Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,453 members, 7,864,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

APC Postpones Inauguration Of Tinubu Campaign Council - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Postpones Inauguration Of Tinubu Campaign Council (15226 Views)

APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' / APC Postpones Lagos And Imo Governorship Primary / APC Postpones Presidential Primary Twice In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Postpones Inauguration Of Tinubu Campaign Council by OLOKOESHIN: 11:04am On Sep 26, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
May God never allow Tinubu to be President
If God nah man
Re: APC Postpones Inauguration Of Tinubu Campaign Council by 07kjb: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2022
Confused and selfish gathering
Re: APC Postpones Inauguration Of Tinubu Campaign Council by Epicji: 11:06am On Sep 26, 2022
Wetin APC want carry campaign,Abeg tell me ooo
Re: APC Postpones Inauguration Of Tinubu Campaign Council by BabaAgba79(m): 11:06am On Sep 26, 2022
iwaeda:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/26/apc-postpones-inauguration-of-tinubu-campaign-council

I know the plans of the North! No way for Fulani in 2023 again! Tinubu or Obi is ok so far it is not Fulani!
Re: APC Postpones Inauguration Of Tinubu Campaign Council by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:06am On Sep 26, 2022
iwaeda:
APC oti lu leeee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
iro ni
Re: APC Postpones Inauguration Of Tinubu Campaign Council by Hassanmaye(m): 11:07am On Sep 26, 2022
Re: APC Postpones Inauguration Of Tinubu Campaign Council by ufuosman(m): 11:07am On Sep 26, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: APC Postpones Inauguration Of Tinubu Campaign Council by Sunnyski: 11:07am On Sep 26, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

Tinubu will never become the president of this nation. A man with shaky hands that can't sign document.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Postpones Inauguration Of Tinubu Campaign Council by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:07am On Sep 26, 2022
They are still shopping for fake bishops from Congo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Postpones Inauguration Of Tinubu Campaign Council by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:08am On Sep 26, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
He might win o
Re: APC Postpones Inauguration Of Tinubu Campaign Council by Dshocker(m): 11:08am On Sep 26, 2022
Who killed Funsho Williams?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Postpones Inauguration Of Tinubu Campaign Council by iwaeda: 11:08am On Sep 26, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
iro ni

Talo npa grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Postpones Inauguration Of Tinubu Campaign Council by Masturbator2020: 11:08am On Sep 26, 2022
iwaeda:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/26/apc-postpones-inauguration-of-tinubu-campaign-council
look at this,their aim is to serve their party,not to serve Nigeria. Shameless people

Re: APC Postpones Inauguration Of Tinubu Campaign Council by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:09am On Sep 26, 2022
iwaeda:

Talo npa grin grin grin grin grin grin
eyin naa ni
Re: APC Postpones Inauguration Of Tinubu Campaign Council by jaxxy(m): 11:09am On Sep 26, 2022
AV
Re: APC Postpones Inauguration Of Tinubu Campaign Council by Alexiiydon: 11:10am On Sep 26, 2022
KEVIND:
Throwback: Buhari Thank Those Who Campaigned For Him On Social media in 2015
APC are Hypocrites for condemning Obidients on social media.
but obituaries are more foolish to rant on social media without any structures ask many obituary pikins them no get voters card few ones whey get no Dey vote I fear for who no fear your stupidity Apc get structure before Buhari talk that one

1 Like

Re: APC Postpones Inauguration Of Tinubu Campaign Council by Pababa8: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2022
Yooo

Re: APC Postpones Inauguration Of Tinubu Campaign Council by Alexiiydon: 11:12am On Sep 26, 2022
Jestin:
The confusion that will lead to their destruction.
idiot Biafra elements na to Dey cause trouble Dey una head if them check well well labor party never see one person to campaign for them just social media ranting
Re: APC Postpones Inauguration Of Tinubu Campaign Council by PeterObi4LP: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2022
There is fire on the mountain run run run.

PETER OBI: THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MOVEMENT AND PARTY CAMPAIGN, by Dr Adamu Akyala Ishaku

I have said this before and I will say it again and again.
Peter Obi is not running a campaign. He is leading a movement.
Let me tell you the difference in case you don't know.

1. Campaigns end as soon as the results of elections are announced. Movements continue thereafter.

2. Campaigns are driven by politicians while movements are driven by the people.

4. Campaigns are driven by interest while movements are driven by convictions

4. In Campaigns people follow a politician selfishly because they believe he/ she will win but in movements, the people follow selflessly because they believe the people will win.

5. In campaigns ,people follow a person while in a movement people follow ideology.

6. In campaigns politicians tell the people what they will do but in a movement the people know what the person they are following will do.

7. In a campaign, people who cast their vote believe they are doing a politician a favour but in a movement they know they are doing themselves a favour.

8. In a campaign, politicians build structures but in a movement the people build the structure and infact,everyone is a structure.

9. In campaigns we rely on politicians to convince us to get involved,we have people with apathy but in a movement people find motivation from within. Everyone is bold.

10. Campaigns come with a plan from day one but Movements don't. They are spontaneous. They build momentum that becomes the plan.

11. Campaigns are like T.V advertisement politicians pay to get people in, but a movement is like a premiership match,the people pay to get in at their own expenses.

12. In a campaign people who oppose you or make a caricature of your campaign are usually confident but in a movement,people who oppose you or make caricature of the movement are scared of it.

PETER OBI IS A MOVEMENT. I AM PART OF THAT MOVEMENT. BE ALSO A PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
NOW IS THE TIME. STAND UP AND BE COUNTED ."

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Postpones Inauguration Of Tinubu Campaign Council by iwaeda: 11:17am On Sep 26, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
eyin naa ni

Olorun oje, mi ole lu leee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Postpones Inauguration Of Tinubu Campaign Council by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:19am On Sep 26, 2022
iwaeda:

Olorun oje, mi ole lu leee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ati gbo o
Re: APC Postpones Inauguration Of Tinubu Campaign Council by trutharena: 11:19am On Sep 26, 2022
Choose the best for Nigeria by judging Tinubu and the others on their performance as administrators

1 Like

Re: APC Postpones Inauguration Of Tinubu Campaign Council by fcbelle72(f): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Postpones Inauguration Of Tinubu Campaign Council by Infomaz(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2022
Ulforex:
Tinubu is sick. He needs to rest

He has travelled to London for a one week rest.... meanwhile campaign never even start!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Postpones Inauguration Of Tinubu Campaign Council by FireUpNow(m): 11:24am On Sep 26, 2022
Meanwhile some of my Edo brothers and sisters are jubilating over the inclusion of that cultist and thugish thug Tony Kabaka in the list of APC presidential campaign team. Anuofia!!!!
Re: APC Postpones Inauguration Of Tinubu Campaign Council by Okoroawusa: 11:28am On Sep 26, 2022
I don't think most people on this thread read the article especially those on the first line of the thread.

We go dey pepper una!

I Love APC
Re: APC Postpones Inauguration Of Tinubu Campaign Council by Kingozymandias(m): 11:29am On Sep 26, 2022
Trouble in paradise. More tears to roll down their fat cheeks grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Postpones Inauguration Of Tinubu Campaign Council by GreyLaw(m): 11:36am On Sep 26, 2022
franchasofficia:
Anybody that stand against the will of God for Nigeria come 2023 will be destroyed by God's wrath. His or her family will not be spared by the raging anger of God.

Nigerians have cried and suffered enough and their cries and tears have reached heavens. Enough is enough to all criminals and looters of Nigeria's commonwealth in the name of politics.

Nigerians are spending their life savings to secure visa of any developed and even developing country they can just to run away from Nigeria as if Nigeria is fighting full blown civil war and these criminal politicians don't care and they think God and nature are sleeping?

Buhari and APC spilled so many innocent blood and Tinubu supported it without speaking up against it. Osinbajo was next to be used but he refused to be the Daniel God chose him to be by helping Buhari and APC to spill lies to cover up their evil and he got rejected Spiritually.

God wanted to use Buhari but Buhari was too evil and unforgiven to allow God to use him.

God has ordained Peter Obi as next Nigeria's President. Discerning minds already know this but the canal minds will fight till they die like the Egyptian army.

The race of life is not always for the strong nor for the swift, but of the Lord that showeth mercy.

God wants to use Peter Obi to set Nigeria on the pathway for greatness and anybody that stands against this divine project will live to regret his or her life.

Femi Fani Kayode knows this but he can't say it publicly to avoid losing his privileges in APC. Many APC chieftains already know.

And if you watch the beginning of Obi emergence and how his journey has been so far, it is divine. Some years back, a Yoruba man of God in Osun state predicted this, I am still trying to find that video because the man of God is not popular neither is his Church.

If Tinubu refuses to play neutral for God's will to prevail, he may not complete the campaign and he won't be able to appear in all the State campaign rallies, I see him slumping, but I don't wish him death unless he has evil agenda against the divine will of God for Nigeria.

A lot of turbulence will happen before February 2023 and it will become clearer to people that do not believe that Peter Obi is a divine project.

If you love your life stay neutral in 2023 election, don't even dare to upturn the will of the majority of ordinary Nigerians or else nature will raise a sword against you and your household.

If you believe you or your candidate is truly who Nigerians want in 2023, just stay neutral and allow free, fair, credible election that will allow Nigerians choose who they want to lead them.

Rig 2023 Presidential election and incurr the wrath of God upon your life and generations unborn!

This is a warning not a joke!

You are a spiritual man and you see or feel in the spirit. The truth is that one of the major contenders may not live through till Feb 2023. I won't mention names.

Every discerning mind knows Obi is the man. He doesn't have the personality or carriage to pull this kind of crowd humanly speaking, so it can only be God giving him this visibility and popularity.

I pray, let God's will be done and let no man truncate it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Postpones Inauguration Of Tinubu Campaign Council by Igbodicool(m): 11:46am On Sep 26, 2022
Let the inner battle continues...

APC in Nigeria?
Never again!
Re: APC Postpones Inauguration Of Tinubu Campaign Council by Igbodicool(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I don't think most people on this thread read the article especially those on the first line of the thread.

We go dey pepper una!

I Love APC
And may your life and your entire generation be like APC government!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Sets Up Committee To End Faceoff With Senate: Dailytrust / ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity / Lamido Restates Support For Atiku As Secondus, Tsauri & Maibasira Visit. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.