Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner (8646 Views)

Kaduna: Uba Sani Celebrates As Tribunal Affirms His Election As Governor / Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge / Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by Trinitycian: 7:56am On Sep 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Most of the IGBO in the North will not even vote Peter Obi. I was there live, within Television Garage side. when some IGBO who came in from the EAST. They rent some Kaduna colored Buses. They also rented some jobless guys from some Ogogoro joints, paid them 2k each and asked them to hold Peter Obi's posters. This happen about 2 months ago.

They took pictures, within seconds, those pictures were all over the internet. They claimed Kaduna youths are for Peter Obi, when they actually paid some jobless youths to take pictures. grin grin

Very possible. This explains why all the people that identified as Obedients here are Igbos. ALL. I pretend to be Obi supporter to get more gists. You need to see how happy they are to learn that a Christian from the North is supporting Obi.

I am really disappointed in them. Obi used to be my second choice after Atiku. In fact, he would have been my first if not for his party. But now, he's not even in my top 4. Those guys are after something else, not after the benefits of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by eazyduzit: 7:58am On Sep 26, 2022
Uba Sani is our incoming Governor insha Allah in Kaduna,Ashiru Kudan should go ans sleep jare.Senator Uba Sani will win Kaduna with a land slight victory but as for presidential vote,the votes in Kaduna State will be massively divided between the 3 candidate s but I see Atiku taking the highest votes.
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by EndsarsReloaded: 7:59am On Sep 26, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Nothing new here bro, Atiku will win Kaduna, Katsina. The huge votes from Kano is already splitted .

Atiku is coming!

Waziri Adamawa2023

Stop decieving yourself, Atiku is not coming anywhere rather he is returning to Dubai.

Wike has single handedly destroyed his chances in the South. Atiku can only win some states in the NW and NE, that's all. He can't even get 25% in more than 4 Southern states, so how is he going to win?

All I see are Atiku supporters exhibiting delusions of grandeur.

3 Likes

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by manmade(m): 8:05am On Sep 26, 2022
Trinitycian:

Very possible. This explains why all the people that identified as Obedients here are Igbos. ALL. I pretend to be Obi supporter to get more gists. You need to see how happy they are to learn that a Christian from the North is supporting Obi.

I am really disappointed in them. Obi used to be my second choice after Atiku. In fact, he would have been my first if not for his party. But now, he's not even in my top 4. Those guys are after something else, not after the benefits of Nigeria.
Taaar!! You changed gear when you realized that obi no dey give shishi and he will not give, obidient movement is not the ideal place for the " anywhere Belle face' bloggers like you , it's for selfless people that are willing to render selfless services to better the nation.

1 Like

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by SU50: 8:56am On Sep 26, 2022
ChangetheChange:
[b] El Rufai is still pissed off with Tinubu [/b]

Jus indifferent, like many others. Tinubu needs to reach out, state his case and what he has for the north.
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by SU50: 9:02am On Sep 26, 2022
Trinitycian:

Oga, you were never in KD. I am challenging you guys to meet me let's run a live video as I am currently in Kaduna. I am ready to burst your lies and deception, you all. Especially Obi's people. Lol

Oga was nowhere near KD, Zaria to be precise. Obi will NEVER win Zaria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by Trinitycian: 9:12am On Sep 26, 2022
SU50:

Oga was nowhere near KD, Zaria to be precise. Obi will NEVER win Zaria.

obviously, boss.
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by ezechi242: 9:14am On Sep 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka, no body knows Datti in Kaduna.

grin grin abiodun you mean nobody know a man that was once a senator?......your dream is actually a nightmeer

he has more weight in kaduna than what tinubu can pull in osun grin grin
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by LocalStandard1(m): 9:44am On Sep 26, 2022
Trinitycian:

Keep fooling yourselves. Only few Igbos here are rooting for Obi. I have been engaging residents since I arrived KD in different parts, Including Southern Kaduna. Check My previous threads.

So far, all the people that picked Obi are Igbos.

Seems you my guy are really a comedian after all! I read when you posted you just arrived KD and now you're already concluding only "some Igbos" support Peter Obi?

I am from Southern Kaduna, I share the same tribe as the only Christian governor in Kaduna's history, the late Patrick Yakowa. If you want more info just ask me.

Southern Kaduna is Obidient, take that to the bank Okay? Good and thank you.

1 Like

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by shortIGBOman: 9:50am On Sep 26, 2022
ezechi242:

grin grin abiodun you mean nobody know a man that was once a senator?......your dream is actually a nightmeer

he has more weight in kaduna than what tinubu can pull in osun grin grin

Nothing concern me with Tinubu. Na my Brother Atiku I know. grin

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by Trinitycian: 9:52am On Sep 26, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Seems you my guy are really a comedian after all! I read when you posted you just arrived KD and now you're already concluding only "some Igbos" support Peter Obi?

I am from Southern Kaduna, I share the same tribe as the only Christian governor in Kaduna's history, the late Patrick Yakowa. If you want more info just ask me.

Southern Kaduna is Obidient, take that to the bank Okay? Good and thank you.

'I am from Southern Kaduna' familiar line.

1. Tell me which city/town/village in 'Southern Kaduna'

2. If you'll agree to meet, let's take samples together. I want to see the 'we-Southern-Kaduna-are-voting-Obi' people.

1 Like

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by LocalStandard1(m): 10:35am On Sep 26, 2022
Trinitycian:

'I am from Southern Kaduna' familiar line.

1. Tell me which city/town/village in 'Southern Kaduna'

2. If you'll agree to meet, let's take samples together. I want to see the 'we-Southern-Kaduna-are-voting-Obi' people.

Mister man I am a Gwong by tribe. Two questions, what is the language of the only Christian governor of Kaduna state? What is the meaning his tribal name?

For the record it is pronounced Gyakowa not Yakowa. That is a bonus for you.

1 Like

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by Trinitycian: 10:37am On Sep 26, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Mister man I am a Gwong by tribe. Two questions, what is the language of the only Christian governor of Kaduna state? What is the meaning his tribal name?

For the record it is pronounced Gyakowa not Yakowa. That is a bonus for you.

Dude, you didn't answer me. I didn't ask for tribe. Anyone can claim anything.

Are you willing to meet me? Name your location sir. I ready for una.
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by LocalStandard1(m): 10:40am On Sep 26, 2022
Trinitycian:

Dude, you didn't answer me. I didn't ask for tribe. Anyone can claim anything.

Are you willing to meet me? Name your location sir. I ready for una.
Baba even if you claim to be female I will not meet you or share my location with you. We talk here mister man.

But I can speak my language with you if you want. What tribe are you?

1 Like

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by Trinitycian: 10:42am On Sep 26, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Baba even if you claim to be female I will not meet you or share my location with you. We talk here mister man.

But I can speak my language with you if you want. What tribe are you?

You're a fraud like others.

You're nowhere near Kaduna or you're one of the Igbos in Kaduna parading yourselves as Southern KDite.

I am currently in KD. I am willing to meet with any of you and have some friendly chats.

No time for fakes
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by Fewwords(m): 10:52am On Sep 26, 2022
Your data and statistics in Kaduna about obi and atiku are fraud and incorrect.Obi has gainedire popularity in Kaduna compared to atiku and tinubu
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by Fewwords(m): 10:53am On Sep 26, 2022
Your data and statistics in Kaduna about obi and atiku are fraud and incorrect.Obi has gained more
popularity in Kaduna compared to atiku and tinubu
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by Waterysperm: 11:00am On Sep 26, 2022
Trinitycian:

You're a fraud like others.

You're nowhere near Kaduna or you're one of the Igbos in Kaduna parading yourselves as Southern KDite.

I am currently in KD. I am willing to meet with any of you and have some friendly chats.

No time for fakes
What is your problem Oga? I was in Kaduna last month and I met Christians supporting Obi. Stop all these madness. Why must you meet the person physical abi you wan kidnap am. I don dey suspect you oo. I think we all should be wary of this moniker. I don talk my own.

2 Likes

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by shortIGBOman: 11:15am On Sep 26, 2022
manmade:
I'm not an Igbo man but I'm fully OBIdient, the mission to rescue this country has gone beyond issue of tribe or ethnicity,our elders have towed that way and it failed them woefully ,if there is any youth still shouting Igbo can't rule Nigeria, the person must be one of the few products of bad education system of this country that has refused to move with the trend by reorienting him/herself with the happening in the society.

You are an IGBO man and what ever you think doesn't concern us. But IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country. If e pain you too much, collect this Rope and do the needful.
When you reach that side, greet Ojukwu for us. Tell am say, the North never give Biafra their independence. grin grin

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by Kingozymandias(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You are an IGBO man and what ever you think doesn't concern us. But IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country. If e pain you too much, collect this Rope and do the needful.
When you reach that side, greet Ojukwu for us. Tell am say, the North never give Biafra their independence. grin grin

See pain and tears... grin your tears are so sweet and you will watch Igbo rule for the enxt 8 years now cry more for tears let me enjoy them

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by ezechi242: 11:24am On Sep 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Nothing concern me with Tinubu. Na my Brother Atiku I know. grin

oh grin grin ...that one wey no fit even win him own state convinsingly for 2019 grin grin
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by Trinitycian: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2022
Waterysperm:

What is your problem Oga? I was in Kaduna last month and I met Christians supporting Obi. Stop all these madness. Why must you meet the person physical abi you wan kidnap am. I don dey suspect you oo. I think we all should be wary of this moniker. I don talk my own.

Says the fraud. Why not meet me at any police station of your choice?

You should continue deceiving yourselves
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by shortIGBOman: 11:38am On Sep 26, 2022
ezechi242:

oh grin grin ...that one wey no fit even win him own state convinsingly for 2019 grin grin

IGBO People will not vote Peter. Cause IGBO People no like themselves. grin

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by Kingozymandias(m): 11:40am On Sep 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Now he is crying about whom Igbo people will vote...
This one will cry himself to death o grin whether you like it or not Peter Obi will rule Nigeria for the next 8 years. So cry more tears pls

1 Like

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by TheOldGods: 11:58am On Sep 26, 2022
Trinitycian:

Dude, are you ready to meet me let's run a live video? I no get power for nonsense
you're very funny oo. I wonder how people aregue with you. The video this guy posted clearly shows northerner. With the name of pure north, no ibo personsef was interviewed in this video. If you can't beat them, just join them

1 Like

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by Bobloco: 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
onomeabuja:

No be lie u lie bro....
I have not seen any tinubu picture in kaduna...
Wahala for tinubu oooooo grin

Really, and El Rufai is senior strategy adviser to the Emilokan drug lord
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
Trinitycian:
https://www.nairaland.com/7344185/2023-why-there-no-tinubu

Day 6 in Kaduna. I have been going round looking for Tinubu's campaign banner in Kaduna, still haven't found any. Even supporters, I haven't found anyone supporting him.

Luckily, I came across some APC banners that have Uba Sani, Kaduna gubernatorial candidate and other APC members, yet, Tinubu's picture is conspicuously missing. What's happening? Are they ashamed of Tinubu or what?

Everyone I ask, na Atiku. Ask 20 people, 19 will say they want Atiku. 1 for Kwankwaso.

In Kaduna Central, 19 would say Atiku, 1 Obi.

In Kaduna South, 19 would say Atiku, 1 Obi.

Atiku has taken over Kaduna!

@Moh247 PandoraObi FreeStuffsNG Leodeking Biodun556
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by ezechi242: 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

all these ones na old news na .....look for new ones. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by David160(m): 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
Trinitycian:
https://www.nairaland.com/7344185/2023-why-there-no-tinubu

Day 6 in Kaduna. I have been going round looking for Tinubu's campaign banner in Kaduna, still haven't found any. Even supporters, I haven't found anyone supporting him.

Luckily, I came across some APC banners that have Uba Sani, Kaduna gubernatorial candidate and other APC members, yet, Tinubu's picture is conspicuously missing. What's happening? Are they ashamed of Tinubu or what?

Everyone I ask, na Atiku. Ask 20 people, 19 will say they want Atiku. 1 for Kwankwaso.

In Kaduna Central, 19 would say Atiku, 1 Obi.

In Kaduna South, 19 would say Atiku, 1 Obi.

Atiku has taken over Kaduna!

There is no way Tinubu will defeat Atiku in the north.

Apc has failed.. Pdp is the only opposition most noetherners know so its understandable
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by onomeabuja: 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
Bobloco:

Really, and El Rufai is senior strategy adviser to the Emilokan drug lord
grin
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by Trinitycian: 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
TheOldGods:
you're very funny oo. I wonder how people aregue with you. The video this guy posted clearly shows northerner. With the name of pure north, no ibo personsef was interviewed in this video. If you can't beat them, just join them

Dude, do I look like a fool to you? That video is cut and join. I have seen one where Obi defeated Tinubu in Ibadan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW02Gd5lamE

I am currently in KD and all they've been posting here is fake. I have challenged anyone that think otherwise to join me in a live video here in KD
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by asanausana91: 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
ezechi242:
Lol which of the Kaduna....the same Kaduna datti has conquered?.....most of you tends to see datti as a little boy...hahahaha Una go shock.
who is datti? Is he selling Galla by the road side?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Former Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Dumps PDP / Bandits Attack Katsina Communities, Kill Three, Abduct Dozens / Senate Threatens 100 MDAs With Zero Allocation In 2023 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.