Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,523 members, 7,847,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

/ - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / / (14264 Views)

Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / Kid Trying To Look Inside The Panties Of A Poster Of A Lady On Bikini / My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: / by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 28, 2022
cheesy Lol
Re: / by CSTRR: 7:22am On Sep 28, 2022
7buckz:
Amaka: babe off light it makes me nervous during sex

Dummy: okay babe

12:30am babe de sleep forget to where pant dummy con go to piss and see this shit below

Dummy: Blood of Jesus!
I have seen this kind of discoloration on the butts of more than one lady.

What is the cause of this?

I couldn't even fuckkk again.
Re: / by ASAPFERG1: 7:38am On Sep 28, 2022
Brayonn21:

Sweet. na my fetish be that
spits sad

1 Like

Re: / by onlinestaff2020: 7:42am On Sep 28, 2022
CSTRR:

I have seen this kind of discoloration on the butts of more than one lady.

What is the cause of this?

I couldn't even fuckkk again.

Those things are infection...It discourages one from banging because your diiiiccck will just go limp immediately you see all those blemishes on women's butt.

3 Likes

Re: / by Oesophagus99(m): 7:43am On Sep 28, 2022
siofra:
Wow!

Our vaginas are so powerful... stinking dirty & nasty. Tueh!
angry

1 Like

Re: / by Oesophagus99(m): 7:51am On Sep 28, 2022
Sweetplum:

Everybody, see CaptainZubi's head. So don't expect much from him. This is his best post.
Let's laugh and clap for him lest he fall into depression grin

Ntooorrr

Shame on your genders for their permanently stained tangas tueh
Re: / by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 28, 2022
Oesophagus99:

Ntooorrr

Shame on your genders for their permanently stained tangas tueh
Dunno why we v too many childish boys here. Person carry pics from internet dey display say na him mama and sisters pant. You also came here to confirm your mum and sisters own are there. Why Una come be like this?
Secondly, why lift images on internet to abuse women?
Una get life like this?

1 Like

Re: / by Softmirror: 9:42am On Sep 28, 2022
7buckz:
Amaka: babe off light it makes me nervous during sex

Dummy: okay babe

12:30am babe de sleep forget to where pant dummy con go to piss and see this shit below

Dummy: Blood of Jesus!

2 Likes

Re: / by 7buckz(m): 10:02am On Sep 28, 2022
[quote author=Softmirror post=117074932][/quote]
Lol
na you go carry monkey na
Re: / by Oesophagus99(m): 11:37am On Sep 28, 2022
Sweetplum:

Dunno why we v too many childish boys here. .. your lips keep moving but all I can hear is Blaa.. blaa.. blaaa

Go drink sniper for all I care undecided
Re: / by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 28, 2022
Unfortunately I have seen Worse Ones than these. I usually pity Negroes all the time. Most of them are Gullible..

1 Like

Re: / by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
Oesophagus99:

Go drink sniper for all I care undecided
You too drink sniper. I v added lime to it to taste better for you.

1 Like

Re: / by sylve11: 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
OsuIgboIpob:
Typically.
It's as a result of very harsh chemical discharges from their "hole"... That hole is a very complicated place...
This is why I'm usually marvelled by some senseless animal guys that gives girls head. Even a normal girl that's so-called neat and that's not wayward shouldn't be given head, not to talk of all these useless WHORĒS of this generation that sleeps loosely with various random guys and married men.
Give them head, and you'll only be eating and swallowing leftover SPERMS of other FUÇ KERS and other various nasty discharges.
You'll be a very biggest fool to think that a so-called neat girl is an exception. There is absolutely nothing like a neat girl when it comes to that hole, IT'S NOT A HOLE THAT CAN EVER BE NEAT.

Ah! shocked shocked cool
Re: / by sylve11: 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
OKOATA:
shocked
Reason why I stopped giving my GFs head, I feel so disgusted right now, just had to go lick tom tom. grin
Reminds me of the day I gave my ex head, naso I go leak semen comot. Damm I throw up instantly. She had another guy's sperm in her hole. I stopped since that day and I will never do that sh*t. If I do am make I bend.

Ayama! embarassed cool
Re: / by AlphaJazz: 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
OsuIgboIpob:
Typically.
It's as a result of very harsh chemical discharges from their "hole"... That hole is a very complicated place...

This is why I'm usually marvelled by some senseless animal guys that gives girls head. Even a normal girl that's so-called neat and that's not wayward shouldn't be given head, not to talk of all these useless WHORĒS of this generation that sleeps loosely with various random guys and married men.
Give them head, and you'll only be eating and swallowing leftover SPERMS of other FUÇ KERS and other various nasty discharges.
You'll be a very biggest fool to think that a so-called neat girl is an exception. There is absolutely nothing like a neat girl when it comes to that hole, IT'S NOT A HOLE THAT CAN EVER BE NEAT.
Lol... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: / by AlphaJazz: 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
Kingpin1000:
Mugu, the vagina is acidic by nature and it drops those fluid on the panties.
It's not about hygiene, if you try to reduce the acidity of the vagina many microorganisms will invade or even colonize the vagina, which is one of the causes of candidiasis, which causative agent is Candida albicans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

50 Things To Do On This valentine's Day!!! / Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) / Your Dating Mistakes That You Have Learnt From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.