Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,929 members, 7,841,549 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

People That Cheat In Relationship Are Super Humans - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People That Cheat In Relationship Are Super Humans (868 Views)

Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO / Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships / 7 Things To Do When You Are Tempted To Cheat In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People That Cheat In Relationship Are Super Humans by JOACHINpedro: 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
I tried to get intimate with a side chick but damn! I was just feeling guilty, couldn't even get my mind at peace. Though my baby girl is in another state but the thought of having something to do with someone else weakens me. I don't know if it's because my main babe was the one that professed her love first or she's a hard working lady. But honestly, side chicks are extra work. I no fit try am. How do you guys cope having side chicks? I don't think that shit gives peace at all

2 Likes

Re: People That Cheat In Relationship Are Super Humans by detectivejones: 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
Relationship is not easy and someone will now decide not to have one, but two to 3 dramatic people in their life all in the name of double dating. Nothing beats sticking to one person.

5 Likes

Re: People That Cheat In Relationship Are Super Humans by Offpoint1: 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
I guess there are only two of us left on earth cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: People That Cheat In Relationship Are Super Humans by superCleanworks(m): 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
It is not for everybody. commot body.
I hope it is not for your inter-state babe too.
Re: People That Cheat In Relationship Are Super Humans by JOACHINpedro: 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
detectivejones:
Relationship is not easy and someone will now decide not to have one, but two to 3 dramatic people in their life all in the name of double dating. Nothing beats sticking to one person.
You get it bruh!

1 Like

Re: People That Cheat In Relationship Are Super Humans by JOACHINpedro: 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
Offpoint1:
We are now three.

1 Like

Re: People That Cheat In Relationship Are Super Humans by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
I tried to get intimate with a side chick but damn! I was just feeling guilty, couldn't even get my mind at peace. Though my baby girl is in another state but the thought of having something to do with someone else weakens me. I don't know if it's because my main babe was the one that professed her love first or she's a hard working lady. But honestly, side chicks are extra work. I no fit try am. How do you guys cope having side chicks? I don't think that shit gives peace at all

the fact that you already have a side chic, shows that your mind is already wrong...(aka you cheating), whether you like it or not. not fukcing her is a sad consolation into your confused mind.

i guess, if your babe has a bf but doesnt fukc him, it makes it okay, abi?!?!?

1 Like

Re: People That Cheat In Relationship Are Super Humans by Michelle70(m): 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
Offpoint1:

Re: People That Cheat In Relationship Are Super Humans by Softmirror: 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

THERE ARE CIRCUMSTANCES WHICH AUTOMATICALLY CONFIGURES THE BRAIN TO CHEAT NO MATTER HOW MUCH REFINED YOUR MIND IS. NEVER HOPE TO FIND YOURSELF IN SUCH A CIRCUMSTANCE.

THERE IS A GUY I KNOW SO WELL, NEVER EVER HAD SEX, HE IS ONE OF THOSE WHO IS # VIRGIN WIFE AND VIRGIN WIFE ALONE. NASO ONE OLOSHO BABE PACKAGE HERSELF FOR AM, MUMU BELIEVED ALL HER LIES ABOUT HOW THE REASON SHE IS YET TO MARRY AT HER AGE IS BECAUSE EVERY MAN WHO SEEK FOR HER HAND IN MARRIAGE IS ALWAYS DEMANDING FOR SEX OF WHICH SHE WANTS TO REMAIN A VIRGIN TILL HER WEDDING NIGHT.

SHE TRICKEF HIM TO MARRYING HER AND THAT WAS THE CIRCUMSTANCE WHICH LED TO THE GUY FVCKING WOMEN LIKE HOW U.S.A WAS BOMBARDING IRAQ DURING THE GULF WAR.

HAD IT BEEN HE FOUND FULFILMENT IN MARRYING HER, DREAMS COME TRUE, A VIRGIN WIFE FIDELITY IS ASSURED. BUT HE IS DOING ALL HE IS DOING OUT OF ANGER AND DISSAPPOINTMENT.

3 Likes

Re: People That Cheat In Relationship Are Super Humans by kelspinall(m): 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
seriously its tough,first time i knack anoda gal when my ex gf was in another state gosh omo i no geh my peace the whole day..till me and her come talk..una dey try oo.i no sure i go fee do am again..
Re: People That Cheat In Relationship Are Super Humans by SPAMBOX7: 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
And you are so sure your interstate gf doesn't have a side nigga. Lmfao
Re: People That Cheat In Relationship Are Super Humans by JOACHINpedro: 6:01am On Sep 26, 2022
superCleanworks:
SPAMBOX7:
And you are so sure your interstate gf doesn't have a side nigga. Lmfao
I'm more concerned about my own peace of mind
I can't vouch for her though but our relationship is non-parasitic which is what matters

1 Like

Re: People That Cheat In Relationship Are Super Humans by JOACHINpedro: 6:02am On Sep 26, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

the fact that you already have a side chic, shows that your mind is already wrong...(aka you cheating), whether you like it or not. not fukcing her is a sad consolation into your confused mind.

i guess, if your babe has a bf but doesnt fukc him, it makes it okay, abi?!?!?
You're right but I've discharged them, it's safe to say my ex-sidechicks
Re: People That Cheat In Relationship Are Super Humans by Alibaba0: 8:33am On Sep 26, 2022
Softmirror:

THERE ARE CIRCUMSTANCES WHICH AUTOMATICALLY CONFIGURES THE BRAIN TO CHEAT NO MATTER HOW MUCH REFINED YOUR MIND IS. NEVER HOPE TO FIND YOURSELF IN SUCH A CIRCUMSTANCE.

THERE IS A GUY I KNOW SO WELL, NEVER EVER HAD SEX, HE IS ONE OF THOSE WHO IS # VIRGIN WIFE AND VIRGIN WIFE ALONE. NASO ONE OLOSHO BABE PACKAGE HERSELF FOR AM, MUMU BELIEVED ALL HER LIES ABOUT HOW THE REASON SHE IS YET TO MARRY AT HER AGE IS BECAUSE EVERY MAN WHO SEEK FOR HER HAND IN MARRIAGE IS ALWAYS DEMANDING FOR SEX OF WHICH SHE WANTS TO REMAIN A VIRGIN TILL HER WEDDING NIGHT.

SHE TRICKEF HIM TO MARRYING HER AND THAT WAS THE CIRCUMSTANCE WHICH LED TO THE GUY FVCKING WOMEN LIKE HOW U.S.A WAS BOMBARDING IRAQ DURING THE GULF WAR.

HAD IT BEEN HE FOUND FULFILMENT IN MARRYING HER, DREAMS COME TRUE, A VIRGIN WIFE FIDELITY IS ASSURED. BUT HE IS DOING ALL HE IS DOING OUT OF ANGER AND DISSAPPOINTMENT.

It happened to you and not your guy...just kip kwayet there
Re: People That Cheat In Relationship Are Super Humans by JOACHINpedro: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2022
kelspinall:
seriously its tough,first time i knack anoda gal when my ex gf was in another state gosh omo i no geh my peace the whole day..till me and her come talk..una dey try oo.i no sure i go fee do am again..
You're the fourth person

1 Like

Re: People That Cheat In Relationship Are Super Humans by Luiz321: 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
superCleanworks:
Damn ,, no give this guy BP oo
Re: People That Cheat In Relationship Are Super Humans by JOACHINpedro: 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
Softmirror:

Your friend expected much without verifying. If I want to marry a virgin, the moment the lady tells me she is one is the moment I will put my finger in that hole to verify (call it childish, I don't care). After verification we can then act mature
Re: People That Cheat In Relationship Are Super Humans by Johnmatuc2: 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

Your friend expected much without verifying. If I want to marry a virgin, the moment the lady tells me she is one is the moment I will put my finger in that hole to verify (call it childish, I don't care). After verification we can then act mature

How will you know she is a virgin by putting your finger??
Re: People That Cheat In Relationship Are Super Humans by JOACHINpedro: 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
Johnmatuc2:

How will you know she is a virgin by putting your finger??
It's a skill that requires patience to learn.

(1) (Reply)

Na Water Full This One – Online Video Of Big Slappy Backside Lady Shaking It (vi / Why Are People So Insecure About Your Success Or Archievments? / If You Do These 6 Things, A Woman Will Never Forget You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.