Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me (31707 Views)

Boy Friend Proposed With Her Nurse Friend(video) / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
I'll try and make this as brief as possible. Have been dating this guy for almost a year now. Things were going smoothly till he travelled(outside the country)early this year, I got to find out he is married but the wife stays outside and he has relocated to go be with her. After he left, his best friend started calling me often, sending me messages, tryna check on me and all that. I didn't really take it serious till few days ago, he called me and was like since we both didn't av a date for val, let him take me out. I obliged. He took me to a fancy restaurant and was telling me how much he has always loved me and had wanted to tell me about his friend but didn't wanna betray him. I was shocked outta ma senses when he brought out a ring and proposed in front of everyone. Now my question is, can u marry ur ex's best friend, can I really trust this guy, isn't he like his friend. He's a nice guy really but I dnt know if i can marry him. Your advice'll really be appreciated.

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by missingrib(f): 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
I don't even know what to say...ur bf is married and he is not.anyways u have to be very careful in this kind of matter

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by Emac34: 11:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
Run and get that ringgrin befor u forget u ganna be thirty tomorrowundecided

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by yomi007k(m): 11:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
Think about it....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by obiorathesubtle: 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
well well well.. What do we have here.. angry

6 Likes

Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by RoyalBlak007: 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
Is he financially stable

11 Likes

Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
Propose just like that? I pity you. All your front teeth go soon comot with terrible blows from him then u would wish u knew him better.

56 Likes

Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by Elosky20: 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
fuckgratulations

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
Are you related to Gollum Smeagol?

17 Likes

Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by Adonis3: 11:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
mhenn....

Eleyi gidi gan ooo

Just be careful OP

Marriage isn't something to be rushed into

#Adonis3HasSopken

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
Was it a no-sex relationship u had with d run-away-lover? Else d guy just wanna chop him part Are u sure he's not gonna use u for rituals?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by kachi19: 11:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hmmmm If u post that ring on Olx how much will u tag? undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by jamex93(m): 11:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Is he financially stable

mumu question from mumuni

better dont reply my mention

8 Likes

Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by Obinovictor(m): 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
My dear. Thread carefully. Proposing at that early stage is somehow fishy. Tell him you need time to know each other more, watch him carefully. It's better you remain single for few more months than to walk into a "for-better-for-worse wife-battery marriage. Cheers

43 Likes

Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by TheAziz: 11:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
so what did you do when he brought out the ring

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by RoyalBlak007: 11:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
jamex93:

mumu question from mumuni

better dont reply my mention
D.R.A.M.A thats what you are..
D=dumb
R=retaard
A=asking for
M=more
A=attention

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by Lovetinz(m): 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
Elosky20:
fuckgratulations
Perfect Compliment.

Your Ass has been pummeled for a whole year.
That was Infantry.

Now, another Invader is at the gate.
This time, Its heavy artillery.

Double fuckgratulations. grin

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
missingrib:
I don't even know what to say...ur bf is married and he is not.anyways u have to be very careful in this kind of matter
My ex is married, but never told me abt it. Now his best friend proposed
Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
Obinovictor:
My dear. Thread carefully. Proposing at that early stage is somehow fishy. Tell him you need time to know each other more, watch him carefully. It's better you remain single for few more months than to walk into a "for-better-for-worse wife-battery marriage. Cheers
Thanks for the advice. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
TheAziz:
so what did you do when he brought out the ring
Had to hug him to save him the embarrassment but I didn't take the ring.told him I needed time

38 Likes

Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
handsomeclouds:
Was it a no-sex relationship u had with d run-away-lover?
Else d guy just wanna chop him part
Are u sure he's not gonna use u for rituals?
Av known him for as long as i've known my ex, Although not personally. D ritual part is out of it
Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by iykekelvins(m): 11:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
He proposed too early
Don't take it serious..

9 Likes

Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Is he financially stable
Am I going to marry his financial status undecided

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by RoyalBlak007: 11:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

Tell truth...would you even consider dating him if he were broke? am ready for lies though...can yu marry a poor man

14 Likes

Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by AfroKnight: 11:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
I can never date my friend's ex no matter how beautiful she is. This guy had to date his friend's ex. Who does that? It is sad that you even agreed to date him. Instead of you to run far from such guys.

Well, maybe you don't value loyalty. A man that cannot let his friend's ex be is a man without loyalties.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

u are my kind of woman, not all this girls looking for dangota son

1 Like

Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by mazizitonene(m): 11:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
Get to know him better......if you rush into marriage you will rush out of it..........who knows, he may not also have genuine intentions like his friend....after all, they say birds of a feather....................

4 Likes

Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by jamex93(m): 12:00am On Feb 15, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

D.R.A.M.A thats what you are..
D=dumb
R=retaard
A=asking for
M=more
A=attention

i wont insult u for replying my mention

i have already passed my message

1 Like

Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 15, 2016
AfroKnight:
I can never date my friend's ex no matter how beautiful she is. This guy had to date his friend's ex. Who does that? It is sad that you even agreed to date him. Instead of you to run far from such guys.

Well, maybe you don't value loyalty. A man that cannot let his friend's ex be is a man without loyalties.
kindly hashtag ur opinion though
Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 15, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Tell truth...would you even consider dating him if he were broke? am ready for lies though...can yu marry a poor man
Can't marry a poor man but equally cannot marry a guy cos of his money

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by jamex93(m): 12:02am On Feb 15, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

forget about d cow n tink of ur life jor
Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 15, 2016
AfroKnight:

Who said am dating him, kindly read d story before commenting

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Love Someone Without Knowing The Reason Why You Love Them ? / 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady / My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.