Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,316 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Davido Rocks Chioma Big Yansh And Holds Her Big Breast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Davido Rocks Chioma Big Yansh And Holds Her Big Breast (7823 Views)

Davido Grabs Chioma Big Yansh And Breast As He Confirms Wedding Date / "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says / 'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Rocks Chioma Big Yansh And Holds Her Big Breast by Emekal787: 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2022

Re: Davido Rocks Chioma Big Yansh And Holds Her Big Breast by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2022
This girl na mumu.

Shes not suppose to go near this guy again. Just be collecting money for your sons upkeep.

Until he dash her disease before she'll get sense.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Rocks Chioma Big Yansh And Holds Her Big Breast by Ever8090: 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
This girl na mumu.

Shes not suppose to go near this guy again. Just be collecting money for your sons upkeep.

as if it's your business how you choose to live her life..

23 Likes

Re: Davido Rocks Chioma Big Yansh And Holds Her Big Breast by neonly: 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
Ever8090:
as if it's your business how you choose to live her life..

D goat dey jealous

8 Likes

Re: Davido Rocks Chioma Big Yansh And Holds Her Big Breast by GeneralPula: 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
This girl na mumu.

You didn’t watch the video at all.

1 Like

Re: Davido Rocks Chioma Big Yansh And Holds Her Big Breast by Winnermindset(f): 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
cool lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Rocks Chioma Big Yansh And Holds Her Big Breast by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
its the above that makes yeye 9ja brothas fear single mothers, they think that all these women gladly run to baby daddy at every whim...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Rocks Chioma Big Yansh And Holds Her Big Breast by Hollybratt(m): 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
Iwosi oniyori !
Some people can never be wise again,
even if they are distributing wiseness for free.
IRMC

Re: Davido Rocks Chioma Big Yansh And Holds Her Big Breast by Chaos14: 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
Hollybratt:
Iwosi oniyori ! Some people can never be wise again, even if they are distributing wiseness for free. . . . IRMC
Young chap, why did you unfollow me
Re: Davido Rocks Chioma Big Yansh And Holds Her Big Breast by Hollybratt(m): 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
Chaos14:
Young chap, why did you unfollow me
You don't worth it

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Rocks Chioma Big Yansh And Holds Her Big Breast by Chaos14: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
Hollybratt:
You don't worth it
Say goodbye to this friendship
Re: Davido Rocks Chioma Big Yansh And Holds Her Big Breast by divineuk(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
Good for them
Re: Davido Rocks Chioma Big Yansh And Holds Her Big Breast by Hollybratt(m): 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
Chaos14:
Say goodbye to this friendship
You are found of dropping insulting comments on any of my post and i can't accept that any longer. Bye for now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Rocks Chioma Big Yansh And Holds Her Big Breast by Chaos14: 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
Hollybratt:
You are found of dropping insulting comments on any of my post and i can't accept that any longer. Bye
forever
corrected
Re: Davido Rocks Chioma Big Yansh And Holds Her Big Breast by Hollybratt(m): 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
[quote author=Chaos14 post=117060609]corrected[/quote. shocked

Re: Davido Rocks Chioma Big Yansh And Holds Her Big Breast by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
Mtchew
Re: Davido Rocks Chioma Big Yansh And Holds Her Big Breast by BeanmanX(m): 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
This girl na mumu.

You will also do the same thing if u have someone like Davido...
Re: Davido Rocks Chioma Big Yansh And Holds Her Big Breast by GeneralOjukwu: 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2022
grin
Re: Davido Rocks Chioma Big Yansh And Holds Her Big Breast by GeneralOjukwu: 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
grin
Re: Davido Rocks Chioma Big Yansh And Holds Her Big Breast by Amumaigwe: 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
This girl na mumu.

Someone like you won't mind loosing your hand and leg just to dance with Davido
Re: Davido Rocks Chioma Big Yansh And Holds Her Big Breast by MisterMan123456: 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
This girl na mumu.

Jealousy go kee somebody soon.
Re: Davido Rocks Chioma Big Yansh And Holds Her Big Breast by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
This girl na mumu.

....CHIOMA AS A MAN....U DONT....Quit suffering n smiling!(no oofencsse) angry
Re: Davido Rocks Chioma Big Yansh And Holds Her Big Breast by IVORY2009(m): 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2022
Emekal787:
Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIB12rNhZRU

See title God, Emeka you dey mad oooo grin
Re: Davido Rocks Chioma Big Yansh And Holds Her Big Breast by donmajesty888(m): 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2022
BREAKING NEWS!!!
Tinubu and APC begins rigging of 2023 general elections as massive crowd queues to sell their voters cards due to hunger
https://www.nairaland.com/1054852/few-pics-imo-state/893#117066473
Re: Davido Rocks Chioma Big Yansh And Holds Her Big Breast by Redstubpen: 5:09am On Sep 28, 2022
cool

Davido 001, Great guy with Lucky babe living their dreams, and I am just here rusting away despite 15 years of being a graduate, a professional and an holder of ACCA CERTIFICATE IN INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL REPORTING. I haven't felt this much depressed in a long time ,I am just blank ,empty and full of insecurities.

I hope someone mature , experienced purposefully gives me a message of hope, possibilities and dreams that comes through. I want someone who could pull me out of this hellhole.
Re: Davido Rocks Chioma Big Yansh And Holds Her Big Breast by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 28, 2022
cool
Re: Davido Rocks Chioma Big Yansh And Holds Her Big Breast by jeromestarks: 8:28am On Sep 28, 2022
She couldn't stay away from him because he disvirgined her.
Be the first to penetrate a woman and she will forever stick with you. Wven after she marries another man, her pvssy will always be open to you.

And, if you didn't marry your wife as a virgin, her pvssy will always be open to her ex. You're sure to train another man's child.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Left Me And Now She Wants Me Back Again / Dear Nigerian Men, How Many Of Y'all Can Grab Your Woman Like This? / Her Curves Make Guys Stare In Awe And Lust. (video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.