Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,808 members, 7,851,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner (8645 Views)

Kaduna: Uba Sani Celebrates As Tribunal Affirms His Election As Governor / Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge / Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by iSense247: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
Troublemaker111:
You are part of 3% Obi is getting in Kaduna . Igbos candidate can't win outside SE

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by iSense247: 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
Trinitycian:

Keep fooling yourselves. Only few Igbos here are rooting for Obi. I have been engaging residents since I arrived KD in different parts, Including Southern Kaduna. Check My previous threads.

So far, all the people that picked Obi are Igbos.
You and PandoraObi aka etrouble

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by hope4nigeria(m): 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
Thinkam:
Same in kebbi, Niger, Zamfara and sokoto.

You can only find Tinubu poster at party offices, but on regular banners inexistent

Atiku is coming

Are you an oduduwa terrorist or IPOB miscreants
you that is bokoharam, by the time Obi dati enter, one week offensive attack from new nigerian army will send you and your ragtag miscreants to 6fit underground

1 Like

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by Trinitycian: 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
VERDA:

Oga you are a deceitful being, you just entered Kaduna some days ago and your speaking English, just laughing at you, you think your the only one in KD...keep deceiving yourself and some people...

Currently in Kaduna too, Zaria to be precise and I can categorically tell you, your a big liar.

Zaria ko Sharia ni. Only Igbos, some sef, are rooting Obi. I challenge you to join me in KD let's go round on live video.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by Troublemaker111: 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
Is there a new Kaduna in SE grin even if the whole christians in southern Kaduna vote Obi , he won't still win undecided
DModeCntStopMe:

Without mincing words, I can comfortably tell you Obi has Kaduna already in the bag.

Just watch

1 Like

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by Ddokie: 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
Trinitycian:
https://www.nairaland.com/7344185/2023-why-there-no-tinubu

Day 6 in Kaduna. I have been going round looking for Tinubu's campaign banner in Kaduna, still haven't found any. Even supporters, I haven't found anyone supporting him.

Luckily, I came across some APC banners that have Uba Sani, Kaduna gubernatorial candidate and other APC members, yet, Tinubu's picture is conspicuously missing. What's happening? Are they ashamed of Tinubu or what?

Everyone I ask, na Atiku. Ask 20 people, 19 will say they want Atiku. 1 for Kwankwaso.

In Kaduna Central, 19 would say Atiku, 1 Obi.

In Kaduna South, 19 would say Atiku, 1 Obi.

Atiku has taken over Kaduna!

Oga, your conclusion that atiku will win kaduna, and that BAT isnt popular seems correct from the street polls i have seen from KD. But the position you are giving Kwankwaso and Obi doesn't seem to be the true picture. At least from street polls i have watched.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtTLGgwAkeY

And I honestly do not see how PO will lose Kaduna south to another fulani man after what those guys have gone through in the hands of the fulanis in the last couple of years.

I think Atiku will win kaduna but with a very slim margin to PO.

The most beautiful aspect of this election for PO is that the 3 K states that the north roars with isn't going to give anyone victory in 2023. The person who will win the elections must look elsewhere.

3 Likes

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by Trinitycian: 11:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
Ddokie:

Oga, your conclusion that atiku will win kaduna, and that BAT isnt popular seems correct from the street polls i have seen from KD. But the position you are giving Kwankwaso and Obi doesn't seem to be the true picture. At least from street polls i have watched.

Igbos are the ones supporting Obi here. I am here live. If you're in KD, let's meet for a live video. Again, Obi's supporters are basically Igbos. Cut and join video shouldn't deceive you. I saw one where Obi won Tinubu in Osun.

You people should stop deceiving yourselves

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by jumper524(m): 11:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
Trinitycian:
https://www.nairaland.com/7344185/2023-why-there-no-tinubu

Day 6 in Kaduna. I have been going round looking for Tinubu's campaign banner in Kaduna, still haven't found any. Even supporters, I haven't found anyone supporting him.

Luckily, I came across some APC banners that have Uba Sani, Kaduna gubernatorial candidate and other APC members, yet, Tinubu's picture is conspicuously missing. What's happening? Are they ashamed of Tinubu or what?

Everyone I ask, na Atiku. Ask 20 people, 19 will say they want Atiku. 1 for Kwankwaso.

In Kaduna Central, 19 would say Atiku, 1 Obi.

In Kaduna South, 19 would say Atiku, 1 Obi.

Atiku has taken over Kaduna!
Lol.
For which part of kd cos I did this same survey in kd and I found out how much, kd people in particular hate Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by DarkPheonix: 11:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
[sup][/sup]
Thinkam:
Same in kebbi, Niger, Zamfara and sokoto.

You can only find Tinubu poster at party offices, but on regular banners inexistent

Atiku is coming

Are you an oduduwa terrorist or IPOB miscreants

Boko haram/bandit self don dey call person terrorist and miscreants grin grin wetin person nor go see under one nijeria grin
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by Trinitycian: 11:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
jumper524:
Lol.
For which part of kd cos I did this same survey in kd and I found out how much, kd people in particular hate Atiku.

I am currently in Sabon Tasha. I can confirm you're nowhere near KD, LOL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by DModeCntStopMe: 12:13am On Sep 26, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Is there a new Kaduna in SE grin even if the whole christians in southern Kaduna vote Obi , he won't still win undecided

Thought you were reasonable

You still rely in playing the usual tribal card? I promise you it won't work this time
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by manmade(m): 12:13am On Sep 26, 2022
Trinitycian:

Keep fooling yourselves. Only few Igbos here are rooting for Obi. I have been engaging residents since I arrived KD in different parts, Including Southern Kaduna. Check My previous threads.

perhaps you're in another kaduna south than the one here , everyone here will vote for obi/ datti

2 Likes

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by Trinitycian: 12:15am On Sep 26, 2022
manmade:
perhaps you're in another kaduna south than the one here , everyone here will vote for obi/ datti

Dude, are you ready to meet me let's run a live video? I no get power for nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by jumper524(m): 12:21am On Sep 26, 2022
Trinitycian:

I am currently in Sabon Tasha. I can confirm you're nowhere near KD, LOL.
I'm an Abuja resident. I left zaria about a month ago. I did the survey and I'll be there this Saturday. Let's meet up any spot in kaduna and do the survey.
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by Trinitycian: 12:26am On Sep 26, 2022
jumper524:
I'm an Abuja resident. I left zaria about a month ago. I did the survey and I'll be there this Saturday. Let's meet up any spot in kaduna and do the survey.

Oga, you were never in KD. I am challenging you guys to meet me let's run a live video as I am currently in Kaduna. I am ready to burst your lies and deception, you all. Especially Obi's people. Lol

1 Like

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by VERDA: 12:50am On Sep 26, 2022
Trinitycian:

Zaria ko Sharia ni. Only Igbos, some sef, are rooting Obi. I challenge you to join me in KD let's go round on live video.

You must think everyone is jobless...I don't have anything to proof to you, I just said you should stop spreading tribal hate, campaign for your candidate and stop all these your fake Analysis. When the time comes we will know how the voting pattern will be in Kaduna, no be to dey do fake Analysis for nairaland.
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by Trinitycian: 12:52am On Sep 26, 2022
VERDA:

You must think everyone is jobless...I don't have anything to proof to you, I just said you should stop spreading tribal hate, campaign for your candidate and stop all these your fake Analysis. When the time comes we will know how the voting pattern will be in Kaduna, no be to dey do fake Analysis for nairaland.

LOL, bye.
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by Kokoy2022: 4:23am On Sep 26, 2022
Who wants to be identified with a covert failure because of sentiments or crumbs?
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by shortIGBOman: 5:29am On Sep 26, 2022
ezechi242:
Lol which of the Kaduna....the same Kaduna datti has conquered?.....most of you tends to see datti as a little boy...hahahaha Una go shock.

Emeka, no body knows Datti in Kaduna.

3 Likes

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by shortIGBOman: 5:39am On Sep 26, 2022
manmade:

I dey tell una, IGBO can never rule Nigeria. Keep giving yourself hope. You think Kaduna People go vote any IGBO Man? You must be dreaming.

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by shortIGBOman: 5:47am On Sep 26, 2022
jumper524:
Lol.

See one of them. These are the Peter Obi's IGBO supporters, who always disguise themselves by claiming to be Northerners. And you think that will make people vote Peter Obi?

It is only making people hate him more. Besides, Igbo can never rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by shortIGBOman: 5:58am On Sep 26, 2022
Trinitycian:

Igbos are the ones supporting Obi here. I am here live. If you're in KD, let's meet for a live video. Again, Obi's supporters are basically Igbos. Cut and join video shouldn't deceive you. I saw one where Obi won Tinubu in Osun.

You people should stop deceiving yourselves

Most of the IGBO in the North will not even vote Peter Obi. I was there live, within Television Garage side. when some IGBO who came in from the EAST. They rent some Kaduna colored Buses. They also rented some jobless guys from some Ogogoro joints, paid them 2k each and asked them to hold Peter Obi's posters. This happen about 2 months ago.

They took pictures, within seconds, those pictures were all over the internet. They claimed Kaduna youths are for Peter Obi, when they actually paid some jobless youths to take pictures. grin grin

1 Like

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by Kingozymandias(m): 6:55am On Sep 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Most of the IGBO in the North will not even vote Peter Obi. I was there live, within Television Garage side. when some IGBO who came in from the EAST. They rent some Kaduna colored Buses. They also rented some jobless guys from some Ogogoro joints, paid them 2k each and asked them to hold Peter Obi's posters. This happen about 2 months ago.

They took pictures, within seconds, those pictures were all over the internet. They claimed Kaduna youths are for Peter Obi, when they actually paid some jobless youths to take pictures. grin grin

How can one wake up so early with tears ? Omo see wailing ... See tears everywhere grin
You go cry tire

3 Likes

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by Kingozymandias(m): 6:56am On Sep 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

See one of them. These are the Peter Obi's IGBO supporters, who always disguise themselves by claiming to be Northerners. And you think that will make people vote Peter Obi?

It is only making people hate him more. Besides, Igbo can never rule Nigeria.

Your tears will fill buckets this week. Don't worry . As more Northerners support Obi will will fill tanks with your tears

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by Kingozymandias(m): 6:57am On Sep 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

I dey tell una, IGBO can never rule Nigeria. Keep giving yourself hope. You think Kaduna People go vote any IGBO Man? You must be dreaming.

If you like cry blood Obi will be your president.. see painment grin
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by PeterObi4LP: 7:12am On Sep 26, 2022
Nobody want to associate himself with a sick old dying drug bastard man.
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by Niwdog(m): 7:40am On Sep 26, 2022
Trinitycian:

why not show us a video of you asking people of kaduna who their choice for 2023 is no one will doubt you sir
I believe Atiku is winning Kd but saying zero for Tinubu one for Obi that means na Atiku area you Dey interview

1 Like

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by manmade(m): 7:44am On Sep 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

I'm not an Igbo man but I'm fully OBIdient, the mission to rescue this country has gone beyond issue of tribe or ethnicity,our elders have towed that way and it failed them woefully ,if there is any youth still shouting Igbo can't rule Nigeria, the person must be one of the few products of bad education system of this country that has refused to move with the trend by reorienting him/herself with the happening in the society.

1 Like

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by Trinitycian: 7:50am On Sep 26, 2022
Niwdog:
why not show us a video of you asking people of kaduna who their choice for 2023 is no one will doubt you sir
I believe Atiku is winning Kd but saying zero for Tinubu one for Obi that means na Atiku area you Dey interview

Dude, go through my previous threads. If you have proof or banner, upload.

If you want to take up the challenge, let's know. It's not a rocket science.
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by TrackerXL: 7:51am On Sep 26, 2022
The funny thing about this is that after the election n Tinubu is declared the winner even in Kaduna all this foolish Igbos will start wailing.
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by Trinitycian: 7:52am On Sep 26, 2022
Farrakhann:

You are the biggest liar of all time
I live in kaduna south and every one of us ,has decided to vote Obi
Stop deciving. People with your lies
Mumu

That's my problem with you guys. You're not even in KD. You lot should stop deceiving yourselves. If you're in KD, let's meet. I'm very disappointed in you Obi people. What you claim online is far different from the reality on ground here. You Igbos will organise rally to deceive yourselves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi & Datti's Wives Arrive Jigawa State For Women Town Hall Meeting (Pics) / Ondo Election: Supreme Court Stops Jegede's Appeal. / Atiku’s Pro-business Plan Receives Applause In The Business Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.