Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' (46876 Views)

Pogba: I Would Get Fined If I Opened Up / Jesus Believes The Injury "Not Very Bad" / Luiz Injury Not A Lie- Antonio Conte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by FireUpNow(m): 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
Sorcery and dark magic still deep rooted amongst the whites and Africans
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by TheGift: 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
oz4real83:
Some people went to civilised societies but civilisation hasn't entered them even after many years, I always keep friends who visit native doctors or spiritualists far away from me. No matter what reasons it was done, Paul Pogba is a big disgrace lipsrsealed

That means you should also keep Atiku far from you ? #SayNoToMaraboutPatronizers
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by KnownUnknown: 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
oz4real83:
Some people went to civilised societies but civilisation hasn't entered them even after many years, I always keep friends who visit native doctors or spiritualists far away from me. No matter what reasons it was done, Paul Pogba is a big disgrace lipsrsealed

What is the difference between him and the ones that go to pastors and imams?
Christianity and Islam are also juju.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Devil1Messenger: 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
angelfallz:
Ebrahim the great cheesy grin grin
grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Funflipper: 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
Elebiiro:
What is the meaning of marabout?

Babalawo
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Gerard28: 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by mysticwarrior(m): 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
baralatie:

Marabout is defined as a Muslim holy man
In this case of Nigeria it is an Alfa
Guinean and Senegalese marabout are said to be very powerful, before buhari moved in to Aso rock he brought a Senegalese marabout to do some spiritual cleansing.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by sageb: 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Mrfixitt(m): 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
oz4real83:
You're still a kid. When your light start shinning, you would understand why people visit spiritual houses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Ikani22: 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
Look's more or less like a movie plot...
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Mrfixitt(m): 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

Apparently talent is not enough. I wonder how many witches Messi (GOAT) pays every week.
So many great people in the world have Oracles and deities working behind them
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by SPAMBOX7: 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Oyibos are the biggest patronizers of Sorcerers, they believe that Sorcery and supernatural exists.

But here in Africa, an olodo that has refused to go to his village for the past 10-20 years out of the fear of village people, will use his phone and come online to form Woke, and be shouting "Jazz and supernatural does not exist".

Meanwhile Ask them to enter a mortuary room alone at midnight, they will curse your ancestors grin
I no dey even read their nonsense again. Once I read first sentence of their nonsense I go just comot face.
Ask them to go their villiage and proclaim witchcraft doesn't exist they will give you one very stupid excuse wey go shock u cheesy
Bunch of cowards they all are
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by akanbiaa(m): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2022
BeanmanX:
Look at how brothers are washing their dirty linen in public,,,,this should have been a case that they would have settled amicably with their family members.
When envy, blackmail, entitlement mentality and bitterness is involved such matters might not be settled amicably.
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by okorogodwin4(m): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2022
SouthSouth1914:
Pogba.., you should pay the dues you agreed. If you didn’t agree for them to protect you, why did you give them 95k pounds from the 11 million agreed?

Pogba is trying to play a fast one. But in these cases, it doesn’t end well. You went to join cult, now you got popular, you don’t want to do again. It is not easy to get out as it seem.
he paid at gun point EWU Gambia
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by mozona(m): 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
Even with that he still has injury..
I guess he is lying but even with that I don't think he will have to make a charm against mpappe.

Footballers has there days off
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Insipidvamp(m): 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
[quote author=SenatePresdo post=117006148] Oyibos are the biggest patronizers of Sorcerers, they believe that Sorcery and supernatural exists.

But here in Africa, an olodo that has refused to go to his village for the past 10-20 years out of the fear of village people, will use his phone and come online to form Woke, and be shouting "Jazz and supernatural does not exist".

Meanwhile Ask them to enter a mortuary room alone at midnight, they will curse your ancestors

Your assertion may be correct, but it's under a wrong post. Mention the oyibo involved in this Pogshit mess, I 'd wait
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Kenny242(m): 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
Spaxon:
Where is Righteousness when you need him bayi
??
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Mike008(m): 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
You left United at a perfect time.
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by otipoju(m): 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
Islamic Alfa in Nigeria parlance
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by HOB777(m): 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
oz4real83:

May Sense locate you.
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Macmoni(m): 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
oz4real83:
so it is a marabout\native doctor that will protect Paul Pogba from injuries? cheesy cheesy grin. It is people like you that believe that a native doctor's ring will help them pass exams instead of studying hard cheesy cheesy grin. Civilisation is exposure, there are things people that are exposed or live in an exposed\civilised world like Paul Pogba shouldn't do.
Do you see how you sound funny �
You really don’t believe in supernatural abilities but he does and it working for him what about you that calm to know much about civilization hope you are better than him that believes in anyway possibility about from your ridiculous ideology
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by HIPROFILE(m): 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
oz4real83:

Bro if you are married with kids, never pray to see to find yourself in a situation that threatens your life and that of your family to the extent you don't know what else to think or do but to rely on advice from other people. However am not an advocate to visiting spiritualists or native doctors for any reason.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Truvelisback(m): 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
I have this feeling that Paul Pogba is using Juju to his football career. Don't ask me how.
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by BigBen23(m): 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by SouthSouth1914: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
okorogodwin4:
he paid at gun point EWU Gambia

Mumu,
Since you can’t think. Is there anyone out there who can ask you for such payout without you having anything to do with them (gang)?

If you use your brain well, you’ll get the answer. Stop being average without using your small brain. Think out of the box.

Months ago, I predicted these outcomes with my folks! Pogba Was a member of the gang, he got popular and agreed to pay them this money for protection because he promised them once he got popular he would do. Leave all these media frenzy.. Pogba knew the risks
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by SouthSouth1914: 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
angelfallz:
Bros, if person point gun at you, you would do or say anything.

How they they get access to posting gun at Pogba.
This is the situation you never thought off. Pogba was part of them!!
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by SlyFoxx4Life: 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
This must really break their mothers heart. What will turn two brothers against each other to this extent?

And why is it every time France win the WC their squad to the next tournament implodes from within with internal drama like this?
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by machoboss: 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
And he still had injury issues
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by princewarri1985: 11:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-11246581/Paul-Pogba-DID-hire-witchdoctor-not-spell-France-team-mate-Kylian-Mbappe.html
and them go tell me say juju non dey football, and france lost today again that means pogba don die be that and they will soon kick him out of the national team and juventus will also do same because he is a disgrace
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by AmuRubber(m): 12:22am On Sep 26, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Oyibos are the biggest patronizers of Sorcerers, they believe that Sorcery and supernatural exists.

Meanwhile Ask them to enter a mortuary room alone at midnight, they will curse your ancestors grin

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Franck Ribery And Arjen Robben In Tears At Final Game In Bayern Munich / Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible / Germany Vs Mexico: World Cup 2018 (0 - 1) On 17th June 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.