Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Should I Break By Girlfriend's Heart To Tame Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break By Girlfriend's Heart To Tame Her? (2837 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart / Tips on How To Tame a womanizer / How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Break By Girlfriend's Heart To Tame Her? by asanga(m): 7:12pm On Feb 24, 2006
My girlfriend is rude and very very heady I want to tame her to make her calm her nerves, how do I do it a friend suggested I should break her heart but is that the solution ?
Re: Should I Break By Girlfriend's Heart To Tame Her? by whitelexi(m): 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2006
Karma! son, it does come around,
Re: Should I Break By Girlfriend's Heart To Tame Her? by Seun(m): 2:26am On Feb 25, 2006
If you feel you need to "tame" your girlfriend it might be that she's just not right for you. Look for a way to move on without making her an enemy. Make it clear that you're not humble enough to be her man and she'll understand.
Re: Should I Break By Girlfriend's Heart To Tame Her? by ceceee(f): 11:37pm On Jan 26, 2007
i think u should sit her down and talk some sence into her head,and if she still continue the way she does ,then give her the red card.
Re: Should I Break By Girlfriend's Heart To Tame Her? by akindayor(m): 2:20am On Jan 27, 2007
Seun:

If you feel you need to "tame" your girlfriend it might be that she's just not right for you. Look for a way to move on without making her an enemy. Make it clear that you're not humble enough to be her man and she'll understand.
@Seun
the truth doesn't hit this much,this is one of the best advice u can get frm anywhere thumbs up seun!
@ asanga
u can't tame someone not willing to change but giving up on her too is cowardly now confront her with these issues u've like u would a 7year old if no head way cut the ties with a HIrishima swordbut try to b friends afterwards
Re: Should I Break By Girlfriend's Heart To Tame Her? by Leakpie(m): 7:20am On May 02, 2010
You just have to admire her,do what she rely like, love her,send her messages every day so she can love you back. And during this period try and let her No the things she has being doing that you don't like,and she will change
Re: Should I Break By Girlfriend's Heart To Tame Her? by 190: 5:23pm On May 02, 2010
yes break it!
Re: Should I Break By Girlfriend's Heart To Tame Her? by indie22(f): 7:00pm On May 02, 2010
Breaking up wiv her now solves nothing. What she has is an attitiude problem, make her realize how much damage she's doing to you and your relationship by being the way she is. You'll know if she's willing to work on her attitude with you.

I really do not believe in giving up on people without at least giving them a chance to look inward and try and change.

If you then try and she still stays thesame way, then you can break up knowing you at least gave her a chance.
Re: Should I Break By Girlfriend's Heart To Tame Her? by agathamari(f): 8:06pm On May 02, 2010
breaking her heart will make her resent you. if that is her personality that is it, you can either deal with it or move on to somone your more compatable with
Re: Should I Break By Girlfriend's Heart To Tame Her? by Pweety4me(f): 8:11pm On May 02, 2010
How is breaking some1's heart gonna tame them?undecided
Re: Should I Break By Girlfriend's Heart To Tame Her? by TheNigeria: 9:34pm On May 02, 2010
i will like to add my two pence here

i suppose it depends on whether you have any plans to marry her and live the rest of your lives together.

if so, this advice might help, there is an adge that says whatever you will not accept as a wealthy person is also not acceptavle if your are poor. basically there must be some qualities that you admire in her that brought you together, so now to the things you will like to change, if you are ever going to be happy you nmust vbe willing to put in the time to make that change happen.
it is true you can't change someone who doesn't want to change but if they do care they will make an effort, i guess you can call it a compromise.
good luck for the future.
Re: Should I Break By Girlfriend's Heart To Tame Her? by baggage: 9:42pm On May 02, 2010
personally i love rude and heady chics, anyways my friend had a gf like dat, he complained bout it 2 her but she still didn't change, he broke up with her and a few days later she came back, they're goin out now and she's as meek as a child
Re: Should I Break By Girlfriend's Heart To Tame Her? by indie22(f): 10:35pm On May 02, 2010
@ baggage, u just wait till he marries her,
Re: Should I Break By Girlfriend's Heart To Tame Her? by tai2(m): 5:03pm On May 03, 2010
Forget the preachin, all wild women need to be tamed, or else you're in for a life of disaster. Quit complaining and act bulletproof, she'll come around soon enough. Take no bull from her in the name of love, if she screws up show her behind the door.

You only live once son, you have more than a billion women to choose from, why settle for less.
Re: Should I Break By Girlfriend's Heart To Tame Her? by Tattooboy: 7:51pm On May 03, 2010
@topic, Yah!
Re: Should I Break By Girlfriend's Heart To Tame Her? by kpolli(m): 12:19pm On May 04, 2010
its obvious u have never had sexx wit her
Re: Should I Break By Girlfriend's Heart To Tame Her? by kieryn(f): 3:53pm On May 04, 2010
Tame? Is your girlfriend an animal?  If you dont like your girlfriend attitude break up with her. Finish. I an sure you have talk to her many times or you wont be talking ab a breakup. If a person shows who they are believe them.
Re: Should I Break By Girlfriend's Heart To Tame Her? by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 13, 2010
depends on how far u've gone in the r/ship if u've slept with her u cnt just walk out so sit her down and tell her you cant cope wit her behaviour if she does nt listen go on a two wks break when she comes back still maintain she needs to change.if u havnt gone far fly away.better now than later

(1) (Reply)

Men Kick Friendship. . . Women Treat It Like Glass / How Did You Feel When You Got Dumped Or Dumped Your Ex / Love Heals All Ills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.