Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) (14179 Views)

Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer / Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures ) / Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by marvelck: 8:46am On Mar 07, 2020
Meet the most beautiful female lawyer in Nigeria, Barr Stephanie Douglas

She's fresh, adorable, intelligent and super
gorgeous...

Checkout her beautiful pictures below

You can follow her on Instagram @itz_estefania

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by Wucks: 8:48am On Mar 07, 2020
I have beauty queens who are so so beautiful

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by GOFRONT(m): 8:49am On Mar 07, 2020
Well, all I see is the most beautiful female Lawyer Lier...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 07, 2020
marvelck:

She's fresh, adorable, intelligent and super gorgeous...

Post her pre-makeup pictures and let us see if truly she is the most beautiful female lawyer in Nigeria

22 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by bmdmixer: 8:54am On Mar 07, 2020
show us her morning picture not this one

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by Perfecttouchade: 8:55am On Mar 07, 2020
Maami beauty..she's beautiful
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by 2rez: 8:59am On Mar 07, 2020
Smh! The type of news worthy to make nothing but back page.

Anyway, she try for her age small.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 07, 2020
She'll grow old, they all do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by evil1: 10:44am On Mar 07, 2020
Aahh see those lovely huge tits grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by punisha: 11:04am On Mar 07, 2020
Will u stop this nonsense for God's sake.
If u need IG followers just go to IG and do your rubbish. Shebi u will still come and complain by the time one mad man will start sending her unsolicited dickk photos.
Keep looking for followers and not think of your Career that hasn't started o.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by teemotee: 11:11am On Mar 07, 2020
I wanted to come and say issa lie but alas local man is pleased

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by Keketu(m): 11:28am On Mar 07, 2020
Hello this is a message for all people who don't like stay off people wife please stay off!
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by nanakgh(m): 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2020
Lol people are asking for her morning pics.. let's see those grin she's fine but OP you haven't seen even a quarter of the female lawyers in your geographical region, let alone the whole of Naija. Be guided.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by ValCon888: 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
The beautyful ones are not yet born.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by We4all: 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
marvelck:

gorgeous...

I'm glad you called her a lawyer and not a barrister. The truth is, most Nigerian lawyers have nothing upstairs, and if they eventually become barristers, some never get to practice.

Sometimes, I wonder why anyone would spend 5 years studying law if they're never going to practice.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by Babanlagenius: 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2020
Face ✔️
Breast✔️
Yansh✔️
Shape✔️
Omo she too fine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by solmusdesigns: 1:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
too me this is just make up and skin complession

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by SavageResponse(m): 1:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
Let's see her pic taken without filter grin
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by SundayIgbanke: 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:
too me this is just make up and skin complession
[/s]
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by Petyprincess(f): 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
She's really pretty kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by Riele(f): 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
Petyprincess:
She's really pretty kiss

Just like you.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by victorian(f): 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
marvelck:

gorgeous...

How many cases has she won in court?

Just asking for a friend.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by captianfreeman(m): 1:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
All I can say is that tomorrow is Sunday.

undecided
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
She fine Sha but left to me,I just to wanna come back home to a Clean house and freshly Cooked Meal.
Your Career and Beauty are overrated unless you're capable of doing that.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by topboss: 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
Petyprincess:
She's really pretty kiss

Na so una go dey abmire my Igbo sisters.

I don take becos of una go buy gun keep.

Even their female follow. undecided Zoogerians leave our women alone.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by topboss: 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
Igbo Amaka!
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by Papadoh(m): 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
Most beautiful lawyer in Naija huh? Did you put out a survey or organize a contest before making this proclamation? Well at least now we know who you like to jerk off to. She is fine though... Where that lube at?

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by Geedy: 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
Unfortunately I can't see the booth
But the bonnet lasan! na to burry one's head inside
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by Petyprincess(f): 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
topboss:

Na so una go dey abmire my Igbo sisters.

I don take becos of una go buy gun keep.

Even their female follow. undecided Zoogerians leave our women alone.
So it's a crime to admire igbo ladies? You need brain resetting honestly lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by Petyprincess(f): 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
Riele:

Just like you.
kiss kiss
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by topboss: 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2020
Petyprincess:

So it's a crime to admire igbo ladies? You need brain resetting honestly lipsrsealed

Wen are u coming out of the closet?

U seem to like Ukwu or be it, Igbo babes.

Dont worry, i wont judge u, if u come out as lesbian. sad
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) by Petyprincess(f): 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
topboss:

Wen are u coming out of the closet?

U seem to like Ukwu or be it, Igbo babes.

Dont worry, i wont judge u, if u come out as lesbian. sad
Lol nairaland guys no go kill me o grin,if i talk say she no fine you will call me bitter nd jealous nd i nw i admired her you called me lesbian grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? / Will You consider a Genotype Test Before Marriage? / Can You Date Your Ex Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.