Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,493 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

My Girl Left Me And Now She Wants Me Back Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Left Me And Now She Wants Me Back Again (7825 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Left Me And Now She Wants Me Back Again by Rexious(m): 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2012
I've been dating a girl close to two years now and the relationship has been going on well until two months ago. Prior to this time there has been some issues I considered minor in our relationship. Well, she has been complaining about my usual annoyance on seeing her in the midst of her male friends. I really love this girl and to be honest up until now she has not given me any reason to doubt her love for me. Normally, she comes to my place almost everyday and we gist, joke and play because she is a very lively person and loves being around me a lot. There is no secret of her's on this earth that I don't know about and likewise mine. On this fateful day, she came visiting and she had a call, she excuses herself to received the call. Curiosity got the better of me and I eavesdrop on her then I heard this conclusion from her "I LOVE U". I ask her who she said those to? She said that I should not worry that the guy is nothing to her and her conversation with the guy doesn't mean anything. For like a week or so she did not show up in my place after that incident and all through the week, I called, text and even went to her place and I couldn't see her. Then I asked her junior brother who was very close to me, the boy told me that there is this man that she has been seeing. To cut the long story short, on her next visit she behaved in my place as if I am nothing to her. Normally, she is always all over me but not this day. Her smile was not there and she was very dull. To me, It was obvious that she was tired of the relationship then I asked her if she is interested in continuing, she said NO. And since I don't want to hindered her happiness. I painfully accepted and move on without pressing her for explanation. Two days after, I got a text from her that she want to continue in the relationship. To be honest, those two days are the most grueling days of my life, I could not eat nor sleep. Please I sincerely need ur candid advice on this.
Re: My Girl Left Me And Now She Wants Me Back Again by Killz3(m): 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2012
No way. . . Let her go! 2 days is too short for a repentant attitude. She wan use your brain. If you say yes to her, you have officially become her bit[i]c[/i]h.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Left Me And Now She Wants Me Back Again by denzel2009: 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2012
She prefers your sausage afterall.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Left Me And Now She Wants Me Back Again by Wislet(f): 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2012
~Killz~:
No way. . . Let her go! 2 days is too short for a repentant attitude. She wan use your brain. If you say yes to her, you have officially become her bit[i]c[/i]h.
Re: My Girl Left Me And Now She Wants Me Back Again by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2012
~Killz~:
There you have it Rexious, go against this and say bye bye to your peace of mind. MOVE ON! Take her back at your own peril.
Re: My Girl Left Me And Now She Wants Me Back Again by Ninapha(f): 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2012
had it been her response was based on any misunderstanding then i could say take her back but she loving another person while courting u is worrisom. Was she dumped by d other man? find out if u can

1 Like

Re: My Girl Left Me And Now She Wants Me Back Again by Saraha1(f): 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2012
Try to find out why she want you back you nvr can tell may be she had let go of the new guy.Just my thought
Re: My Girl Left Me And Now She Wants Me Back Again by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2012
My friend,that two days was a thinking and decision period for her. She has weighed the odd and profoundly made her decison.
Congratulations,you have finally won urself a permanent kitty.
Re: My Girl Left Me And Now She Wants Me Back Again by Z8(m): 11:58pm On Apr 26, 2012
MOve ON..simple 2 words..there's a very big difference between your GF fucking and coming to apologize and Your GF keeping you as spare..na so u wan be spare tire?? I'd rada be her lashmate than her spare tire..tufia

1 Like

Re: My Girl Left Me And Now She Wants Me Back Again by 190: 1:29am On Apr 27, 2012
Nonsense - Absolute Nonsense!!

Im angry - Im very angry!! angry angry
Re: My Girl Left Me And Now She Wants Me Back Again by mrdrizzy(m): 1:37am On Apr 27, 2012
~Killz~:
..yeah omo dnt try it..2days is just too short nah..wise up nah,there are many fish in d river
Re: My Girl Left Me And Now She Wants Me Back Again by Rexious(m): 11:18am On Apr 27, 2012
[quote author=190][color=red]Nonsense - Absolute Nonsense!!

Im angry - Im very angry!!

Y?
Re: My Girl Left Me And Now She Wants Me Back Again by Onegai(f): 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2012
Sit her down and get a full explanation from her. Don't jump into the relationship like that and don't break up like that. All these guys saying move on, plenty fish dey sea, true, but how many of those fishes are not poisonous?
Re: My Girl Left Me And Now She Wants Me Back Again by kelz88(f): 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2012
The audacity to open her mouth and tell another guy those words! Oh my. How disrespectful. Please don't take her back cos I don't think she knows what she wants.
Re: My Girl Left Me And Now She Wants Me Back Again by kpolli(m): 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2012
Onegai: Sit her down and get a full explanation from her. Don't jump into the relationship like that and don't break up like that. All these guys saying move on, plenty fish dey sea, true, but[b] how many of those fishes are not poisonous[/b]?

True but as Killz said its too early
Re: My Girl Left Me And Now She Wants Me Back Again by bigl: 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2012
Hear her out even if u decide to not to accept her back.

And try to understand d following:

1. Ladies are complex

2. There might be some tins d other guy is doin that u're not, learn that fast!

3. Whatever makes her say she doesn't want to continue can stil make her repeat same tin, so be careful abt ur decision.

I wish u all the best.
Re: My Girl Left Me And Now She Wants Me Back Again by wolexojo(m): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2012
Unwritten rule of a relationship: Do not take back someone who left you cos the reason they left the first time wud still make them leave. Move on with your life bro!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Left Me And Now She Wants Me Back Again by Youngpo413: 2:23am On May 03, 2015
Let go
Re: My Girl Left Me And Now She Wants Me Back Again by dealordea(m): 3:33am On May 03, 2015
190:
Nonsense - Absolute Nonsense!!

Im angry - Im very angry!! angry angry

drink kunu.....longest time...how u dey

(1) (Reply)

Her Curves Make Guys Stare In Awe And Lust. (video, Pictures) / No Topic! / See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.