Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Text Messages: Do Ladies Really Fall For Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Text Messages: Do Ladies Really Fall For Them? (2807 Views)

These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You / Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love / Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Text Messages: Do Ladies Really Fall For Them? by olanajim(m): 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2007
Some ladies complains about guys sending them messages and flashing every midnights.

Two days ago, a lady and her fiance were my guest and we started discursing nairaland. Someone had posted a thread on why men don't call back after collecting ladies' number. The subject drifted to men calling when a lady isn't interested.

The lady narrated how a guy had been sending her love text messages and calling at midnight. She didn't reply. However, after enduring lots of troubles and sleepless nights due to repeated flashing at midnights, her man decided they make fool of the guy and play along! The lady requested for recharge cards before she could reply and that "mugu" man sent #1, 000 worth recharge card! All for a single text message!The lady merely thank him. Every messages the guy sent were read in the presence of her fiance! They had a good laugh.

Then, one day, the guy saw the lady walking with a 'man' and walked up to the lady, expecting to be given special treatment. Instead, he got a cold treatment! The 'man', who happen to be the lady's fiance made a show of their romance and kissed the lady openly. The guy was shocked and started 'accusing' the lady of cheating on him! In frustration, he left the embarasing scene to lick his wound. I guess he must have written a story of how a lady he had 'spent' money on jilted him for another man.

Now, something crossed my mind:

Do Ladies really fall for those text messages? If NO, why do some 'wussy' guys keep sending them and spend their night nursing fantasies about the lady FALLING in love by just reading such text message?

What do you girls think about unsolicited text messages and midnight calls from an stubborn, imaginary lovers?

What do guys think about this?

Let share. What do you think?
Re: Text Messages: Do Ladies Really Fall For Them? by iice(f): 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2007
Bwahahahaha what a story!. . .But wait. . .why did the man sending the text think she was cheating on him? Ohhh because she asked for recharge card and replied one of his text. . .that automatically translated to them dating or what not

See the things people set themselves up for? Like where is thy bleeding brains? undecided

Personally i don't like text that much. . .text me only when you got juicy gists, something important to inform me about (work related or family related) or just to keep in touch (once and desist!).

Don't call me in the middle of the night whilst am sleeping. . .unless i deem you important enough to answer. . .else you will have to wait till when i am awake.
Re: Text Messages: Do Ladies Really Fall For Them? by CrazyMan(m): 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2007
Some do fall for them but not all
Re: Text Messages: Do Ladies Really Fall For Them? by olanajim(m): 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2007
My guess is that some guys think when a lady start asking for gifts and call them regularly, she is showing interest. At times a guy would read a sexy message from a lady and he would begin a countdown to the real thing. The story could have passed for a joke except that I know the couple. I even read the said messages.

As for the midnight calls, Naija guys and gals had turned it into the next thing after fashion ever since the network operators makes it free. Now, we have the cheapest call in midnights, so that we won't sleep again. I did not hate it that much. But when a guy call a babe sleeping in the comfort of another man arms, what should he expect but lies, troubles and deceiptions? The sad thing is that such calls had lead to broken relationships. With attendant woes. The guy at the centre of the stupid act often goes unpunished. The couple above said they did what they did to teach him a lesson.

It is baffling how that mugu got to send #1000 recharge cards weekly without knowing he had been pumping water into basket for 3 months.
Re: Text Messages: Do Ladies Really Fall For Them? by azpunpin: 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2007
Wow, That is really Good 4 d Guy,
I remembered a day when i was with my Chick having a nice time, A guy just called and she picked up the phone, Unfortunately the Guy called a Wrong Number and my Gurl told him that it was a wrong Number and my Gurl dropped, Guess what!!He called back and start wooeing my Gurl over the phone, I was like give me the phone and let us play cool Game on him,
I placed the phone on the bed and we start making love, The Guy was really mad to hear my voice and my Gurl gasping, He shouted ohhh bleeped, I was like Bleep u tooo, He hanged up and never called back again,

@Poster: That is a Good lesson for the Guy jare.

Love Ya.
Re: Text Messages: Do Ladies Really Fall For Them? by olanajim(m): 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2007
Whaaaatt!
I trust that intruder would never call again! At least not at midnight. Wonder, wonder, wonder! Oh la la !
Re: Text Messages: Do Ladies Really Fall For Them? by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2007

wow. this is something else to read, but have any of the ladies (or guys did this) ever had a guy to text her, proclaiming how much he loves you,, and it sounds just so sweet to ur soul, only to find out that there is someone else in his life b4 u came along? Oh my God. how painful to find this out, after just opening ur heart, only to be forced to walk away with in such pain, undecided cry

s i guess, it can work a couple of ways, the one u spoke of, is funny, and myne is, well, not feel too good, u know?

love & light,

Re: Text Messages: Do Ladies Really Fall For Them? by olanajim(m): 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2007
It happens you know. When one of the party is unwilling but weak: The other usually the guy want to have his way at all cost even at the cost of the lady's happiness, and is determined. You can't be happy while making others sad.

It happen to a lot of people. I think it is weird, yet real. Players do it all the time though unconsciously. At times they win the babe heart. And other time, they are humbled like meat-pie.
Re: Text Messages: Do Ladies Really Fall For Them? by Configur(m): 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2007
some ladies love it ,some dont, its subjective and depends on d individual psychology of d person in question. yea, baby!!!!!
Re: Text Messages: Do Ladies Really Fall For Them? by A40(m): 12:00am On Sep 01, 2007
It depends some feel it some dont thats just the truth
Re: Text Messages: Do Ladies Really Fall For Them? by Uchesis: 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
It depends on hw u compose d msgs. With d right words u will work magic. Txt msgs r lyk spoken words, and ladies r moved by d right words.
Re: Text Messages: Do Ladies Really Fall For Them? by Omotayor123(f): 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
personally, I love text messages.
Re: Text Messages: Do Ladies Really Fall For Them? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
Omotayor123:
personally, I love text messages.
Wow!
My cousin sis once told me that it melts ladies heart!
Re: Text Messages: Do Ladies Really Fall For Them? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
This one that this guys above me are responding!!
Are you ladies?

tongue
Re: Text Messages: Do Ladies Really Fall For Them? by Omotayor123(f): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
MuhdG:
Wow! My cousin sis once told me that it melts ladies heart!
True..

(1) (Reply)

She Refused To Be A Housewife / Why Must We Double Date? / close this acct Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.