Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' (46877 Views)

Pogba: I Would Get Fined If I Opened Up / Jesus Believes The Injury "Not Very Bad" / Luiz Injury Not A Lie- Antonio Conte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by oz4real83(m): 3:09am On Sep 26, 2022
Macmoni:

Do you see how you sound funny �
You really don’t believe in supernatural abilities but he does and it working for him what about you that calm to know much about civilization hope you are better than him that believes in anyway possibility about from your ridiculous ideology
can you explain to me why pogba's injury situation worsened over the years despite the marabout being expensively paid to prevent that from happening?

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Emperor88(m): 3:48am On Sep 26, 2022
oz4real83:
Some people went to civilised societies but civilisation hasn't entered them even after many years, I always keep friends who visit native doctors or spiritualists far away from me. No matter what reasons it was done, Paul Pogba is a big disgrace lipsrsealed

The werey dey claim devoted Muslim. He refused to do a press conference with a bottle of Heineken claiming it is against his religion but the werey dey visit witch doctor. Religious people and hypocrisy are like 5 and 6. So the gawd he serves can not protect him against injury?!
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Emperor88(m): 3:54am On Sep 26, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Oyibos are the biggest patronizers of Sorcerers, they believe that Sorcery and supernatural exists.

But here in Africa, an olodo that has refused to go to his village for the past 10-20 years out of the fear of village people, will use his phone and come online to form Woke, and be shouting "Jazz and supernatural does not exist".

Meanwhile Ask them to enter a mortuary room alone at midnight, they will curse your ancestors grin
How is Pogba Oyinbo? How did the juju work for him? Both you and Pogba are senseless that's why he wasted his money and carear believing in something that is not real. Something that proper workouts and diet could have solved. After paying a sorcerer he still suffered nomerous injuries.
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Emperor88(m): 3:59am On Sep 26, 2022
Mrfixitt:
You're still a kid. When your light start shinning, you would understand why people visit spiritual houses.
So it is magic that will prevent him from getting injured? The same magic/prayers that could not win you matches. How did his carear fared better than those who did not visit spiritual houses? You think that Zlatan and Ronaldo that has still going strong at their age is due to spirituality?
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Emperor88(m): 4:02am On Sep 26, 2022
IVORY2009:
This is common even in our Nigerian national team.
We still failed to qualify for world cup against same Ghana that was useless at the nations cup. We pray before every match and half time, yet we lose to teams that don't pray. Instead of working we choose prayer and magic. Yet we are backward.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Emperor88(m): 4:06am On Sep 26, 2022
07kjb:
I have always said it that those that feel that they're too educated not to believe in spirituality are foolish

Pogba believed but it did not work for him. During the period, he suffered back to back injuries and one of the worse of his career, he is still out injured currently. You see that it is you and Pogba that are so foolish for believing. Same way your pastors are scamming you every Sunday here.
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by temitope27(m): 4:07am On Sep 26, 2022
funshint:
Africans and witchcraft are 5&6. It's in this same France that a female PSG player conspired for her teammate to be assaulted; with her legs pummeled with club sticks if not for God. The kain Africans wey dey that France na wah o!
someone attack her teammate with a club, is that witchcraft?
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Emperor88(m): 4:10am On Sep 26, 2022
oz4real83:
so it is a marabout\native doctor that will protect Paul Pogba from injuries? cheesy cheesy grin. It is people like you that believe that a native doctor's ring will help them pass exams instead of studying hard cheesy cheesy grin. Civilisation is exposure, there are things people that are exposed or live in an exposed\civilised world like Paul Pogba shouldn't do.
Asin, the story clearly showed that the juju did not work and some fools are still saying rubbish. Someone that was out injured consecutively due to his laziness and reliance on juju.
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by pekisdgee(m): 4:50am On Sep 26, 2022
1000 ways to end someone career... this is so disgraceful

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by drmuchin: 6:27am On Sep 26, 2022
Truth is coming out small small
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by frankson1(m): 6:35am On Sep 26, 2022
decatalyst:
Everywhere he goes, controversies surrounds him.

A young lad that fails to focus on the most Important thing in his present and future. A good talent waiting away in every sense of it.

I don't know why the writer had to use "former Manchester United player" and never mentioned his current club undecided
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by frankson1(m): 6:42am On Sep 26, 2022
oz4real83:
Some people went to civilised societies but civilisation hasn't entered them even after many years, I always keep friends who visit native doctors or spiritualists far away from me. No matter what reasons it was done, Paul Pogba is a big disgrace lipsrsealed

He's not the only player plagued with injury.

Owen Hargreaves suffered from injury until he was forced to retire early.
I believe that there are lots of players who couldn't continue because injuries.

This case should be properly looked into.
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by TWOWAYMIRROR: 6:43am On Sep 26, 2022
Only fooo.oools believe in Juju and even the Church miracles. ONLY FOOOLSSS.
Meanwhile, so na Pogba knack Maguire and Lingard juju for ManU wey make dem dey play nonsense since dey cut people tickets grin grin grin grin
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by blaise26abj(m): 7:07am On Sep 26, 2022
I just knew I disliked this guy for his attitude and behaviour in manutd . Going to a jazz man to prevent injury ? You can see what kind of belief system the guy operates in . Does nonsense hair , claims to be a Muslim and goes to witchdoctors and gets all entangled with gangs . He ain’t worth the trouble . So glad manutd sent his stupid arse away .

Shebi the idiot Said he will expose manutd ? See whose shot is out in the open now ?
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by obi83l: 7:20am On Sep 26, 2022
alfa alfa ...
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by GreyLaw(m): 7:43am On Sep 26, 2022
funshint:
Africans and witchcraft are 5&6. It's in this same France that a female PSG player conspired for her teammate to be assaulted; with her legs pummeled with club sticks if not for God. The kain Africans wey dey that France na wah o!

Europeans know sorcery more than you will ever know. It's a universal thing. Southern America and Haiti is even worse. White people have sorcery and psychics they visit. They just have cool names for it.
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by GreyLaw(m): 7:44am On Sep 26, 2022
blaise26abj:
I just knew I disliked this guy for his attitude and behaviour in manutd . Going to a jazz man to prevent injury ? You can see what kind of belief system the guy operates in . Does nonsense hair , claims to be a Muslim and goes to witchdoctors and gets all entangled with gangs . He ain’t worth the trouble . So glad manutd sent his stupid arse away .

Shebi the idiot Said he will expose manutd ? See whose shot is out in the open now ?

A lot of Muslims vist sorceres. Even many of those "Alfas" are sorcerers. Haven't you seen then being caught with human heads.
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by dapadawee: 8:01am On Sep 26, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-11246581/Paul-Pogba-DID-hire-witchdoctor-not-spell-France-team-mate-Kylian-Mbappe.html
I thought only nigeria Muslims are fetish even European Muslim are far worse.
I repeat once again and again no difference between babalawo, muslims and any white garment or church that still performs ritual. Only Jesus is the way truth and the light. Believe in Jesus even your bone will not break is in the word of Jesus
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Oluwasegun664(m): 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
N the niga dey comot Heineken from table undecided
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by okorogodwin4(m): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Mumu,
Since you can’t think. Is there anyone out there who can ask you for such payout without you having anything to do with them (gang)?

If you use your brain well, you’ll get the answer. Stop being average without using your small brain. Think out of the box.
J
Months ago, I predicted these outcomes with my folks! Pogba Was a member of the gang, he got popular and agreed to pay them this money for protection because he promised them once he got popular he would do. Leave all these media frenzy.. Pogba knew the risks
keep writing rubbish Dumbo
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by BILLGAR(m): 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
is that why the guy join Islam to practice witchcraft
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by juman(m): 11:26am On Sep 30, 2022
Meet people in public place.
See how his trusted ones betrayed him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Franck Ribery And Arjen Robben In Tears At Final Game In Bayern Munich / Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible / Germany Vs Mexico: World Cup 2018 (0 - 1) On 17th June 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.