Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner (8630 Views)

Kaduna: Uba Sani Celebrates As Tribunal Affirms His Election As Governor / Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge / Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by ezechi242: 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
asanausana91:
who is datti? Is he selling Galla by the road side?

same way no body knows your name in your family meetings grin grin

1 Like

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by juman(m): 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2022
Their posters cannot win them election.
Elrufai and all those depend solely on buhari to win elections in kaduna.

Pdp is still strong in that state.
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by Trinitycian: 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
asanausana91:
who is datti? Is he selling Galla by the road side?

Hahaha grin
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by fiizznation: 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
Stop lying. You will see Tinubu posters around UTC junction and that's the road that leads to sir kashim Ibrahim house (official government house of Kaduna). You said you conducted your silly survey in sabon Tasha and environs, so what do you expect?

If you are familiar with Kaduna settings,
you'd know that those places are PDP strongholds in Kaduna. Did you conduct your survey in Kaduna metropolis, or in in Rigasa, Tudunwada, etc to know what everybody in Kaduna is talking about?

Smh

1 Like

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by manmade(m): 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Obi an Igbo man is the next president of this country and my opinion doesn't matter because I'm a stupid ethnic bigot. It would be very hard for me to accept so I've decided to use a rope to end my miserable life , When i reach that side i'll see Ojukwu and tell am say, my hatred for the ibo led to my depression which made me to commit suicide. grin grin
eeyah!!! : lipsrsealed-Rest in pieces in advance grin grin
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by shortIGBOman: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
manmade:
eeyah!!! : lipsrsealed-Rest in pieces in advance grin grin

Emeka. Since the thing pain you this much. Take this drink below. You won't be missed. grin grin

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by Trinitycian: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
fiizznation:
Stop lying. You will see Tinubu posters around UTC junction and that's the road that leads to sir kashim Ibrahim house (official government house of Kaduna). You said you conducted your silly survey in sabon Tasha and environs, so what do you expect?

If you are familiar with Kaduna settings,
you'd know that those places are PDP strongholds in Kaduna. Did you conduct your survey in Kaduna metropolis, or in in Rigasa, Tudunwada, etc to know what everybody in Kaduna is talking about?

Smh

1. I didn't say Tinubu poster is not in Kaduna. I said I haven't seen. Meaning it's scare, compared to Obi's, Kwankwaso's and Atiku's. If you've seen any, upload.

2. I didn't say I conducted my survey in Sabon Tasha. I said I am currently in Sabon Tasha. That's because I am on Kaduna Central now. Kano and other Kaduna North places are APC stronghold. I haven't seen any Tinubu supporter. Even Markafi plaza, I haven't seen any.

Kaduna South and central are Even worse.

However, that doesn't mean there's no Tinubu poster in the whole of Kaduna, not possible. My point is it's EXTREMELY RARE. SO RARE THAT DESPITE ALL MY DAYS HERE I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY. You should upload if you've seen any.

Same with his supporters. I haven't seen ANY here. But that doesn't mean they don't exist at all in Kaduna. This is why I gave Tinubu 1% even though I haven't seen.

The summary is Tinubu is not popular at all in Kaduna.
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by manmade(m): 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

My nickname is short � devil , the thing you said pain me so much, I'll take this sniper drink above, I hope You won't be missed me , my dad is the one waving at me saying I should kill myself. grin grin
hmmmmm, for real? I can now understand why you harboured so much hatred, charity begins at home.....
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by manmade(m): 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by manmade(m): 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by manmade(m): 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Please man-made, I'm really sorry for this foolish displayed of my in born stupidity ,some of my friends on nairaland have started calling me to say I've picked on a wrong guy , please I knew you are not my match in anyway, please accept my apologies.
ok apology accepted, go and sin no more. cheesy
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by shortIGBOman: 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
manmade:
ok apology accepted, go and sin no more. cheesy

Seun, lalasticlala, myn44, OAM4J this person has been editing my post and repost with insultive messages.
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by shortIGBOman: 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
manmade:
hmmmmm, for real? I can now understand why you harboured so much hatred, charity begins at home.....

Seun, lalasticlala, myn44, OAM4J this person has been editing my post and repost with insultive messages
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by Kingozymandias(m): 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Seun, lalasticlala, myn44, OAM4J this person has been editing my post and repost with insultive messages

Mods this member does this to other people too I can provide screen shorts ...he uses his alternate account too GeneralOjukwu to do this too
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by tctrills: 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Ni oju e abi Let meet at the poll
Why is it that all those who believe Tinubu would win on the north are not from the north?
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by tctrills: 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
Trinitycian:

Keep fooling yourselves. Only few Igbos here are rooting for Obi. I have been engaging residents since I arrived KD in different parts, Including Southern Kaduna. Check My previous threads.

So far, all the people that picked Obi are Igbos.
Clearly you are an Atiku supporter. You are saying what we expect you to say.
Tinubu supporters claim he would win Kaduna and Obi supporters say the same about their candidate. Everyone to their own propoganda.
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
Has garfield1 seen this thread?
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by garfield1: 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
Agboriotejoye:
Has garfield1 seen this thread?

Only one billboard from a notable atiku lapdog? Was tinubu even in that billboard to start with?
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by manmade(m): 11:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Anyone that want to come to equity must come with clean hands , you introduced the insultive messages laced with tribalistic comments and you were given back in your own coin wotowoto, now you're shouting for help, I told you that I be your papa for this game, anyway as you had earlier apologized, I've forgiven you ,...to err is human to forgive is divine, enjoy your sleep cool
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by manmade(m): 12:02am On Sep 27, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Mods this member does this to other people too I can provide screen shorts ...he uses his alternate account too GeneralOjukwu to do this too
who be this again? Wetin this one dey talk? undecided You guys think the mod would just sanction anyone just because you mentioned their names? Where were you when the guy was breaking every known rules on this forum? Meanwhile,I have just one account here and if you're having problem with one generalojukwu ,pls go and sort it and don't drag me into it.
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by Kingozymandias(m): 2:22am On Sep 27, 2022
manmade:
who be this again? Wetin this one dey talk? undecided You guys think the mod would just sanction anyone just because you mentioned their names? Where were you when the guy was breaking every known rules on this forum? Meanwhile,I have just one account here and if you're having problem with one generalojukwu ,pls go and sort it and don't drag me into it.

What are you talking about I was talking to someone else. Who are you and why are you crying on my mention? undecided
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:38am On Sep 27, 2022
garfield1:

Only one billboard from a notable atiku lapdog? Was tinubu even in that billboard to start with?
Lol. I told you this already. I went to Kd passing through Niger. All the billboards I saw of APC, none had Tinubu there. But the PDP billboards had Atiku and we're very much visible in almost all areas

1 Like

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by bdon123(m): 7:50am On Sep 27, 2022
Troublemaker111:
You are part of 3% Obi is getting in Kaduna . Igbos candidate can't win outside SE
No need for noise...2023 premium tears awaits u
Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by GeneralOjukwu: 8:58am On Sep 27, 2022
manmade:

Don't mind Kingozymandias.

I dealt with him and destroyed his psyche.

That's why he's so infatuated with me. I am fully hetero and don't do homo. Told him times without number.

1 Like

Re: KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner by Kingozymandias(m): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Don't mind Kingozymandias.

I dealt with him and destroyed his psyche.

That's why he's so infatuated with me. I am fully hetero and don't do homo. Told him times without number.
You have gone from crying for Tinubu to crying for me wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku: My Relationship With NASS Thwarted Obasanjo’s Third-Term Agenda / Lagos Commences Power Generation From Organic Wastes / 14-yr-old With Brain-Cancer Asks Obi For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.