Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' (46871 Views)

Pogba: I Would Get Fined If I Opened Up / Jesus Believes The Injury "Not Very Bad" / Luiz Injury Not A Lie- Antonio Conte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by angelfallz(m): 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
Asin eh!
etrange:
Haha... Saner clime wants to outdo us o! grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Honjoshy4u: 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
With all the juju Man.U no still well
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Lebee4(m): 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
Elebiiro:
What is the meaning of marabout?

ogun abenu gongo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by angelfallz(m): 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
Ebrahim the great cheesy grin grin
Devil1Messenger:

a Muslim religious leader or teacher, especially in North Africa:
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by tarantino1: 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
The Marabout get power oo cos for that match Mbappe get one on one with keeper and he somersault for ground. grin grin

There was an unspeakable force in action grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iUSQtanOeM
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Acehart: 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
Elebiiro:

Alfa
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by angelfallz(m): 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
Your summary is on point.
ItsGoodToBeGood:
In summary:

Pogba is being blackmailed while Village people is after France Football Team

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by latest90: 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
Sheikh or Mallam
Elebiiro:
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by angelfallz(m): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
The matter is just starting
pip54:
I don't understand
Is this matter still on?
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by angelfallz(m): 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
Bros, if person point gun at you, you would do or say anything.
SouthSouth1914:
Pogba.., you should pay the dues you agreed. If you didn’t agree for them to protect you, why did you give them 95k pounds from the 11 million agreed?

Pogba is trying to play a fast one. But in these cases, it doesn’t end well. You went to join cult, now you got popular, you don’t want to do again. It is not easy to get out as it seem.
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by themanderon: 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
There is no smoke without fire. Trouble always seem to follow him about. A hallmark of those that dine with the Prince of darkness. I know he truly cast a spell on mbape. Those excuses are trash. The last kick of a dying horse.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by angelfallz(m): 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
I swear. That marabout na scammer, make Pogba go collect him money from the man.
Simplyvic18:
Pogba used the spell of a marabout witch doctor to protect himself from injuries yet he's still injury prone
What an irony cry cry
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by angelfallz(m): 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
Omo, Messi himself na winch.
FuckDModz:
grin

Apparently talent is not enough. I wonder how many witches Messi (GOAT) pays every week.
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by IVORY2009(m): 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
This is common even in our Nigerian national team.
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by frog12: 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
he probably did. these people are really have bad nature. they play with you, but stab you behind

themanderon:
There is no smoke without fire. Trouble always seem to follow him about. A hallmark of those that dine with the Prince of darkness. I know he truly cast a spell on mbape. Those excuses are trash. The last kick of a dying horse.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by 07kjb: 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
I have always said it that those that feel that they're too educated not to believe in spirituality are foolish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by highness25(m): 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

Apparently talent is not enough. I wonder how many witches Messi (GOAT) pays every week.
Does Messi perform every week? It's impossible you know. Every player has his days in football and no player can play good all weeks
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Awoleesu(m): 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Elebiiro:

Google is even friendlier then ever...

Just highlight the word and Google Dictionary pops up to help out.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Macmoni(m): 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
oz4real83:
Some people went to civilised societies but civilisation hasn't entered them even after many years, I always keep friends who visit native doctors or spiritualists far away from me. No matter what reasons it was done, Paul Pogba is a big disgrace lipsrsealed
Where are you today and where is Pogba today
People should avoid you for your colonial mentality you feel civilization shouldn’t make people have other believes because of your myopic ideology
If them drop pogba today and drop you guess who reasonable people go pick ?

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by McStoic(m): 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Oyibos are the biggest patronizers of Sorcerers, they believe that Sorcery and supernatural exists.

But here in Africa, an olodo that has refused to go to his village for the past 10-20 years out of the fear of village people, will use his phone and come online to form Woke, and be shouting "Jazz and supernatural does not exist".

Meanwhile Ask them to enter a mortuary room alone at midnight, they will curse your ancestors grin

My brother it's really pathetic. And they are all over Nairaland claiming one kain nonsense woke atheists

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by McStoic(m): 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
Elebiiro:

Search Google
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by McStoic(m): 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
Rahkman:
alfa grin

Alfa with serious touch of sorcery/occultism
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by juman(m): 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
Using Marabout is common for footballers.
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Backpedal: 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Oyibos are the biggest patronizers of Sorcerers, they believe that Sorcery and supernatural exists.

But here in Africa, an olodo that has refused to go to his village for the past 10-20 years out of the fear of village people, will use his phone and come online to form Woke, and be shouting "Jazz and supernatural does not exist".

Meanwhile Ask them to enter a mortuary room alone at midnight, they will curse your ancestors grin

You are not sure of what you are saying

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Tareq1105: 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
I knew something was wrong with Paul Pogba. His problem started the day he said he had converted to Islam and he went to Mecca.

He got the inspiration for juju marabout from his newly found religion.

Ever since then he's not been playing well in his club and country. How can someone born into the light of God decided to go back to darkness?

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Popesuccess(m): 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
oz4real83:
Some people went to civilised societies but civilisation hasn't entered them even after many years, I always keep friends who visit native doctors or spiritualists far away from me. No matter what reasons it was done, Paul Pogba is a big disgrace lipsrsealed
And his injury problems keep getting worse.
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by kelspinall(m): 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mathias pogba is foolish he should stay more years there

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by Ykc2(m): 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
And his mum make her children to dump their father's religion which is Christianity and took to her religion Islam, every year Paul pogba will circulate pictures of him in mekka, anyways 99% of Guinea �� people are into juju
Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by oz4real83(m): 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
Macmoni:

Where are you today and where is Pogba today
People should avoid you for your colonial mentality you feel civilization shouldn’t make people have other believes because of your myopic ideology
If them drop pogba today and drop you guess who reasonable people go pick ?
so it is a marabout\native doctor that will protect Paul Pogba from injuries? cheesy cheesy grin. It is people like you that believe that a native doctor's ring will help them pass exams instead of studying hard cheesy cheesy grin. Civilisation is exposure, there are things people that are exposed or live in an exposed\civilised world like Paul Pogba shouldn't do.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by mrksquare: 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
drips8:
Africans still have a lot of affinity for traditional religions, even if they claim to be Muslims or Christians.

Atiku was told in the 1990's that one day he will be president of Nigeria by a marabout. Since then he has been taken step to bring it to pass. Next year will prove if the prophesy will come to fruition.

The late Yar'adua was fond of inviting marabout from Senegal and Mali to Aso rock when he was President. So said El Rufai in his book "The accidental Public Servant".

75% Muslim bourgeois patronize the services of marabout.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' by GodsOwnMan: 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
oz4real83:

There is no difference between native doctors/spiritualists and pastors/imams who pray to Palestinian/Arab gods.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Franck Ribery And Arjen Robben In Tears At Final Game In Bayern Munich / Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible / Germany Vs Mexico: World Cup 2018 (0 - 1) On 17th June 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.