Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,529 members, 7,850,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada (3375 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by BigDawsNet: 9:43am On Sep 27, 2022
Truthsoldier:
Good day nairalanders

There is the sweet young lady,godly,smart and intelligent lady I plan settling down soon,we are so much into each other, we have discussed so many things concerning our future but the issue here is that she told me she would not want us to have our kids in Nigeria.
I told her that there are actually some good places in Nigeria, in fact she told me she would want us to have a permanent residency over there in Canada,I told her about my work,she said that there is no problem if I would want to be coming visiting them to which I disagreed, she told me that she would want us to go there and continue more on her education and I settle and get a job there.
I tried to let her know that she may choose to have our kids born there and we still return to Nigeria, but she's having none of that,she loves me so much,but this aspect is what I want to figure out.

Should I grant her that desire of totally relocating, or let us have our home there while I work here in Port Harcourt, I would not like to stay away from my family and kids.

What should I do now?

Marriage this days needs unity
Living away from you family is never a good idea

You love your job in Nigeria and she wants to migrate... you both needs to come to terms on what you want for each other... don't quit your dream job just to Satisfy your wife...

I have people with extreme high paying jobs in Nigeria that moves over here... truly they are okay.. but dere lives, income and freedom back home can't not be compared with dere current position here...

Sometimes they want to regret moving but they just wave it off and focus at the present...

So think about it very well

If you know you can maintain ur marriage faraway from dem... den let them go to Canada

Additional
My uncle was in ur shoe some years back...
Wife and kids in Yankee
Uncle in Nigeria working...
Uncle his sending bills/rents funds from nigeria to Yankee because wife can't work full time with kids
Uncle normally converted naira to dollars and send dem
Bills was very uncomfortable for Uncle...

Na long story sha... can't discuss further...

So think about it

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by Streetmovement(m): 9:56am On Sep 27, 2022
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

Them one use this one chase dreams and clear people doubts grin

No worry your head go soon correct

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by ghettochild(m): 10:27am On Sep 27, 2022
If she has the means to go there without ur finance.
Make she go now..
See as she don get entitlement to ur money already

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by jayworld15(m): 11:59am On Sep 27, 2022
Truthsoldier:
Good day nairalanders

There is the sweet young lady,godly,smart and intelligent lady I plan settling down soon,we are so much into each other, we have discussed so many things concerning our future but the issue here is that she told me she would not want us to have our kids in Nigeria.
I told her that there are actually some good places in Nigeria, in fact she told me she would want us to have a permanent residency over there in Canada,I told her about my work,she said that there is no problem if I would want to be coming visiting them to which I disagreed, she told me that she would want us to go there and continue more on her education and I settle and get a job there.
I tried to let her know that she may choose to have our kids born there and we still return to Nigeria, but she's having none of that,she loves me so much,but this aspect is what I want to figure out.

Should I grant her that desire of totally relocating, or let us have our home there while I work here in Port Harcourt, I would not like to stay away from my family and kids.

What should I do now?

What should you do?
God hates SIMPified men. Don't ever allow a woman to dictate your journey in life for you. Don't allow her to use emotional blackmail to win over you. Don't ever fall for her antics. Do this and see that you're a classy prize. Most women's request is always "me, me, I, me" thing. They're self centered. Don't fall for that shit, bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by omocuteynoni: 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2022
Truthsoldier:
Good day nairalanders

What should I do now?
who is paying!?
Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by mespusinglez(m): 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
NIGERIANS GUYS NO DEY EVER LEARN.

GARRI WEY YOU GET COMFORTABLY FOR HOUSE BETTER PASS FRIED RICE WEY DEM PROMISE YOU SOMEWHERE

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by advanceDNA: 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
Mentholated:

Why is the world becoming this cold? Why are humans, both males and females becoming this ruthless? How can a woman that loves you suggest to you that she can be comfortable to have a distant marriage ( Canada and Nigeria) with you while you guys are dating? I understand that people can exploit people sometimes but we should all have limits abeg.

Humans will be humans....im not suprised he's being exploited....women do that all the time.. they just take it to a demon level sometimes

Whats surprising is that he's not seeing he's nothing but a canada ticket to that that girl...
Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by advanceDNA: 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
omocuteynoni:
who is paying!?

U still dey ask??
Women dey like pay for anything??

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by Shokoloko(f): 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
Truthsoldier:
Good day nairalanders

What should I do now?
There is nothing like a long distance marriage. This is a bomb waiting to explode. Can two work together except they agree (whole heartedly)?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
Truthsoldier:
Good day nairalanders

What should I do now?
hmmn..you just described my ex..where is she based.
Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by Quicksilver14: 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
PerfectStranger:
She wants to relocate permanently and later further her education, graduates and then ditch your sorry a$$ with laws favoring only women.

She’s so selfish and self centered. She wan use you actualize her abroad dreams. Simping doesn’t end well.

Was trying to connect the dots, but you've just done that. Thanks brother!
Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by Blunttruth: 6:53am On Sep 29, 2022
EmzyT:

Oh, you've switched to your other account and quoted your dull self to continue spewing your gibberish? grin grin grin

Do you know if the OP is very comfortable here in Nigeria before making your useless assertions of building a better future for his kids? undecided

Must everyone relocate to Europe? What happened to going there and giving birth to the kids when it's time for delivery like the OP rightly said?

MUMU!

You are surprised people aren't as foolish as you, so I quoted myself to get validation from a bunch of strangers. Maybe that's what you do to help boost your overinflated ego.
grin I know your problem. You are frustrated . You wish you could but you can't. I won't engage you, remain in your shiithole country dingbat.
Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by EmzyT: 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
Blunttruth:

You are surprised people aren't as foolish as you, so I quoted myself to get validation from a bunch of strangers. Maybe that's what you do to help boost your overinflated ego.
grin I know your problem. You are frustrated . You wish you could but you can't. I won't engage you, remain in your shiithole country dingbat.

Senile Old fool, so this is what you've been typing since? I swear I even thought you've deactivated grin grin grin

People like you are the ones who'll rather go and be a slave in another man's country than be a long in theirs. grin

At my age, I've toured round the world more than you and your useless generations can ever imagine grin grin

Son of a Wretched Vagabond grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by Ifakiland(m): 1:59am On Oct 02, 2022
EmzyT:

Silly old fool, I'm more intelligent compared to your entire generations COMBINED! Have you or any of your generation(s) travel outside the shores of Nigeria before?

When people who've got experience are contributing to sensible topics as this, Miserable losers like you ought to hide your faces!
Look at this mumu, you met a girl that dreams of traveling out, you're there dulling. Ode....for your information non of my immediate family both family or orientation and procreation dey Nigeria. So if you wanna stay in Nigeria good luck....let the girl go and find a better guy with bigger dreams ode
Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by Ifakiland(m): 2:00am On Oct 02, 2022
Zonefree:

Have you been to any embassy in your life before? Do you know what it takes to relocate to Canada? Or you think Canada is Kano that you can wake up one morning and decide to relocate? .

Na your type dey make all these foolish girls dey misbehave for this country. Total annihilation of your type will bring lasting peace to Nigeria.
Ode, not every travelling out involves going to embassy....for uk and Canada for instance you only need to visit Biometric centers ode. Fish IQ
Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by halaqasa: 2:47am On Oct 02, 2022
Truthsoldier:
Good day nairalanders

What should I do now?

Don't worry

You go soon learn

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by Starz825(m): 5:24am On Oct 02, 2022
Ifakiland:

The girl deserve a better guy....you're to low in thinking for her. I can assure you, she will break up with you soon. Such a girl can't be dating a guy who thinks raising a family in Nigeria is better Dan canada
Guy ..chill....
Everybody's idea is different... especially concerning this relocation thing ....

As much as I really want to relocate abroad....I realized there are people who don't buy such idea... especially if they are doing well here financially....

Why do people travel abroad:
*Education
*Big Pay
*Security.....

Some people believe they have this things...that even if they give birth to children in Nigeria..they can still send them abroad once they grow older and mature....

That's why I like the opinion of the first commenter
There is another commenter that said... Her wanting to relocate abroad might not be entirely wrong...that both of them will have to strike a balance and come to agreement..

There is another commenter up there that made a lot of sense too ...he said for the lady to comfortably agree on relocating abroad while her husband stay in Nigeria shows her ruthlessness....

Another commenter also linked her ideas to DESPERATION....and it being a big red flag...

So Op....you must look at all of this opinions to avoid stories that touch...

A commenter even said .... leaving her in the cold in Canada could be dangerous...as bad guys would help you pound her....
I sure believe ednut knows what he is saying
Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by baretalk: 5:38am On Oct 02, 2022
Canada and abroad is not all it's painted to be. It all depends on what you earn here, and what you do here. It all depends on if you enjoy it here though.
Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by HumbleWunmi(m): 9:36am On Oct 02, 2022
What bigger dreams do we all even talked about each time japa syndromes is mentioned. This life my brother at the end is rubbish and vanity. No one will escape it alive. In addition,we are too greedy mentioning our kids bla bla. See at the end.when we die. They mean nothing.
Ifakiland:

Look at this mumu, you met a girl that dreams of traveling out, you're there dulling. Ode....for your information non of my immediate family both family or orientation and procreation dey Nigeria. So if you wanna stay in Nigeria good luck....let the girl go and find a better guy with bigger dreams ode
Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by Ifakiland(m): 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
HumbleWunmi:
What bigger dreams do we all even talked about each time japa syndromes is mentioned. This life my brother at the end is rubbish and vanity. No one will escape it alive. In addition,we are too greedy mentioning our kids bla bla. See at the end.when we die. They mean nothing.
ODE

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? / I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved / How Do I Woo My Landlord's Wife ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.