it's a plus. The north with their power is still the worst region in the country that should awaken you!
Thank you for that well articulated reply you gave that good for nothing that can't do without brave Igbos they hate with passion but still no day passes by they will not discuss about Igbos.I don't like wasting my precious time with people like that but anybody that reply such low life people that have decided to hate brave Igbos with passion always have my support...............I am that Igbojew

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by lagosrd: 10:39am On Sep 26, 2022
Can someone please tell this man that the drainage systems all around Lagos is filled to the brim. He should go and take his shovel and clean the gutters.
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Slimwhyt(m): 11:18am On Sep 26, 2022
You never see sumshin! grin
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by diggindeep: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2022
What more rewards does he want when Lagos gutters are blocked hereby causing flood to almost wash Lagos out of Nigerian map.
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by fcbelle72(f): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2022
iwaeda:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/25/pcc-list-apc-reward-system-poor-i-am-worried-joe-igbokwe-laments/
...So na reward you dey find, politicians are greedy animals ,who can eat their own offspring just to satisfy they hunger
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by wizelink(m): 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
You never see anything. Very soon dem go collect your gutter cleaning appointment
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Igbodicool(m): 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
Joe Igbokwe is the greatest Igbo politician dead or alive.

I love how Sanwo Olu showed his worth by his portfolio.

Stop crying. That's the most senior Igbo man in Government.

See your kinsmen when they went to beg Tinubu for the appointment.

At least he is only relevant in your WASTE.

He is greater than Oduduwaa, Awolowoo, Tinubuu and all your ancestors dead and alive that's why you can't do without him.

But here in the land of the rising sun, he is nobody and nobody knows him.
We don't celebrate mediocres!
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by plankyjacky(m): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
Den call you make you come chop free meal . Now you are complaining that the meat small. Ole
Go and contest if you want rewards �
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by sayso: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
iwaeda:

You no wan clean gutter again? Or you wan go Aba dey chase lizards?
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by GeneralOjukwu: 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
Igbodicool:

At least he is only relevant in your WASTE.

He is greater than Oduduwaa, Awolowoo, Tinubuu and all your ancestors dead and alive that's why you can't do without him.

But here in the land of the rising sun, he is nobody and nobody knows him.
We don't celebrate mediocres!

But you celebrate Ojukwu and Kanu the cowards. grin

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Kingozymandias(m): 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

See tears of painment . Delicious tears ... Cry more boy cry more grin

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Igbodicool(m): 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Forever the two remain your nightmare.

At least you can't live a day without mentioning them.
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2022
So why this impecile has been badmouthing Igbos is just so he can impress APC for a political reward... Tuehhh
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by davidque: 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
His lamentations have barely begun
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
Idiot is that why you're fighting the igbos so apc will reward? don't worry apc will soon give you sense idiot
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Unclem...we need as many hands as possible. I understand what you are saying but I believe that the sky can accommodate as many people as possible.

I Love PMB
I Love BAT
I Love Lagos
I Love APC

And most importantly you hate Nigeria and Nigerians

Throwback Picture Of Ganduje And Kwankwaso Years Back In Kano / [photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State / Chief Orinya Otorkpa Is Dead (Former CA Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)