Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' (46878 Views)

Pogba: I Would Get Fined If I Opened Up / Jesus Believes The Injury "Not Very Bad" / Luiz Injury Not A Lie- Antonio Conte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Onuh211(m): 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
No wonder he's not good looking despite all the money grin grin grin

Juju player

4 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
grin
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Chidexsco8448(m): 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
This is really a serious case shocked
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by owenwin: 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
Who will you vote among these candidates come 2023 Presidential election

VOTE HERE.

https://ngndaily.com/post/1663841271/2023-presidential-online-poll

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by SenatePresdo(m): 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
Pogba is representing Africa via that levels grin

4 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Freelane33(m): 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
Line.ln
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by judedwriter(m): 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
Pogba has really disappointed me.

I was his ardent supporter at man utd.. I never knew he was secretly patronizing native doctors!

3 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Roozzaay(m): 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
Useless brother

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by perdollar(m): 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
Where is dt picture of Pogba in Mecca? I want to see it again

6 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by abobote: 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
Elebiiro:
What is the meaning of marabout?
Native doctor
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Dshocker(m): 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
Simple question

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by fredoooooo: 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
grin cheesy
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by fredoooooo: 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
judedwriter:
Pogba has really disappointed me.

I was his ardent supporter at man utd.. I never knew he was secretly patronizing native doctors!
Keep deceiving yourselves and let people continue to deceive you..
The pastor's you're going to and imam are all the same .. he just do it the traditional way grin

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by baralatie(m): 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
Rahkman:
alfa grin
Oh
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Emman08: 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
A Muslim named Paul practicing JuJu. Paul Pogba is a proper all rounder

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by baralatie(m): 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
Chidexsco8448:
This is really a serious case shocked
Serious case
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by yemzone(m): 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
Elebiiro:

Babalawo, witch doctor, native doctor. That is the name some parts of Africa call them.
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by bushjeph: 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
France and their childish gang. Na so BENZEMA N VALBUENA STILL QUARREL.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by dublinkmy6: 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
Marabout ~ Alfa
Alfa ~ related to Muslim/Islam
Islam ~ related to destruction (as in bokoharam et all)

John 10 vs 10 says that the devil cometh but to steal, kill, and destroy...

This marks the beginning of the end for pogba, trust me. His team mates in whatever team he plays in can never trust him anymore.

Henceforth, any injury sustained in the team he's part of or any misfortune will always cast a shadow on him in some ways.

I do really pity him and I feel for him as I I had followed his career since he was fifteen years and linked with man united.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Kyrestas: 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
one of the marabout in action

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by benardtotti(m): 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
decatalyst:
Everywhere he goes, controversies surrounds him.

A young lad that fails to focus on the most Important thing in his present and future. A good talent waiting away in every sense of it.

How is he wasting away ? He has won virtually almost all silverware available to a player in their life career and he contributed his quota well .
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by MorataFC: 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
Juju team with juju man

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by baralatie(m): 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
yemzone:

Babalawo, witch doctor, native doctor. That is the name some parts of Africa call them.
Marabout is defined as a Muslim holy man
In this case of Nigeria it is an Alfa

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Denko2721987(m): 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
oz4real83:
Some people went to civilised societies but civilisation hasn't entered them even after many years, I always keep friends who visit native doctors or spiritualists far away from me. No matter what reasons it was done, Paul Pogba is a big disgrace lipsrsealed

U can just imagine..
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by iykofias(m): 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
Who meets a sorcerer to help poor children ?

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
oz4real83:
Some people went to civilised societies but civilisation hasn't entered them even after many years, I always keep friends who visit native doctors or spiritualists far away from me. No matter what reasons it was done, Paul Pogba is a big disgrace lipsrsealed
Very big disgrace. Pogba is like Muslims I have come across. Very dirty in the dark but pretend white in the open. To think this is a guy that shifted Heineken bottle during interview is heart breaking.

7 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Devil1Messenger: 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
Elebiiro:
a Muslim religious leader or teacher, especially in North Africa:
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by BigYash: 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Oyibos are the biggest patronizers of Sorcerers, they believe that Sorcery and supernatural exists.

But here in Africa, an olodo that has refused to go to his village for the past 10-20 years out of the fear of village people, will use his phone and come online to form Woke, and be shouting "Jazz and supernatural does not exist".

Meanwhile Ask them to enter a mortuary room alone at midnight, they will curse your ancestors grin
They are adults with kids brains..
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
Cool
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by etrange: 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
Haha... Saner clime wants to outdo us o! grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by angelfallz(m): 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
You can take an African man out of Africa, but you can not take Africa out of an African man.
Babalawo
Dibia
Juju
Jazz etc, would always be at our service grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Franck Ribery And Arjen Robben In Tears At Final Game In Bayern Munich / Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible / Germany Vs Mexico: World Cup 2018 (0 - 1) On 17th June 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.